Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

At what point does it make SENSE to get married?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never. If you've got that much more money than her, than any attorney she'd hire in divorce would advice her to challenge the prenup for nuisance value.

I'd love to see a redacted statement showing consistent triple digit trading performance. In fact, so would any investment firm. She could literally have seven figures to invest in no time at all. Seems suspect to me.
She's actually been asked for that by a company that wants her to teach AND to trade on 1 million like a hedge fund and keep a portion of the profits of her trading if she can prove it. She does this with 100K and lives off the income. The rest of her money is in real estate projects where she makes another 100-150K a year on top of her 100 to 125K a year trading.

A legal challenge to the prenup does concern me, but most states consider property you owned before the marriage to be yours anyways as I understand it.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the last woman that asked me this was married and had an affair with me behind her husbands back.

She is also well off but lost a lot of her money when her husband took most of their money and left the country.
Why do you keep getting involved with married or divorced women?

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is there anything that you can not do or give to the woman if not married? what is it that marriage allows that you can not do without it?

it is an enforceable contract and has nothing to do with what you can do for her or her. with that contract what can you get if she defaults on the contract? NOTHING..

some special legal cases exist that other laws leverage marriage in ways that benefit you, but if none of those apply then it is just stupid for the man to sign this contract when he can get nothing for a default.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Missouri,
Our mentor Rollo,without whose support our pleasant little group would not exist,once opined on a similar thread, that the only reason would be a need to procreate ...Really says it all Old Chap!

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However, I do question why so many people nowadays think life is only about traveling, drinking, and fvcking (then posting about it on social media).
Do you have any theory on this? I see lots of folks doing other stuff and also some doing exactly what you tell.

about the traveling thing, those that are old and have done it usually want to stay and have a home, and those that never have traveled dream of it.

fenix2021

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure why there is so much trash talk about an institution that was with us for millennia. As men, we forget that reality is as much a construct of something tangible as what we make it out to be. As such, to get a little philosophical here, the screen you are reading this on is real partially because you give it its validity (thus producing its reality). How you perceive the other, the others, the relationship, the children (real or only sketched in the stars right now) has a huge impact on what is and isn't possible in the real world and the sort of outcome it will produce. Women understand this intuitively (women also have perverted this idea taking it to an extreme completely rejecting reality) while for man it's quite a discovery that forces adjusting our perception a great deal.

As most men are stuck in the reality-camp, while most women are stuck in anything-is-possible wonderland, there indeed seems very little possibility of a constructive dialogue, but... as one clever divorce lawyer said, with marriage you have 50% chance of a divorce. Divorce is serious - akin to being hit by a bowling bowl - why do people then risk going through this mystery gate? Because if it does work out - it's like winning the lottery. You will never experience anything better in your life than your kids (and you want them to grow up in an intact family which has MUCH higher chance of staying as such if you do get married). As other have said it, marry if you want kids but i feel it's not being stressed enough that having kid WILL be the most amazing thing that ever will happen in your life. So if you found a special woman in your life, i say, go for it!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have any theory on this? I see lots of folks doing other stuff and also some doing exactly what you tell.
I have no idea. I’m in my 30s. It just seems like a lot of people my age (millennial) just want to travel and post on social media. Every year their resolution is more traveling. They’ve also gotten noticeably bigger each year (from all the drinking & lifestyle).

One girl I used to simp on 8 years ago before I found the game was a solid 7. Now she’s a shell of herself (+30 lbs). But she makes 6 figures working from home in NYC and has been to over two dozen countries. That’s the trade off. Today I wouldn’t touch her with a 10 foot pole.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea. I’m in my 30s. It just seems like a lot of people my age so (millennial) just want to travel and post on social media. Every year their resolution is more traveling. They’ve also gotten noticeably bigger each year (from all the drinking & lifestyle).

One girl I used to simp on 8 years ago before I found the game was a solid 7. Now she’s a shell of herself (+30 lbs). But she makes 6 figures working from home in NYC and has been to over two dozen countries. That’s the trade off. Today I wouldn’t touch her with a 10 foot pole.
So 30+ lb can make the difference from sexy to not sexy in them?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you are an active practitioner of a religion and want kids.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't read the thread, but let's you're a penniless drifter and can convince a neurosurgeon to tie the knot. That can't be a bad idea, strictly from an economic perspective, no?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For men? How so?
Tax benefits, prestige, and your wife can free up time otherwise needed for household duties.

Few high income millionaires are bachelors that have never been married. Almost all of your CEOs and upper management, they have wives and children.

Re: time- You either have to pay a lot of money for takeout, laundry, housecleaning, or devote time to do it yourself.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tax benefits, prestige, and your wife can free up time otherwise needed for household duties.

Few high income millionaires are bachelors that have never been married. Almost all of your CEOs and upper management, they have wives and children.

Re: time- You either have to pay a lot of money for takeout, laundry, housecleaning, or devote time to do it yourself.
Oh, I'm aware of those benefits. However, you have to factor in divorce risk and men generally providing more economically for the family than women.

To say that marriage is, on average, economically beneficial for men is pure insanity.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, I'm aware of those benefits. However, you have to factor in divorce risk and men generally providing more economically for the family than women.

To say that marriage is, on average, economically beneficial for men is pure insanity.
Someone said men get married for validation and easy sex. For many men neither of these things happen.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone said men get married for validation and easy sex. For many men neither of these things happen.
Validation is more likely than easy sex, particularly in the initial stages of the marriage.

That said, where's the validation in being dragged through the mud and subject to usury and financial devastation in divorce court?