Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

They will punish you for treating them well. They cant help it

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In further response to @Pandora :

On to point 2. I am dismayed at how high body counts go and how early. Promiscuous behavior, a great body of research has shown, is bad for the human psyche in both men and women. Too few parents discuss this topic openly and too few explain WHY it is a bad idea to be promiscuous. It leads to detachment from an activity that is meant to bond humans in an intimate way. I have explained the downsides of promiscuous behavior to all of my children. My son has had 2 girlfriends, both LTRs and he is 2 years in with GF number 2. He appreciates the depth he has with her; the bond. It is that bond and the ability to create that bond that promiscuous behavior defiles and destroys. Sex can still create pleasure without the bonding and the intimacy and the investment…but it feels empty after the dopamine hit wears off. Every player/playboy type I’ve ever known as a friend or lover has stated this. In a bonded intimate relationship humans experience fulfillment. Hookups, no mater how hot, cannot deliver nor compete with that for it fills a deep human need for companionship; for love. Hot women are defiled in many instances by the opportunities readily available to them. Like you I have been shocked at how frequently hot women will monetize themselves. I’ve never done it; it has never occurred to me to do anything of that nature…but I have actually had men ask if I’m “working” when I’ve been in high value venues dressed attractively (read classy) if I’m dining alone. The expression is priceless when they have to explain. They get embarrassed. So it must be a prevalent occurrence if I as a hot woman am getting approached as though I’d be available. It’s appalling but I believe you.

As to point 3? Water seeks its own level. Those who do not love themselves cannot accept love from others and do not respect those who would offer it to them.

You must screen and vet to discern what kind of woman you are dealing with. And you must build yourself to a place of self respect and self esteem if you want a woman of like caliber.

They do exist. But many are locked down young. Think about how fortunate are those who never endure heartbreak in youth. Those people exist. They marry young and remain married until death separates them. I know couples like this. They are wonderful to see.

But those type women are not going to tolerate mistreatment from a man. For those women a dude better bring his A game. Forever.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets stick to the basic premise of the original post.

The mentality of " I will never be a part of any club that would have me" is how many of the hot girls operate.
Maybe the girls you know.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Okay next time you date a 8.5/10 shower her with attention, love and caring. Let us know how that goes. I'm genuinely curious. Im sure it will work out.
Real relationships with 2 happy, faithful people exist in the real world.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not saying treat her like trash. I am saying dont treat her better than she treats herself. She will punish you for it.

The average hot party girl does not treat herself well ( much like this hooker). So you gotta meet them at their level. How is this difficult to understand lol
This was a response to another member.

But besides, why should I go low to meet someone at their level who doesn't meet my standards?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real relationships with 2 happy, faithful people exist in the real world.
I did not say happy relationships did not exist in this world. Please show me where I said this.

I did say that many attractive girls do not feel worthy of love. So they will sabatoge any attempts at a loving relationship. She will try to destroy you because of her inner shame. This hooker is honest enough to express a sentiment that many " normal" girls feel.

You simply have not dated enough to have encountered this.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was a response to another member.

But besides, why should I go low to meet someone at their level who doesn't meet my standards?
You dont have to go low if you dont want to. The point of my post was to let guys know that many girls cant accept love. So if you end up in a relationship with a girl that seems to sabatoge her romantic life it is because of the dynamic that this hooker is expressing.

More and more girls are developing self love issues so this dynamic is becoming more common. Do as you wish though.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
You dont have to go low if you dont want to. The point of my post was to let guys know that many girls cant accept love. So if you end up in a relationship with a girl that seems to sabatoge her romantic life it is because of the dynamic that this hooker is expressing.

More and more girls are developing self love issues so this dynamic is becoming more common. Do as you wish though.
I will.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay next time you date a 8.5/10 shower her with attention, love and caring. Let us know how that goes. I'm genuinely curious. Im sure it will work out.
Binary thinking.As if there’s no middle ground.As if you can’t calibrate your game to suit different scenarios and girls.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Except there are women that won’t accept to be treated like dirt in an LTR or plate situation.
I did not say EVERY woman. Of course there are exceptions to this trend. Of course some women have self love. Whats your point?

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That's a point. I have never experienced something like that I think.
I didn't want to pull your words out of context.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Binary thinking.As if there’s no middle ground.As if you can’t calibrate your game to suit different scenarios and girls.
How is this binary thinking? Im telling you to find a highly attractive girl and treat her well. Let me see how that goes. You are all about evidence right?

I'm not trying to be a jerk but you are 22 yr college kid trying to tell a guy that is has 15 yrs more dating experience than you how it is. Bro your generation does not even have sex. Maybe you should listen more in the Mature Men section. I have lived everything I talk about.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a point. I have never experienced something like that I think.
I didn't want to pull your words out of context.
Again my brotha, my point is very self evident to men that have a lot of dating experience. You have not experienced this because you have not dated enough women yet. It would be wise to consider what older more experienced men advise. You think we are making this up?

Attractive women who have dated a lot usually have a self destructive streak ( all humans do). Many are alchoholics, on antidepressants etc. They have had chances with good men but they sabotaged it. They sabotaged it because they did not feel worthy of being treated well.

