Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Done With Female Ego

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
If you have boundaries in Germany and you are conservative , they see you as same as hitler
I hear Austria is a bit more conservative than Germany. I guess the reasoning for Austria is that they didn't have the De-Nazification that Germany had, hence less influence post War War Two. Like I have a college friend who took a 4 week vacation across Europe. In Austria they had a lot of military museums and they had a lot of Third Reich stuff displayed in them. more neutral too unlike in Germany.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. I see nothing wrong with that! You were straight and to the point! As usually they're intolerant to the truth when you call the modern woman out. Bumble is ran by SJW women just like the other apps.

Idiots though. Don't they hate losing business though? Since most of these men using these apps blow money on boosts and the premium features.
Maybe the outcome would have been different if I'd been using any of the paid for features but fvck that, I'm
not interested enough to hand over actual cash just to be rejected.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course you got banned. Why would you put such miserable stuff on your profile?
Because I'm sick of them and their BS and I'm not simping out just to get some beat up old snatch that's
had a kid or three pushed out through it.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't get a single notification for any of your comments that's kind of annoying

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The UK is a ****hole in general. No way i could live there. Maybe Edinburgh in Scotland. The rest of that area is ughhh. Irish and Scottish like seem like nicer more humble people in general compared to brits. The women are very meh on average though.
Like most countries, variation depending on which part of country you stayed in.

Very scenic, interesting places to visit. I live on the south coast and its not too bad at all, particularly from Easter through until October time, as the weather's a bit better compared with the further north you go.

I spent a bit of time in the US over the years and would say quality of women is pretty much even. You get a growing number of overweight slobs, but also a % who are really into health/fitness. Gene pool isn't that different when yku consider history... the one thing that grates me a but is the smile a large % of American women seem to carry. Odd, but something different I've noticed over the years

English, Scots, Welsh are all Brits ;) and whilst some Scots/Irish can be friendly, the Scottish in particular have a stereotype of being tight fisted, miserable ****ers with huge chips on their shoulders amongst the English:D

Last edited:

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is fine to think- but don’t put that on your profile.
Bluntness and autism go together like hand and glove. I'm so tired of lying by pretending to be this
normal everyday guy which I'm absolutely not. My marriage ultimately failed because of my condition
and my eventual unwillingness to wear the mask 24/7 that got me with her in the first place. She'd have
run a mile if I was the real me when we met. I suppose my hope is that I may one day find someone who's
okay with the weird, introverted, often depressed, sometimes suicidal, quirky, bluntly outspoken square peg
in a world of round holes that I actually am. If putting that in my profile gets their panties up in a bunch from
the get go, then it's saved everyone a lot of time and me a lot of effort. I can cope far better with an immediate
rejection than an eventual one. They hurt a lot more and leave much bigger scars.

Reactions: B80

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like most countries, variation depending on which part of country you stayed in.

Very scenic, interesting places to visit. I live on the south coast and its not too bad at all, particularly from Easter through until October time, as the weather's a bit better compared with the further north you go.

I spent a bit of time in the US over the years and would say quality of women is pretty much even. You get a growing number of overweight slobs, but also a % who are really into health/fitness. Gene pool isn't that different when yku consider history... the one thing that grates me a but is the smile a large % of American women seem to carry. Odd, but something different I've noticed over the years

English, Scots, Welsh are all Brits ;) and whilst some Scots/Irish can be friendly, the Scottish in particular have a stereotype of being tight fisted, miserable ****ers with huge chips on their shoulders amongst the English:D

UK brits are in my experience on average are .....different lol. Extremely arrogant and uppity but yet they like to push that stereotype onto Americans. Weird.

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear Austria is a bit more conservative than Germany. I guess the reasoning for Austria is that they didn't have the De-Nazification that Germany had, hence less influence post War War Two. Like I have a college friend who took a 4 week vacation across Europe. In Austria they had a lot of military museums and they had a lot of Third Reich stuff displayed in them. more neutral too unlike in Germany.
The young Generation has no backbone. They feel guilty for what happened in 39-45 . In small villiages it's quite different ,but in cities above 20 thousand people it appears to be that all women are leftist. They promote trans , gay , lesbian . Would love to invite all refugees and are overall stupid ,even tho everybody goes to college .
I swear if USA decides on Friday that having 2 testicles is a privilege , on Saturday they will walk on the streets and promote that we should cut one off.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've really been done with female ego for a while, but I'm just tired of this expectation that I'm going to foster her ego.

