In Group Female Promiscuity is natural

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does this mean that the behavior that got you into some girls' pants also got you LMR and ASD / straight up rejection?
That could be. But again, a lot of factors fall into place for sex to happen that night. All the game in the world won't help if she has an early morning flight to catch. Or feels queasy from dinner. Or is out just to cheer up her friend. On the other hand I've picked up SNL's with very little effort on my part. Nowadays I don't do bar-type seduction much, and if I'm out late I'd probably rather get a number and go home to sleep, lol. If she rides another c0ck that night, that's up to her.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But my main point stands that women do have the capacity to breed with multiple men within an in group and it be completely normal.
I think when you say "breed" it sounds dubious. Which is why I get where @Pan87 is coming from. A pregnancy takes 9 months alone, not to mention birthing and nursing the little bastards. This is the price (and reward) of sex for females. Unless you mean she's out bottoms up for the whole tribe and whoever's sperm gets their first is the lucky winner. I would think that during ovulation she would seek out the best mate, not roll the dice on the whole tribe. Also what about inbreeding?

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A high value man turns women into seducers
Had this happen to me this past weekend. Girl basically stole me away from this other chick I had just number closed lol. But I'm high value (which is subjective) in the way striker's comment below describes it. Vs "high value" in the way I've see thrown around here
The only thing Ima need you to do is stop acting like there's no such thing as women throwing pvssy at guys who they find "hot" "sexy" "fine" "cute" ect

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does this mean that the behavior that got you into some girls' pants also got you LMR and ASD / straight up rejection?
Correct.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think when you say "breed" it sounds dubious. Which is why I get where @Pan87 Unless you mean she's out bottoms up for the whole tribe and whoever's sperm gets their first is the lucky winner.
Yes that's exaclty what I am saying. The sperm of the tribal guys compete. In fact tribes like the sperm to mix. They were the first people to talk about telogony. They believe that a kid can express multiple traits from the many fathers.

Im also not saying every member of the tribe gets to ejaculate in her. I am saying that it's a lot more men than we would expect get to have sex with her. This is commonly seen in small groups.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think when you say "breed" it sounds dubious. Which is why I get where @Pan87 is coming from. A pregnancy takes 9 months alone, not to mention birthing and nursing the little bastards. This is the price (and reward) of sex for females. Unless you mean she's out bottoms up for the whole tribe and whoever's sperm gets their first is the lucky winner. I would think that during ovulation she would seek out the best mate, not roll the dice on the whole tribe. Also what about inbreeding?
Pan87 has little real world experience. He has never been in a small isolated group of very young horny adults. If he had he would know that there is a lot of " cross pollination" going on lol. Again I used examples such as frat houses, military girls, small towns etc. I even sent a damn video of a tribe being sexually liberal with a stranger and the alpha of the tribe didn't care. Guys just are too afraid to consider that women are more promiscuous than we think.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of these tribes allowed strangers to mate with their women. They did this in order to mix up the gene pool. They offered women to their guest. They also mixed it up with neighboring tribes.

The following video shows an almost pre agricultural tribe offering their women to this white guy. Actually the women are desperately wanting his genes. They are really pressuring the white guy to fukk them. Notice how the men in the tribe just don't care. The actually encourage it. This is what I am talking about.

The Video is Called Living with the Hima Tribe for 24hrs

He was the first to say no to them in like ever and they all wanted him more

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I'm convinced Pandora and Velasco have some sort of cuckold fantasy where women are constantly sleeping with other men. They keep using personal anecdotes to support their warped views.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disagree. What I've experienced firsthand and seen tells me differently.

That just sounds naive, bro.

We all get it, game matters. It doesn't mean she has an itch that only you (or let's say, guys like us) can scratch. A lot of factors fall into place for sex to happen. How a man handles himself is just one. A horny attractive woman who's out for blood will forgive a lot of things. I can't believe you've never seen this happen, I'm sure you have.

When I was younger I thought game gave me some magic key. It did solve a lot of my issues. But it gave me an ego about myself. A healthy ego is crucial but I started to think if a girl threw herself at me, it was for my special sauce that she couldn't resist. It takes two to tango though. I learned long ago it's not all about me.
Women do go out to bars looking for a casual fling. They usually only do it very rarely and it's usually just a short phase in their life. They are usually doing it to feel good or after a break up. One night stands do happen.