If you ever date a highly attractive American woman keep this in mind. I am not telling you how to treat her. I am just telling you that this is a real thing.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In further response to @Pandora :

On to point 2. I am dismayed at how high body counts go and how early. Promiscuous behavior, a great body of research has shown, is bad for the human psyche in both men and women. Too few parents discuss this topic openly and too few explain WHY it is a bad idea to be promiscuous. It leads to detachment from an activity that is meant to bond humans in an intimate way. I have explained the downsides of promiscuous behavior to all of my children. My son has had 2 girlfriends, both LTRs and he is 2 years in with GF number 2. He appreciates the depth he has with her; the bond. It is that bond and the ability to create that bond that promiscuous behavior defiles and destroys. Sex can still create pleasure without the bonding and the intimacy and the investment…but it feels empty after the dopamine hit wears off. Every player/playboy type I’ve ever known as a friend or lover has stated this. In a bonded intimate relationship humans experience fulfillment. Hookups, no mater how hot, cannot deliver nor compete with that for it fills a deep human need for companionship; for love. Hot women are defiled in many instances by the opportunities readily available to them. Like you I have been shocked at how frequently hot women will monetize themselves. I’ve never done it; it has never occurred to me to do anything of that nature…but I have actually had men ask if I’m “working” when I’ve been in high value venues dressed attractively (read classy) if I’m dining alone. The expression is priceless when they have to explain. They get embarrassed. So it must be a prevalent occurrence if I as a hot woman am getting approached as though I’d be available. It’s appalling but I believe you.

As to point 3? Water seeks its own level. Those who do not love themselves cannot accept love from others and do not respect those who would offer it to them.

You must screen and vet to discern what kind of woman you are dealing with. And you must build yourself to a place of self respect and self esteem if you want a woman of like caliber.

They do exist. But many are locked down young. Think about how fortunate are those who never endure heartbreak in youth. Those people exist. They marry young and remain married until death separates them. I know couples like this. They are wonderful to see.

But those type women are not going to tolerate mistreatment from a man. For those women a dude better bring his A game. Forever.
I agree with everything you wrote. The quality girls are locked down early ( they eventually divorce too). What you said about sex is something I agree with also. You are also right that water seeks its own level.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This forum is, by and large, full of woman-hating, misogynistic garbage.

There's some good stuff here - very little - that doesn't get any traction because the scorned woman-haters here can't get enough of b!tching about how pathetic women are.

Look at most of the threads here that get the most attention. It's guys complaining about women, having intellectual debates about nonsense.

The human brain actually re-wires itself to be negative and pessimistic, if that's predominantly what it's exposed to.

Seemingly 95% of you have absolutely no success with women, and you take to SoSuave to let out all your frustrations.

Work on yourselves. Then maybe, just maybe, women will stop rejecting you. What a novel concept.
What did I say that was misogynistic? I simply said that many women ( and men) cant accept love. I showed a clip of a woman expressing the dynamic behind this. Where is the misogyny? Are you are female?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In Iceberg Slim’s book “Pimp” he tells how his mother broke her husbands heart by leaving him for a guy who abused her. It’s been theorized that he became a Pimp because of the realization that gave him
Yup. I can see how that would ultra red pill a young boy. This aspect of femininity is dark yet fascinating. I wish I could dive inside their brain in order to fully understand why they sabotage their romantic happiness.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is this binary thinking? Im telling you to find a highly attractive girl and treat her well. Let me see how that goes. You are all about evidence right?
There is a time and scenario for everything,and that includes treating a hot girl well.Since I became red pilled, I have never had a girl switch up on me because I treated her well.And they’ve been knockouts.That is why I’m so ardently skeptical of your standpoint,because my experiences say otherwise.

Of course we all know what incessant showering of affection can do to a relationship.But to suggest that hot girls,ALL hot girls are incapable of accepting love?Intersexually nihilistic.Most are crazy,most are irrational,but it’s unhealthy to think ALL are.I suppose I should now remind you that your argument is based on a prostitute.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not trying to be a jerk but you are 22 yr college kid trying to tell a guy that is has 15 yrs more dating experience than you how it is. Bro your generation does not even have sex. Maybe you should listen more in the Mature Men section. I have lived everything I talk about.
One could also argue that you are a 36 year old guy telling a 23 year old who happens to be successful with college women,whom you haven’t interacted with in more than 6 years,what’s what.

You really think that in 6 years everything you remember is still completely relevant?There are variables that render a lot of what you remember obsolete.Social media is more of a factor,NIL for collegiate athletes has spawned more opportunism,more aggressive feminism,an increased awareness of red pill culture,cancel culture......

I could go on but I think you get the point.

Also, I cannot speak for the rest of my generation,but I am doing just fine with women.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One could also argue that you are a 36 year old guy telling a 23 year old who happens to be successful with college women,whom you haven’t interacted with in more than 6 years,what’s what.

You really think that in 6 years everything you remember is still completely relevant?There are variables that render a lot of what you remember obsolete.Social media is more of a factor,NIL for collegiate athletes has spawned more opportunism,more aggressive feminism,an increased awareness of red pill culture,cancel culture......

I could go on but I think you get the point.

Also, I cannot speak for the rest of my generation,but I am doing just fine with women.
Okay you win. My bad.