Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

should you accept an openly none exclusive girl as a plate ?

Cao

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello,

Backstory:
From france.
I-31M started seeing a girl-25F-HB3 recently, we ****ed a few times, she already started to act clingy and attention starved.
In the middle of a suave verbal back and forth, she says "I've seen someone else since your so busy".
My emotions get the better of me so I confront her. She justify it by saying we just started seeing each other and that I never allow her to see me more than once a week witch is true.
I show her that I am pissed and told her to go home. She was showing me the "I'm devastated/lost my soulmate" body language.
SInce then i've seen her again but I don't go out with her anymore, just ****ing.

Question:
Every girl nowadays spin her plates and give the ***** on a whim, so I know that when I ****ed her other dudes where orbiting and ****ing her as well.
But when she brought it up, I felt mad disrespected.
Was my reaction justified ?
Is there some deeper understanding I am missing out on about the topic ?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is done, you need to walk away, this is called a Sh1t Test and you have beyond failed it, anger and women do not mix, the anger says you want her to yourself, exclusivity.

Walk away, start over, understand a plate is gonna plate, you give her no reactive emotions like this or else she's gonna expect you want to be exclusive, and that's gonna either chase her away or have her behaving badly like this, you are indifferent to anything she has to say.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Cao,
Why condemn in others what you forgive in yourself?what's good enough for Goose is good enough for Gander.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Ahh well, truth is you never know if a woman you’re seeing is banging other guys, unless she’s sloppy and you see physiological signs, if you know what to look for sometimes you can tell.

You can only demand exclusivity by not asking for it. Women often will go monogamous on their own. Your value to her will be the determination of her allowing others to plunder her booty.

A man of quality can through actions demand multiple women’s monogamy while not doing the same himself. Again you never insist on it, just display it as your wish through commentary in conversations. But that’s never guaranteed even in a “monogamous” relationship.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I've seen someone else since your so busy".

manipulation attempt. it's not the information, it's the presentation.

making it a point to inform you that it's your FAULT that she must go to another because you are not standing by or available more often.

regardless of if you require her to be only you or you are fine with sharing, her presentation and comment sucks.

you got it right.

indiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always assume that in this day and age of instagram and tinder, most chicks are seeing (and most likely ducking) other guys even if you are sleeping with her. no matter how demure or 'conservative' she is.

this is the same reason why i never go snooping on a girl's phone: not because it shows that you're insecure and have a lack of options, no sir, it's because I am afraid of what I find on it. Always assume you're not the only one she's seeing, unless you have tested and vetted her for a while.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh well, truth is you never know if a woman you’re seeing is banging other guys, unless she’s sloppy and you see physiological signs, if you know what to look for sometimes you can tell.

You can only demand exclusivity by not asking for it. Women often will go monogamous on their own. Your value to her will be the determination of her allowing others to plunder her booty.

A man of quality can through actions demand multiple women’s monogamy while not doing the same himself. Again you never insist on it, just display it as your wish through commentary in conversations. But that’s never guaranteed even in a “monogamous” relationship.
That format is easier if you have a primary relationship and "side pieces" that you give rules to.

Reactions: Cao

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Cao,
Why condemn in others what you forgive in yourself?what's good enough for Goose is good enough for Gander.
the dynamics are totally different, I dont get baby gravy shot in my orifice at 150mph

Reactions: Cao

Cao

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Cao,
I am not talking about others but women.
keep equalism far from me.

Cao

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is done, you need to walk away, this is called a Sh1t Test and you have beyond failed it, anger and women do not mix, the anger says you want her to yourself, exclusivity.

Walk away, start over, understand a plate is gonna plate, you give her no reactive emotions like this or else she's gonna expect you want to be exclusive, and that's gonna either chase her away or have her behaving badly like this, you are indifferent to anything she has to say.
You on point but I'm starving RN, if I had other plates I'd definitely do so. Gotta find replacement.

Cao

Don Juan
Reaction score

I definitely didn't think about briging it trough casual convo indirectly.

Cao

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I've seen someone else since your so busy".

manipulation attempt. it's not the information, it's the presentation.

making it a point to inform you that it's your FAULT that she must go to another because you are not standing by or available more often.

regardless of if you require her to be only you or you are fine with sharing, her presentation and comment sucks.

you got it right.
She basically telling me "my Pu ssy dirty", we all know it is, but don't just blatantly say it.
Would be like me saying "my intestine is full of sh it RN", kinda disgusting.
I'm trading for disgust and self-respect... just a few more times...

She definitely fishing for attention and went too far with it.

Cao

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your answers helped me understand stuff.
I was too direct in the way I put my boundaries and showed insecurity by doing it that way.
The lack of attention is pissing her of and hooking her.
She inexperienced.

Thanks

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to read this sentence twice to make sure I was reading it correctly. HB3?? Why???
desperate enough for that, he is desperate enough to even consider what he should be doing,

serious pump and dump, you already did the pump

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your answers helped me understand stuff.
I was too direct in the way I put my boundaries and showed insecurity by doing it that way.
The lack of attention is pissing her of and hooking her.
She inexperienced.

Thanks
A **** buddy is a thot. She's practice. A booty call. Treat accordingly.

The real play is to get girls and place all in the same basket. Every set is practice.