Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Muslim Guy vs Blue Pill Simp Truth Bombs!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fascinating watch.. The interviewer sounds like a straight up Blue Pill simp, who believes in True Love & Fairytale Disney Endings lol

Myron wiped the floor with him.

theironlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been telling this to men in the west for the last two years, muslim men are extremely blue pilled beta, I would even say the majority of men in my conservative muslim country are incels and can't get a girl to save their life, believe in true love and forever after nonsense.

I have a really hard time dating and f**** because of this where the only game men have is marriage game, guys here open a girl in the street or slide into her DM with i'm looking for a wife, if they open at all, they just waive at her and make a phone signe.

It's so pathetic

I'm so done with this ****ty country but it's so hard to immigrate when you were born in a poor 3rd world country it's almost impossible, f*** this sh***

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been telling this to men in the west for the last two years, muslim men are extremely blue pilled beta, I would even say the majority of men in my conservative muslim country are incels and can't get a girl to save their life, believe in true love and forever after nonsense.

I have a really hard time dating and f**** because of this where the only game men have is marriage game, guys here open a girl in the street or slide into her DM with i'm looking for a wife, if they open at all, they just waive at her and make a phone signe.

It's so pathetic

I'm so done with this ****ty country but it's so hard to immigrate when you were born in a poor 3rd world country it's almost impossible, f*** this sh***
What would happen if you lead by example in your country? What would happen if you were a secular rebel?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score

It's so pathetic

So if a man from the west went for Muslim women, it would be like shooting fish in a barrel due to low competition?

theironlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
What would happen if you lead by example in your country? What would happen if you were a secular rebel?
I would be either killed, lynched or put in jail.
If you're a secular here or don't believe in the muslim god and refuse to play the religion game you better hide, your life is in danger.
It's not worth it

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would be either killed, lynched or put in jail.
If you're a secular here or don't believe in the muslim god and refuse to play the religion game you better hide, your life is in danger.
It's not worth it
That means the women are saved for the men there otherwise white western men would take all your women. They would not want you.

theironlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
So if a man from the west went for Muslim women, it would be like shooting fish in a barrel due to low competition?
Not at all, I will tell you why:
1: you will never f*** her. If me who is from her culture and religion have a really hard time even getting a kiss close, a foreigner has zero chance. specially if you are not white, forget about it don't even try we are mega racist you can't even believe.

2: a muslim women, born and raised in a muslim country has only marriage in her head, they date to marry, it's the ultimate and only goal, if a foreigner approach her she will be so suspicious I doubt you can even number close, she know you are all about that pu***

3: yes 99.9% of men have zero game but girls have an iron clad ***** shields, virginity is the most important thing here. virginity is god here.
The second you approach her she throw a mountain of **** test at you and they never end, **** test after **** test, I even published a post about it I thought I was the problem.

So if you want to convert and get married, you can go to a muslim country and pick a wife, but if you want to have fun and think it's easy here stay right where you are brother, you will just cause yourself unnecessary head aches

theironlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
That means the women are saved for the men there otherwise white western men would take all your women. They would not want you.
I doubt that, we are disgusted by european white people, we hate them here, we see them as filthy and unpure.
We have a massive diaspora in europe, around 8 million, very very very few marry westeners, usually they come here, marry and go back, men and women I mean*

Last edited:

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Not at all, I will tell you why:
1: you will never f*** her. If me who is from her culture and religion have a really hard time even getting a kiss close, a foreigner has zero chance. specially if you are not white, forget about it don't even try we are mega racist you can't even believe.

2: a muslim women, born and raised in a muslim country has only marriage in her head, they date to marry, it's the ultimate and only goal, if a foreigner approach her she will be so suspicious I doubt you can even number close, she know you are all about that pu***

3: yes 99.9% of men have zero game but girls have an iron clad ***** shields, virginity is the most important thing here. virginity is god here.
The second you approach her she throw a mountain of **** test at you and they never end, **** test after **** test, I even published a post about it I thought I was the problem.

So if you want to convert and get married, you can go to a muslim country and pick a wife, but if you want to have fun and think it's easy here stay right where you are brother, you will just cause yourself unnecessary head aches
So basically a foreign white man who is willing to convert will have a loyal Trad wife for life? I don't see the downside to this.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically a foreign white man who is willing to convert will have a loyal Trad wife for life? I don't see the downside to this.
The culture sucks over there. People tend to take their culture with them.

theironlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to convert

Islam is one of the ****tiest religion on earth, it's not even a religion it's a cult and muslim life come with many sacrifices it's a really strict religion, but your wife will most likely stick with you for life.

I would recomand to avoid arab countries, they are mega racist, even against white people, go to turky, they are muslim but fairly secular( when I say secular I mean muslim secular, for ex not every women wear a veil and you won't go to jail if you eat ramadan), north africa is ok too and they are ok secular in some parts, specially tunisia and morocco, egypt is okyish too, south asian and south east asian women are trained to be obedien too if you don't mind low smv women, (I find south asian women the least attractive on planet earth but that's just a personal taste) then you have black muslim like mali, niger, tchad, somalia, senegal etc.

Have your pick

Last edited:

theironlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't that what we all want?
You think muslim men don't have any marriage problem?
There is no greener grass my friend, check the muslim marriage reddit sub https://www.reddit.com/r/MuslimMarriage/

They have divorce problems, deadbedroom problems, inter cultural problems, some are too religious and some are not religious enough, blue pill delusion, bitterness, we are all human and we have western relationships problems too, you just divorce at 45% rate and we divorce at 15 to 20% rate, that's it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce_demography
PS: some of these numbers are a decade old, divorce went up in muslim countries too

There is no magic bullet my friend

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Here are muslim socities for you, from what I gathered this dude is from iran
https://www.reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/soemni
Have fun reading

And thank the gods you were born in the west
Yeah i heard male rape is common in saudi arabia, Apperntly if the victim reports it he goes to jail for homosexuality but the rapist doesn't.

They rape the Indonesian and Filipino male migrant workers.

Looks like I'll find a trad muslim girl here in Sydney lol