Jake_Gyllenhaal69
Banned
- Joined
- Mar 9, 2021
- Messages
- 3,442
- Reaction score
- 2,751
- Age
- 31
I vote men because hypergamy allows women to seek out men with options and the endless opportunities to cheat.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
For a man it's natural to take every opportunity he gets. For women, it's more about whether the new guy is a step up.I vote men because hypergamy allows women to seek out men with options and the endless opportunities to cheat.
Well... someone impregnated these women.Women are much better liars. They are better at justifying bad behaviour and they define cheating with much different parameters and standards when it comes to themselves than how they judge the parameters and standards of men.
Because of hypergamy they are always shopping and looking up and opportunity is always landing in their lap.
Women definitely cheat more. They are just better liars and hide it better. We hear about men cheating more because of feminism shoving "men bad male toxic" agenda down our throats. Most men don't even get the chance to cheat. Only a select few do. The 3% you read about here.
If you don't believe women cheat more, mens health did a study on the amount of men that are raising kid that are biologically not theirs and they have no idea. They wives/girlfriends obviously know and their doctors know, but refuse to tell the men the child they just had, isn't his. The cases in the united states alone is in the millions.
greedy folks do tooUnhappy people cheat. There are always two sides.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.