My go to line to put these women in check, as of late and I've been hitting the pavement lately because our Covid numbers are finally down but the fifth wave is coming, my line is "Respectfully, You Are Not The Mother Of My Children."

This line is such a reality check for a lot of these women, I make sure to drop it as soon as I can, just let her know any ground you get with me, your gonna fight for that ground AND your gonna fight to keep it.

I'm looking for a woman who's ready and willing to degrade herself, I'm gonna make this sh1t a rat race to the bottom, who's gonna get to the gutter first, degradation is what I want and when I get it, I'm gonna ruthlessly dismiss her ass and next her, she's gotta show me the gutter.

My other line and I'll drop it sometimes if I'm feeling bored, I'll just interrupt her and say "You know, I'm just looking for a straight gutter hoe" and just gauge her response, the line is hilarious the more unexpected it is.

Id like y'all to try these 2 lines out, maybe not together at first but just drop a gem on em and see what gives.
I found a great line to use, especially in the early stages and you can tell she has a big ego, and is used to dealing with overly thirsty guys is this:

"It is way too soon. I don't even know if i like you yet."

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. East End (of London) pie and mash is one of the things I miss about home. I live the opposite side of the country
and they don't have pie and mash shops here at all.

Food in England as absolutely disgusting. And I'm not even a picky eater, let alone a "foodie". Sorry, but that "pie and mash" looks like someone took a stale toast and barfed on it. Perhaps it's an acquired taste...

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When retarded and dumb girls start to feel more attractive than the average woman, you know something is wrong with women.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Food in England as absolutely disgusting. And I'm not even a picky eater, let alone a "foodie". Sorry, but that "pie and mash" looks like someone took a stale toast and barfed on it. Perhaps it's an acquired taste...
Food in England? It's pretty much exactly the same fayre as you get in the US, just smaller portions.

I've always hated mash too. Never considered it representative of English cuisine. Its not like its even on the menu everywhere you go. Can easily be avoided.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UK brits are in my experience on average are .....different lol. Extremely arrogant and uppity but yet they like to push that stereotype onto Americans. Weird.
The stereotype i tend to hear from other Brits about Americans, is they're loud and obnoxious and don't have a clue about the world outside the US. Not something I've always found, but that's the common stereotype.

I'm not sure how many Brits you've encountered in real life, but a large % aren't 'arrogant and uppity'. Sounds like a cliche from films, involving people sipping tea and talking in Upper class accents.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny thread complaining about female ego... because this thread stinks of male ego.

How ironic LOL

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps it's an acquired taste...
Undoubtedly, in my case acquired by growing up in the part of England where the shops were prevalent.
When I was about 19, I worked delivering flour to bakeries and the like in and around London, we had a
fair few pie and mash shops on our round and we'd always get a free feed after we had done the delivery.
That was universally the case with Pie and mash shops, as the wiki says it was working class food and we
were certainly working class delivering up to 40 tonnes of 32kg sacks of flour a day between us. The owners
would always make sure we were looked after being the salt of the earth types.

We also delivered to a lot of West indian/Caribbean bakeries in South London, those sort of places we
would arrive at say 5am and walk in to the heady smell of weed (Caribbean night bakers would always blaze
while they were working) and cinnamon from the Jamaican bun which was a staple in those kinds of places.
There we would be given some Spice bun and cheese or Jamaican patties after the drop and a couple of
spliffs worth of something green for the ride in the truck to the next drop. Those were the days, got to eat
and smoke a few things I might not have encountered otherwise

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny thread complaining about female ego... because this thread stinks of male ego.

How ironic LOL
You dont have ego? Your comment indicates otherwise, this "everyone but me" mindset is a symptom of being on an online forum, try to be less jaded if you want to offer some sort of advice.