Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think the current zeitgeist of the "OK Corral" is fueled by male sexual frustration?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this article (written before the acquittal) of the Kyle Rittenhouse case (whom I would definitely regard as incel-tier), and it got me thinking:
The use the analogy of the OK Corral, and it is quite accurate. This got me thinking that if there was one thing about the Wild West, it was that it was an extraordinary sausage fest, with most of the men who made it out there only able to go out there because they couldn't secure a wife, even in the wake of the Civil-War male culling. Thus, the typical Wild West man was extraordinarily sexually frustrated, and went panning for gold (or rustling cattle, etc.) so as to have money to spend on saloon-poon. If today's age were not so sexually frustrating, all the hot heads would have their "heads" occupied, and thus not fixated on violence. And of course, I think some of this behavior is tied to the men, if even subconsciously, thinking that they need to build up bad-boy or hero cred.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mostly yes.

I also think it’s just pussification of America in general. Threat of physical harm keeps people in line. Handing everyone a firearm removes accountability because is no longer the threat of old school ass whoopings. I’m willing to bet most young men nowadays have never even been in a fight.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reason there was lawlessness in Kenosha that night was because the government and law enforcement abandoned their duty. More specifically, law enforcement abandoned Kenosha to lawlessness at the order of their government bosses. That's what opened the door for someone to fill the void. I hope they've learned their lesson.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the "lack of sex" point of view and I believe we should ass the "lack of validation" one and the "lack of trust and commitment to society".

Face fact, todays society is made for women and old people...anything that allows men to express themselves or even just vent is removed and punished while at the same time taxation and regulation are at the highest in history.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Mostly yes.

I also think it’s just pussification of America in general. Threat of physical harm keeps people in line. Handing everyone a firearm removes accountability because is no longer the threat of old school ass whoopings. I’m willing to bet most young men nowadays have never even been in a fight.
You get into a fight now and end up with a lawsuit even if you are the one defending yourself. I've seen people go to jail for stopping a home invader from stealing their stuff.

Like wtf are you supposed to do? I honestly think if someone attacks you, you have every right to use lethal force to defend yourself.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the "lack of sex" point of view and I believe we should ass the "lack of validation" one and the "lack of trust and commitment to society".

Face fact, todays society is made for women and old people...anything that allows men to express themselves or even just vent is removed and punished while at the same time taxation and regulation are at the highest in history.
I couldn't have said it better than this.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You get into a fight now and end up with a lawsuit even if you are the one defending yourself. I've seen people go to jail for stopping a home invader from stealing their stuff.

Like wtf are you supposed to do? I honestly think if someone attacks you, you have every right to use lethal force to defend yourself.
In your home yes. In public no. I live in a duty to retreat state. If I go instigate a fist fight armed with a concealed weapon it would be difficult to claim self-defense. It’s also just idiotic. Too many guns in the USA. Our society needs just good old fashioned ass whoopings.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They want to take our right to self defense because they want to take our guns. And they want to take our guns so that they will have complete control. Simple, really.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can’t defend yourself without a gun?
You clearly have minimal experience in dealing with the public without a gun, any time there is a, physical altercation you have people who could defuse it stay back and you have people who have never been in an altercation trying to get into the middle of it.

Especially in younger people, the idea of a fair fight is no longer existent, the idea now is to stack the deck as far into your favor as you can, 1 on 1 fights are incredibly rare these days and even then, a guy who wants to fight 1 on 1 is probably semi trained.

The days of the 1 on 1 are gone, kids don't fight fair anymore, mainly because they can weave a narrative using social media, the disconnect between reality and SM is very real

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You clearly have minimal experience in dealing with the public without a gun, any time there is a, physical altercation you have people who could defuse it stay back and you have people who have never been in an altercation trying to get into the middle of it.
This is a rediculous statement. Most people (myself included) do not carry guns in public.

Especially in younger people, the idea of a fair fight is no longer existent, the idea now is to stack the deck as far into your favor as you can, 1 on 1 fights are incredibly rare these days and even then, a guy who wants to fight 1 on 1 is probably semi trained.

The days of the 1 on 1 are gone, kids don't fight fair anymore, mainly because they can weave a narrative using social media, the disconnect between reality and SM is very real
Perhaps there are fights you aren't supposed to win.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think that your silly threads are fulled by obsessive perusal of far-left media?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say the threat of being shot keep morons who like to start fights for no good reason in line.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

EyeBRollin sounds like a nerd who's been watching too many Bruce Lee movies. Real life fights are never fair. Typically, a "street fight" results in someone being swarmed or sucker punched.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All these anti gun people don't realize that if there were ever a repeal of the 2nd amendment, the nation would balkanize.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe this is a very undervalued thread and it could lead to a great discussion if taken seriously.

The entire balance of society is based on men being productive and law abiding which both require men to commit to society for the long term beside their immediate needs...often even going against their own best interest.

We have trees cause they have been planted from men who knew they were not gonna see them grown.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The entire balance of society is based on men being productive and law abiding which both require men to commit to society for the long term beside their immediate needs...often even going against their own best interest.
"That's right Mr. Factory worker, janitor and garbage man... You guys just keep slaving away at your pitiful jobs. Do your part keeping this society afloat that doesn't give a damn about you, only your taxes. Don't even think about getting with a decent looking woman. They are all chasing higher tier men. You're beneath them. Society says they all deserve Thor. Don't manspread, mansplain, or be too flirty with women. You don't want a sexual harrasment charge do you? But be sure to do your duty and die for this society when called upon."

I hope more and more men opt out of society till it collapses. We need a reset.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"That's right Mr. Factory worker, janitor and garbage man... You guys just keep slaving away at your pitiful jobs. Do your part keeping this society afloat that doesn't give a damn about you, only your taxes. Don't even think about getting with a decent looking woman. They are all chasing higher tier men. You're beneath them. Society says they all deserve Thor. Don't manspread, mansplain, or be too flirty with women. You don't want a sexual harrasment charge do you? But be sure to do your duty and die for this society when called upon."

I hope more and more men opt out of society till it collapses. We need a reset.
This the Aaron Clarey method of going Galt by "enjoying the decline". Instead of Galt getting fed up with working and paying taxes, Incels are getting fed up with working but not getting the poon in return, hence the meme of NEETBuxxing.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
This the Aaron Clarey method of going Galt by "enjoying the decline". Instead of Galt getting fed up with working and paying taxes, Incels are getting fed up with working but not getting the poon in return, hence the meme of NEETBuxxing.
You need some real-life friends, bruh. Your posts are a cry for help.