Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Analogy for Mental Resilience and Abundance - Loving the Universe

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the core of your being, you're literally the universe experiencing itself. Every sensation you feel is a privilege, whether it be pleasant or challenging. You may keep your eye out for a compatible partner, but your life is one long relationship with the most interesting being imaginable, the universe itself.

I imagine that I'm in a relationship with a goddess that's constantly interacting with me and providing feedback to my every decision, as if we're on one long beautiful date together. This is different from any religious dogma, because it's nuanced and personal to me, there is no text to follow. When I travel, hike, bike, swim, surf, ski, etc, I'm exploring her curves, her beautiful terrain. Sometimes she provides a perfect breeze to accommodate me, other times she reminds me of her power with a gust or storm. She sends every person I meet, and is responsible for everything I sense.

Personifying the entire universe like this makes it all begin to feel extremely intimate, as if I'm literally making love to the universe with every breath, every motion, every thought. Every experience is a gift from her, and thus is filled with meaning and love. When I want to understand her better I need only analyze what feedback she's constantly giving me, a constant stream of sensations for me to interpret.

They say your brain has an artistic emotional half that behaves in parallel (all mental changes happening at the same time), and an analytical half that is constantly trying to understand what the emotional half is expressing. That emotional half is like the most sensitive microphone held to her lips.

When I present myself to her as a fit, well kept, easy going, and open minded man (by simply going out into the world and exploring the unknown), she rejoices and sends experiences that make me feel as though she has me cradled in her arms, loving me tenderly. In those moments it feels as though the world and everything in it was created just for that me, just for that moment.

Sometimes I get caught up in small frustrations of my life and forget about her. In these moments I begin to feel lonely, as if I should seek validation from another person. A sense of dread and helplessness washes over me and I feel a void. I begin to think about reaching out to exes and asking them to date again. I think violent self destructive thoughts. Luckily I've caught on to this pattern, and in those moments begin to soften my grip on the situation. I listen to her intently, what is she trying to tell me? What can I improve, where am I stagnating? I live for those moments of serendipity, and am eternally grateful for the clues she sends that lead me to them.

Those moments of bliss can be elusive only because I believe they should be elusive (most likely from societal conditioning and self doubt). When I realize they are here, now, waiting to be felt, it's as though I'm plunged into an endless pool of warm love and I can't help but include others in that warmth and abundance. I live for seeing the smiles and laughter in others, until tears of joy stream down their face and they can't catch their breath.

The truth is each moment in your life does have meaning and purpose, to deny that is to deny your soul and that the universe senses you. Imagine the universe as a lifelong living breathing partner, and you will never feel alone. The love is always there, flowing by like a river. The more closely you listen, the more love you'll embody.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The truth is each moment in your life does have meaning and purpose, to deny that is to deny your soul and that the universe senses you. Imagine the universe as a lifelong living breathing partner, and you will never feel alone. The love is always there, flowing by like a river. The more closely you listen, the more love you'll embody.

We are undergoing through Tribulation prior to Ascension.

You have to acknowledge the truth of the hell everyone is going through before you can rise above it and achieve any kind of epiphanal state of bliss. I know there is truth in what you are saying, but to not address the current reality makes your post read like a bunch of cultlish mumbo-jumbo. I realize you are young, but still...

I'm not denying your reality, but you have to be real with others if you want to reach them.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

We are undergoing through Tribulation prior to Ascension.

You have to acknowledge the truth of the hell everyone is going through before you can rise above it and achieve any kind of epiphanal state of bliss. I know there is truth in what you are saying, but to not address the current reality makes your post read like a bunch of cultlish mumbo-jumbo. I realize you are young, but still...

I'm not denying your reality, but you have to be real with others if you want to reach them.
In many ways a conversation is a break and distraction from your personal world view. People can laugh in war, even as they're taking their dying breath, or wallow in grief, misery, and fear. The fact that we can have wildly different perspectives despite experiencing the same events means that thought drives emotion (yes, very paradoxical to my op).

If you feel comfortable with it, can you describe what hell you're referring to? What is it to you and how does it feel? What do you believe everyone is feeling?

