Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Showing Intent/Sexual Vibe on Dates

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s up guys. Hope your dating prospects are going well.

I’ve been thinking about this as of late, considering that I have been getting more dates from Cold Approach lately.

What are the best ways to ensure that you have a sexual vibe on dates and you don’t end up on some platonic hangout to nowhere? This is really important for me to get the hang of, so that I can convert more of my dates into lays.

If possible, it’d be great for me to get some concrete, checkbox steps for me to implement so that I can calm/clear my mind and be 100% sure that I am creating a sexual vibe. Then I could just relax and enjoy the date lol.

Off the top of my head, I would say make sure you are using kino, very strong eye contact, and make “intentful” comments(push-pull, compliments/tell her she looks hot, flirting with her in general, that kind of stuff.)

I’d like to know what you guys think as well. Imo, It’s good to have these tools in your bag for when the girl is interested but isn’t necessarily tripping over herself to suck your d*ck.

Last edited:

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Walk with her like a gentleman. Offer her your arm to hold. This can go into holding hands as things warm up.

Guide her with a hand on her back.

Help her with her coat

Take her hand and give her a twirl

Take her hand as you navigate hills and steps...

Find a reason to dance as a couple...holiday music is a natural...even if it is just a few steps...

Warm up her cold hands with your big manly hands

Smile when you make eye contact.

Speak from your diaphragm with a warm, manly voice.

Let her touch your hair or manly shaven head. If you have facial hair and she wants to feel it, so much the better...

Let her hug you like a teddy bear, and wrap her in your arm or arms firmly but not tight.

Let her sit on your lap.

Notice I said LET in the last three...If you set the stage right she will want to and you won't HAVE TO ASK her. It will just seem natural to her....

And kiss her during the date when it is that "finally alone " moment when you step out from the party, leave the bar, enter the elevator, are waiting for the cab, Uber or Lyft. But not in public, like in the middle of the party, dance floor or bar.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
What are the best ways to ensure that you have a sexual vibe on dates and you don’t end up on some platonic hangout to nowhere?
Let her do most of the talking during the date.

Change venues. For example, meet at a bar for a drink, then walk down the street for dinner.

Don't talk about puppy dogs and ice cream. That's BFF type stuff.

When she's telling you about herself, don't just stare at her t!ts. Actually listen to what she's saying.

Trent has some d@mn good advice for you -

Reaction score
Ask for a coffee date at 6pm, but make sure it's a place that also sells alcohol. Transition into the booze, and magic!

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Ask for a coffee date at 6pm, but make sure it's a place that also sells alcohol. Transition into the booze, and magic!
A man who needs to get a girl liquored up to have a good time with her, is no man at all.