"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Girl on bumble asked me out to a bar.

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
I wonder if everyone that talks about "quality" females is looking at it from the relationship perspective. I don't see why "quality" matters when one just wants to pump and dump or have fvck buddys.
It is about thinking ahead.

Fvck buddies are fine but eventually we all come across a girl that provides additional value beyond the bedroom. Without some LTR practice, you end up losing the girl. That’s why half the threads on this forum are about crashed plates, catching feelings, and getting dumped. Fvck buddy sloot game does not help you in these situations.
 

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
How do you know she wouldnt buy you drinks or not go 50/50?

Seems like cutting your nose off to spite your face on this occasion.
 

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
How do you know she wouldnt buy you drinks or not go 50/50?

Seems like cutting your nose off to spite your face on this occasion.
Good point. I just was annoyed since I hate bars and going on dates
 
  • Like
Reactions: B80

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I told her no. She just wants free drinks imo.
Good point. I just was annoyed since I hate bars and going on dates
It's difficult to get laid without going on dates. The only way a guy could conceivably pull that off is if he just picked up same night lays from bar approaching. If you're on Tinder/Bumble/Hinge, you're going to have to do on drinks dates at bars with your swipe matches to get some pusssy. If you get pusssy on your first date from a swipe app with a woman, you're doing better than most. Most swipe app interactions are "one date, no sex, no second date". Some swipe app interactions take 2-4 dates before sex.
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,512
Reaction score
11,391
I had a girl I met online cancel on a first date at the last minute. She was wishy washy for my second attempt. She wanted to keep talking. So I did. I made a 3rd date attempt. I told this chic to meet me at XYZ bar and she was buying or I was done talking. She tried to get me to order her an Uber to get there and I said no. She showed up, bought almost all the drinks, we got drunk, I drove her to my house. Fuhked her. Dropped her off on my way to work in the morning. Never called her again.

A lot of women responsd positively to a little force. I didn't care if this one agreed or not, all I wanted was free drinks and easy puzzy. She pissed me off so bad with her B.s. that I only wanted to hit it and quit it. Eff her games. And don't care attitude worked.
 

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random
Disagree. I’m not into the song and dance anymore. Fvck or walk
in other threads, you commented that your lay count for 2022 is less than you want. I like your idea on this but it's not me to convince the women...

buy her A (one drink) and then cut her loose if she isn't any good for you. promise sex is a pretty high requirement for a girl to meet you. maybe she wants to check you out first and a bar is a way to do that. Now if she said how about a free dinner cruise, then no way. I know it's not your style, but looking at how to turn the lay count around.
 
Top