Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Eggs

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Question - how many of you eat eggs regularly, and do they ever affect your digestion?

I've been eating boiled eggs to keep my appetite regulated. They help a lot.

Only thing is, once in a while it happens that I'm on the can within a few hours (sometimes more than once). This happened yesterday and today, but hadn't happened in over a week. It seems like one in every ten eggs goes right through me. But I don't feel any nausea or other type of sickness. (Could be lack of fiber?)

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Question - how many of you eat eggs regularly, and do they ever affect your digestion?

I've been eating boiled eggs to keep my appetite regulated. They help a lot.

Only thing is, once in a while it happens that I'm on the can within a few hours (sometimes more than once). This happened yesterday and today, but hadn't happened in over a week. It seems like one in every ten eggs goes right through me. But I don't feel any nausea or other type of sickness. (Could be lack of fiber?)
I eat eggs a few times a week. I usually mix it up from hard boiled, egg salad, over easy, sunny side up, scrambled, etc. Eggs can make some people have bowel movements more than the usual due to chem. composition of the egg. It's completely normal.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I'm in peak training & eating time I can eat up to 8 soft scrambled eggs for breakfast. I poop once a day every day around the same time.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you only on eggs when this happens, or drinking a beer with eggs or adding veggies?
I eat many eggs, usually hard boiled with the opposite effect. Currently Carnivore to ace my BMI.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you only on eggs when this happens, or drinking a beer with eggs or adding veggies?
I eat many eggs, usually hard boiled with the opposite effect. Currently Carnivore to ace my BMI.
Usually I eat something with it - some carrots, olives, maybe a little cheese. Sometimes in a salad. On occasion I just eat the egg itself if I'm not that hungry. (I haven't noticed if it happens with or without veggies though....usually with I think...)

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I eat 3 eggs every morning. Still dealing with constipation tbh

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually I eat something with it - some carrots, olives, maybe a little cheese. Sometimes in a salad. On occasion I just eat the egg itself if I'm not that hungry. (I haven't noticed if it happens with or without veggies though....usually with I think...)
I would pound a bunch of eggs only after your next bm and wait to see. Basically an elimination.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every morning 5 eggs and a cup of egg whites.... with Turkey bacon... and a banana... no issue. Sometimes the coffee hits and then I drop a few pounds... but the eggs don’t go thru me

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to eat lots of eggs. Now I can't. My gut can't deal with it anymore.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I eat eggs too usually with sliced tomatoes or somesuch never a problem. Great protein source and cheap.

Try egg white powder for smoothies, again cheap and nutritious.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe the yolks is the source of the digestion issues. I have this too when I eat too many whole eggs. Though I drink on average two cups of egg whites a day, and don't have any digestion issues. If it's not the yolk that's causing it, then it could be that pasteurizing egg whites mitgate the digestive issues.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I eat hard boiled eggs 2-3 times per week. They are one of the easiest things on my stomach to digest. Funny I just left my mother's house about 30 mins ago. Was talking to her about all of the BS my generation was fed as kids, mostly from school. One thing was the fact that we were told that eggs were one of the worst foods in the world nutrition wise, when in fact they are one of the best.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Makes one wonder if it was intentional.
I think it was. Schools also told us that it was OK to eat a big plate of bad carbs but should only eat a tiny azz piece of meat that a 3 x year old couldn't fill up on.. I think the schools did that on purpose because carb foods are cheaper than meat. Propaganda.