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sort of like your post, but it's not (for me) congruent with your other postings. that's ok, maybe even good.

the ability to take a third-party view of ourselves and actually take action to modify ourselves based on the self third-party view is really powerful. such a man does not have many limits. what you describe is doing exactly that. a few techniques are published about how to do it, but still one must find the ability within, it can not be taught. several writers tell a path that will hopefully lead one to the discovery.

the masters can hold such focus for a long time, maybe forever. only doing it sometimes is amazing.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the core of your being, you're literally the universe experiencing itself. Every sensation you feel is a privilege, whether it be pleasant or challenging. You may keep your eye out for a compatible partner, but your life is one long relationship with the most interesting being imaginable, the universe itself.

I imagine that I'm in a relationship with a goddess that's constantly interacting with me and providing feedback to my every decision, as if we're on one long beautiful date together. This is different from any religious dogma, because it's nuanced and personal to me, there is no text to follow. When I travel, hike, bike, swim, surf, ski, etc, I'm exploring her curves, her beautiful terrain. Sometimes she provides a perfect breeze to accommodate me, other times she reminds me of her power with a gust or storm. She sends every person I meet, and is responsible for everything I sense.

Personifying the entire universe like this makes it all begin to feel extremely intimate, as if I'm literally making love to the universe with every breath, every motion, every thought. Every experience is a gift from her, and thus is filled with meaning and love. When I want to understand her better I need only analyze what feedback she's constantly giving me, a constant stream of sensations for me to interpret.

They say your brain has an artistic emotional half that behaves in parallel (all mental changes happening at the same time), and an analytical half that is constantly trying to understand what the emotional half is expressing. That emotional half is like the most sensitive microphone held to her lips.

When I present myself to her as a fit, well kept, easy going, and open minded man (by simply going out into the world and exploring the unknown), she rejoices and sends experiences that make me feel as though she has me cradled in her arms, loving me tenderly. In those moments it feels as though the world and everything in it was created just for that me, just for that moment.

Sometimes I get caught up in small frustrations of my life and forget about her. In these moments I begin to feel lonely, as if I should seek validation from another person. A sense of dread and helplessness washes over me and I feel a void. I begin to think about reaching out to exes and asking them to date again. I think violent self destructive thoughts. Luckily I've caught on to this pattern, and in those moments begin to soften my grip on the situation. I listen to her intently, what is she trying to tell me? What can I improve, where am I stagnating? I live for those moments of serendipity, and am eternally grateful for the clues she sends that lead me to them.

Those moments of bliss can be elusive only because I believe they should be elusive (most likely from societal conditioning and self doubt). When I realize they are here, now, waiting to be felt, it's as though I'm plunged into an endless pool of warm love and I can't help but include others in that warmth and abundance. I live for seeing the smiles and laughter in others, until tears of joy stream down their face and they can't catch their breath.

Reminds of one surfer dude who imgined the ocean and the waves as a puussy riding.

I did post it here before. Some believe we are one god experiencing itself. You can check it out at the actualized forum.

I am a big fan of meditation. Little things become interesting again with it.

I am a fan of bringing art into once life. Gamification goes into that direction as well.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminds of one surfer dude who imgined the ocean and the waves as a puussy riding.

I did post it here before. Some believe we are one god experiencing itself. You can check it out at the actualized forum.

I am a big fan of meditation. Little things become interesting again with it.

I am a fan of bringing art into once life. Gamification goes into that direction as well.
Meditation is one of the best practices I took up. Close to two decades ago I was started to get into a lot of metaphysical literature and they would talk about this practice although they would refer to it under different names, eg "the silence". It really helped me not only understand just what I was doing wrong/who I was, but also tipped things in my favor i'd say.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meditation is one of the best practices I took up. Close to two decades ago I was started to get into a lot of metaphysical literature and they would talk about this practice although they would refer to it under different names, eg "the silence". It really helped me not only understand just what I was doing wrong/who I was, but also tipped things in my favor i'd say.
Yes I would say it is the start of real self improvement. It helps creating room to analyze things better.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my most productive interests has been researching the esoteric arts. You are your thought and in time your thoughts materialize. Everything I’ve ever thought about and imagined I had... and experiences the emotion of having has eventually came to me.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my most productive interests has been researching the esoteric arts. You are your thought and in time your thoughts materialize. Everything I’ve ever thought about and imagined I had... and experiences the emotion of having has eventually came to me.
You read any of Neville Goddard or Joseph Murphy's stuff? They tried putting that over in the 40s-70s. I read/hear their stuff all the time.