It's not as common as it used to be before online dating but it does happen. I have been the lucky guy of this only a few times. The sex is usually akward because you guys have no real connection.

This Pan87 dude is young with a very low notch count ( or maybe a virgin). So these experiences seem unbelievable to him. Not worth arguing with him. He is the same dude that said women don't cheat that much . Notice he will never post his picture. I have before and will again.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah and such tribes still exist. Living in mud huts.
The whole point of my post is that we have to accept that women want to be sexually free. They never wanted monogamy. WE DID. Before civilization we let them be free.

When we marry them and they divorce us in 7 yrs...that is natural to them. This is not a bug. It's a feature. They were made to hop on dyck after dyck. They were designed for genetic and sexually diversity. We don't want to believe it but it's true.

Who cares about their pair bonding abiltiy. That only matters in civilization where pair bonding matters because of property. Well guess what, we didn't evolve from civilization. This civilization thing is very new to us. Our nature is short term coupling and moving on to the next.

Men would save themselves alot of pain if they just accepted this. No need to be angry when she cheats on you. She was designed to cheat just like we were designed to cheat. Don't be jealous. Just move on to the next female. That's my point essentially.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
This Pan87 dude is young with a very low notch count ( or maybe a virgin). So these experiences seem unbelievable to him. Not worth arguing with him. He is the same dude that said women don't cheat that much . Notice he will never post his picture. I have before and will again.
Pan87 is one of the few people on this forum that's legit and consistently picks up new girls on a regular basis. I've seen his picture on the Sydney telegram group so i don't doubt him.

I feel like you skimmed over some articles to cherry pick certain points to reinforce your own views. You have not provided a single piece of levidence for your cuckold fantasy

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That only matters in civilization where pair bonding matters because of property.
Yeah. I was going to say those type of tribes were probably the closest thing to true form of communism. The dudes didn't care, because the resources were for the tribe, not the individual. I think that's why most men will become angry with the cheating. Their resources were involved.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pan87 is one of the few people on this forum that's legit and consistently picks up new girls on a regular basis. I've seen his picture on the Sydney telegram group so i don't doubt him.

I feel like you skimmed over some articles to cherry pick certain points to reinforce your own views. You have not provided a single piece of levidence for your cuckold fantasy
A guy that says women don't cheat that much is picking up hot new girls every weekend hahahha. nigha shut your lying ass up.

Zimbabwe = Pan_87 with a new account

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. I was going to say those type of tribes were probably the closest thing to true form of communism. The dudes didn't care, because the resources were for the tribe, not the individual. I think that's why most men will become angry with the cheating. Their resources were involved.
Exactly brotha. That's what I'm trying to say essentially.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weird thread. Feel like there are two extremes fighting here.

I tend to side with @Pan87 - I don't think that women are quite as chaotic sexually as OP seems to be indicating. Most women that are highly promiscuous also tend to have zero high SMV options themselves (read: ugly). They think being easy is attractive - it isn't. I have known a number of women like this at varying points in my life. They generally develop a poor reputation fairly quickly and are not viewed as LTR material by any man with options. I don't think that this driven by civilization either. I don't see an alpha-leader of an ancient tribe being OK with some rando having sex with his woman.

Also - I can't imagine sharing my woman (or women) with any other man. And to be honest, sharing with a close friend is actually almost worse. Sounds like a recipe for disaster on multiple levels.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
You've seen a fat woman, who you think is hot, be sexually aggressive. And then you twisted it around in your tiny head and made a post about it here.

Hot women don't need to be sexually aggressive. Maybe when they are drunk it might happen, but as a general rule hot women don't approach any men because they are getting approached all the time. The most a guy might get is an inviting look. But she pounces on him and offers sex? No hot woman does that to a guy she doesn't know.
Your not a good looking guy so me and you no longer have anything to discuss because you don't live in my reality. Good day.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On Africa, I found it interesting reading about how sex is used as a direct barter system in some parts of Africa. Some women literally get their pints of milk by banging the storeman behind the shop.
The storeman must be guzzling viagara by the bucketload :rofl: