Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Done With Female Ego

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've really been done with female ego for a while, but I'm just tired of this expectation that I'm going to foster her ego.

My go to line to put these women in check, as of late and I've been hitting the pavement lately because our Covid numbers are finally down but the fifth wave is coming, my line is "Respectfully, You Are Not The Mother Of My Children."

This line is such a reality check for a lot of these women, I make sure to drop it as soon as I can, just let her know any ground you get with me, your gonna fight for that ground AND your gonna fight to keep it.

I'm looking for a woman who's ready and willing to degrade herself, I'm gonna make this sh1t a rat race to the bottom, who's gonna get to the gutter first, degradation is what I want and when I get it, I'm gonna ruthlessly dismiss her ass and next her, she's gotta show me the gutter.

My other line and I'll drop it sometimes if I'm feeling bored, I'll just interrupt her and say "You know, I'm just looking for a straight gutter hoe" and just gauge her response, the line is hilarious the more unexpected it is.

Id like y'all to try these 2 lines out, maybe not together at first but just drop a gem on em and see what gives.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
"you're not good looking enough to be this big of a b*tch"
Nobody's THAT good looking. But problem is... They all seem to think so.

It's not enough to say "I'm done with female egos" because it doesn't change society.

After doing a lot of traveling, girls in most other countries have way better personalities.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Nobody's THAT good looking. But problem is... They all seem to think so.

It's not enough to say "I'm done with female egos" because it doesn't change society.

After doing a lot of traveling, girls in most other countries have way better personalities.
Which countries are the best? It seems North America and Western Europe the women are the same. Very feminist and radical. What about countries like Japan and Korea? I have a coworker who's just an average looking guy here in the US. He went to Japan with his wife for his honeymoon and women were eyeballing him like crazy like he was exotic. Same with the Japanese men with his average wife.

I hear Eastern European women are good too. I woudl think places like Germany, England, and Italy the women are just as radical, especially Germany seems very liberal.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Which countries are the best? It seems North America and Western Europe the women are the same. Very feminist and radical. What about countries like Japan and Korea? I have a coworker who's just an average looking guy here in the US. He went to Japan with his wife for his honeymoon and women were eyeballing him like crazy like he was exotic. Same with the Japanese men with his average wife.

I hear Eastern European women are good too. I woudl think places like Germany, England, and Italy the women are just as radical, especially Germany seems very liberal.
Actually nowhere is as bad as the USA. Although to be fair, I don't really interact in depth with anyone when I travel.

It's not that there's anything great about them, but just that they're more humble.

Probably Armenia or maybe Bosnia and Albania.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In England it's every bit as bad. They're horrible.

The UK is a ****hole in general. No way i could live there. Maybe Edinburgh in Scotland. The rest of that area is ughhh. Irish and Scottish like seem like nicer more humble people in general compared to brits. The women are very meh on average though.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Pretty sure Switzerland is bad too. I'm judging by one girl I saw on a tour I was on in Lebanon.

Dyed hair, horrible smell, no effort into her appearance or to be feminine

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
How the hell does one get banned from Bumble? Or do you mean shadow banned? Redskinfan I recall has been banned by all platforms owned by Match LLC. Not to go off topic but just saw that in your sig.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
I've been to a few places in England. The women suck, and you guys really don't have great food. No disrespect intended here, but there's not one dish in England that's a must-have.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How the hell does one get banned from Bumble? Or do you mean shadow banned? Redskinfan I recall has been banned by all platforms owned by Match LLC. Not to go off topic but just saw that in your sig.

Attachments

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been to a few places in England. The women suck, and you guys really don't have great food. No disrespect intended here, but there's not one dish in England that's a must-have.
I disagree. East End (of London) pie and mash is one of the things I miss about home. I live the opposite side of the country
and they don't have pie and mash shops here at all.

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

If you have boundaries in Germany and you are conservative , they see you as same as hitler

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
I disagree. East End (of London) pie and mash is one of the things I miss about home. I live the opposite side of the country
and they don't have pie and mash shops here at all.

Ahh yes, forgot about that. That is delicious.

Spent some time up in Newcastle. The beer of the same name - I can't see how they drink it. Newcastle Brown Ale... swing and a miss.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, we have a canteen at work which is subsidised. I can get a full English as it's known for about £2.
I always take advantage of this when I am on early shifts.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, we have a canteen at work which is subsidised. I can get a full English as it's known for about £2.
I always take advantage of this when I am on early shifts.
They used to have a flight every day on Norwegian Airlines from my city in the USA to London Gatwick for just $180usd. Not anymore.

Now I always fly through Madrid if I'm going overseas.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Wow. I see nothing wrong with that! You were straight and to the point! As usually they're intolerant to the truth when you call the modern woman out. Bumble is ran by SJW women just like the other apps.

Idiots though. Don't they hate losing business though? Since most of these men using these apps blow money on boosts and the premium features.