Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being a 30's Male + debunking 'SMV' chart

hardboiled85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm not sure if many have experienced this/noticed/posted, the issue I am facing and questioning is as I've entered my 30's my attraction to women my age and 30+ women is almost non existent - How do I exactly Mature to be attracted to them?

I find women in my age group very mild, all I want to look at and what turns my head are 19 - 25 year olds, but I cannot and as I've gotten past 30 never been able to accept that pain that they are now out of reach.

I find Rollo's SMV chart absolutely flawed, in my 15 years looking at the dating scene, 8 of that being part of the RP community and living in 3 different cities, I think I have seen about TWO, yes 2 couples that MATCHED the SMV chart and how it is peddled.
That is, a 'HIGH' SMV male mid 30's with his comparative women that is also at her smv peak, she was around 22-24.

What I am proposing is that the SMV chart seems to be that of how you 'might' be rated among your peers and as a PROVIDER.
I feel the actual 'HIGH SMV' males are those men that are also around the 20 year old age group actually ****ING the girls whom are hitting their peak at that time.

To clarify: These 23 year old men who are NON EXISTENT according to the Male SMV chart at this point are ****ing the high SMV girls

Back to me - I've had 3 LTRS.
I was 19 she was 18 ( 8/10)
I was 22, she was 22 (7/10
Then I had a huge 8 year dry spell from mid 20's to 30's
And then at 32 this 25 year old girl whom was about a 6/10, plated her for 3.5 years

Obviously the girls get lower in hottness, and they get older! ... My SMV seems none existent in terms of how those girls in their peak SEE me- And/or - why date a 30+ year old when they have someone their age?
OK OK - yes, there are daddy issue girls etc but we are talking about a small minority or sex buddies that never are seen or tell their girlfriends about.

The only other retort will be - 'older men have resources/money' - so it's a beta bucks situation, and if so she probably has a guy in her age group she ****s. Hence I say these would be the 'HIGH SMV MALES' in actuality...
My observation over 10 years would show that young girls date and hang with males about their age, college peers hang together, rarely is a hot young girl with a man over 30, how often do you seen other wise? a 30+ male with her and her friends??

Sexual Market Value seems to not take into account the QUALITY and AGE of the girl you might get AT YOUR PEAK.
What good is it being 'HIGH VALUE' GRADE 9 SMV 35 YEAR OLD, farking only 30+ low smv women, abandoned steerage and alpha widows??

Last edited:

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are going to need a bit more information ....

hardboiled85

Don Juan
Reaction score

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im well in my 30's and the new girl i'm sleeping with who I met at a temping job is like 22. And i'm broke. She has way more money and stuff than me.

1641295728341.png
I actually prefer younger though, tbh (and have succeeded a few times with teenagers in recent years, but takes some serious numbers game!)

I think propinquity can help. If you can somehow be around young girls I think the age becomes less relevant. Cold approach can maybe induce an instant, instinctive rejection when there's an age difference. But I think what is always the most relevant is that she finds you attractive. Physically. And to some extent in other ways too

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you that women 30+ are rarely attractive not necessarily in terms of looks but in overall attractiveness...they seem to me like half loaded batteries that cant power an electric torch as before.

This even before the changes in behaviour, energy, demands and so on...they simply vibe differently and at deep level they cant summon the same attraction.

Regarding the "peak theory" I call bullsh1t on that, unless a man strongly underperformed his potential in his 20s, he will hardly be more attractive at 35 rather than 25.

The social position and wallet status matter for mature relationships but dont get you one night stands and genuine raw attraction from women...those things come straight from your looks and projection of wildness.

I cant tell perfectly when a girl is into me from genuine attraction and when she is weighting my values and deciding I may be a good bet, I can tell when a girl takes away my pants cause she is horny and when she does it to make sure I stick around.

Needless to say in my 20s with girls in their 20s the first cases were much more common.

Then again, we can bullsh1t each other as much as we want but in the end what makes us satisfied is being attractive toward attractive young girls and be the choice of girls who can afford to choose...

Men peaking in their 40s is a fairy tale just like the one women tell each other about their careers and success that is supposed to increase their value.

The fact that in your 30s you can have sex faster and more often than when you were in your 20s doesnt mean that you peaked...it means compared value of men and women in that age groups changed and it changed cause generally women are less attractive.

hardboiled85

Don Juan
Reaction score
@
Focal core

You missed one of my main points --
Yes at say 39 you might get a young girl, but is SHE a 9/10 or a 4/10? - in either case why does that mean you are high SMV?
Are you just viewed as a beta bux?
If MOST high SMV 22-esk young females just date and **** their 22-esk male peers at college, WOULDN'T THEY (those young non existant chart value boys) BE the actual 'HIGH SMV MALES" - SEXUAL being the key phrase, not 'value' in this market

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
20 year old range girls in the US don't interest me besides a quick lay....they are just incredibly dull and boring to talk to. I feel this newer generation are literally nothing but brainwashed SJW NPC robots.

It's just a huge pain in the ass to even have one conversation with them. They all just seem like the dumbest group of individuals on the planet. Like seriously...how do even talk to these idiots without losing your patience......i cant deal with most of them more than a few minutes or so before i start cringing and wanting to walk away. They are just so effin stupid but yet annoyingly idealistic and know it all acting at the same time. I would just rather tape most of their mouths up then talk to them. This mostly applies to women below 25 there.

Last edited:

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@
Focal core

You missed one of my main points --
Yes at say 39 you might get a young girl, but is SHE a 9/10 or a 4/10? - in either case why does that mean you are high SMV?
Are you just viewed as a beta bux?
If MOST high SMV 22-esk young females just date and **** their 22-esk male peers at college, WOULDN'T THEY (those young non existant chart value boys) BE the actual 'HIGH SMV MALES" - SEXUAL being the key phrase, not 'value' in this market
According to most girl i met all of them under 30 most 7 and ups saying that im handsome a 9/10 in my peers.. And they all f**k me.. Im 6'2 200 lbs.. That girl making good money.

I would say if you looking good than, their 22 esq male peer you can, easily date one.

Love yourself first is the key. Get in touch with your nearest aesthetic centre.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to most girl i met all of them under 30 most 7 and ups saying that im handsome a 9/10 in my peers.. And they all f**k me.. Im 6'2 200 lbs.. That girl making good money.

I would say if you looking good than, their 22 esq male peer you can, easily date one.

Love yourself first is the key. Get in touch with your nearest aesthetic centre.

No offense man but you definitely don't look like a "9" haha. Me neither ofcourse. Not dogging you. You probably have good game and show high SMV in other ways.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense man but you definitely don't look like a "9" haha. Me neither ofcourse. Not dogging you. You probably have good game and show high SMV in other ways.
As i said a 9 in my peers. Not continent.. But if i were to tell them im 41 yrs they would kill to see my document.. I have to lie im 29 yrs in order to avoid such circumstances..

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As i said a 9 in my peers. Not continent.. But if i were to tell them im 41 yrs they would kill to see my document.. I have to lie im 29 yrs in order to avoid such circumstances..

Ah okay. I got you.

hardboiled85

Don Juan
Reaction score

Meh - Stats mean jack ****, surprised you don't post your penis measurements along with that, to the nearest millimeter 'dur my last lay could FEELZ i was 0.2mm bigger than her ex, I am Alpha see.'

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh - Stats mean jack ****, surprised you don't post your penis measurements along with that, to the nearest millimeter 'dur my last lay could FEELZ i was 0.2mm bigger than her ex, I am Alpha see.'
Jist my 2,cents take it as grain of salt if you will

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a bit skeptical of that SMV chart that has been popularized by figures like Chateau Heartiste and Rollo Tomassi.

I'm 38. Since turning 30, I have not seen a great clamoring for me. It isn't any easier to seduce the women in front of me than it was when I was 18, 21, or 25.

Additionally, my audience has been aging. When I was 35, there weren't 25 year olds clamoring to get with me. When I was 25, I was more likely to be attractive to 23-25 year olds than when I was 35 or today at 38. At 35 for instance, I was seeing more 30-35 year olds interested in me. So what if I am 35 getting with a 32 year old or 38 getting with a 35 year old?

The other thing that the SMV model doesn't take into account is swipe apps, which most beta males use to find vagina now. On swipe apps, due to filtering, it is more difficult to get a bigger age discrepancy. A 35 year old on a swipe app isn't being seen by 21-25 year olds as commonly as he would if he did approaches in public. But even the road of approaching in public is more challenging, even without masks and pandemics.

Additionally, a 38 year old woman who is childless, never married, and not overweight (I am those 3 things) will be able to generate more romantic prospects than I would be able to generate.

hardboiled85

Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean my last few girlfriends were 25, 23, 27, 20, and I have nothing good to say about the modern dating market. Lots of rejections from the 30+ crowd in there.
It's definitely varied for each man - Rollo has written some good stuff, but anyone who is 30's/40's (whatever he was when the book came out) referring to themselves as huurrr durr "Back in my rockstar 20's" making sure he lets us know he was once Chad "King Kong" Isosexy makes me feelz funny, and the older I get the more suspicious of the chart he made being bull5hit.
+ he married even after knowing/exposing what is behind the proverbial meat curtain of Western Societies version of love

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's definitely varied for each man - Rollo has written some good stuff, but anyone who is 30's/40's (whatever he was when the book came out) referring to themselves as huurrr durr "Back in my rockstar 20's" making sure he lets us know he was once Chad "King Kong" Isosexy makes me feelz funny, and the older I get the more suspicious of the chart he made being bull5hit.
+ he married even after knowing/exposing what is behind the proverbial meat curtain of Western Societies version of love
Ihe writer define more about modern women, most majority of women, doesnt mean you cant bond with emotionally avalailable/healthy fenale which are at extinction.. Not just men woke from this feminisme. Women are catching up too with this bullshlt.. As they become more unhappy instead owning what men have.