Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crypto trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The higher the certainty you are waiting for the less upside you are going to participate in. Of course they will tax it, just like any other asset. The problem they will have with over taxing it, because of it's properties of self custody and portability, people can leave and go to other jurisdictions that treat them better. I am currently looking at properties internationally and I know there are many others like me.
Yeah, I will be as well once I accumulate enough to do so comfortably.

If the US wants to keep having millionaires and billionaires leave them they can keep going with these policies.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I will be as well once I accumulate enough to do so comfortably.

If the US wants to keep having millionaires and billionaires leave them they can keep going with these policies.
Yeah, the writing is on the wall where they want to go with taxation and class warfare. I only see the divide getting worse, the middle class is getting gutted. On a positive not, there has also never been more opportunity for those paying attention.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yeah, the writing is on the wall where they want to go with taxation and class warfare. I only see the divide getting worse, the middle class is getting gutted. On a positive not, there has also never been more opportunity for those paying attention.
The middle class is getting crushed but there has never been a way for the middle class to move up in class so quickly in history.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The middle class is getting crushed but there has never been a way for the middle class to move up in class so quickly in history.
Agree, never been easier. Have to decide which class you want to be in. Middle is decreasingly becoming an option.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Leave it to the Asian Markets to tank BTC right as it was approaching an ATH, SMFH. What's new tho.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTC...welcome to a new ATH! Now everyone get ready, sit back and enjoy the ride!
Time for price discovery, the final leg of these bull markets is when it goes most parabolic. For everyone who is new, make sure you have a plan for taking profits. It will feel the most euphoric when it is a good time to sell some off.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Time for price discovery, the final leg of these bull markets is when it goes most parabolic. For everyone who is new, make sure you have a plan for taking profits. It will feel the most euphoric when it is a good time to sell some off.
@TechDev has pretty convincing posts comparing the last 2 runs and showing where to take profits...

According to him if it follows the previous 2 FIB patterns(it already did for the bottom), then the high will be in the 288K range...which is insane!!

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@TechDev has pretty convincing posts comparing the last 2 runs and showing where to take profits...

According to him if it follows the previous 2 FIB patterns(it already did for the bottom), then the high will be in the 288K range...which is insane!!
I follow him too. Yeah a couple different indicators and models are pointing to that range. The only thing that makes me have some hesitation is so many people are expecting that this time around and the market usually doesn't do what consensus is. Either way, expecting massive growth, anyone in right now is going to make incredible gains over the next few months. Just want to make sure you keep them! Max pain is watching all that money you made slip away, ask me how I know haha Good learning experience though

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Wait when should we sell? I thought we should go long with this (no homo)

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait when should we sell? I thought we should go long with this (no homo)
Depends what you are in. Nothing wrong with just holding bitcoin and a few others but on a parabolic move up there is usually a large correction back to the trend line. Definitely sell any small caps or meme coins if they pump hard. Long term the good ones will trend up, just lots of ups and downs. Typically there is a 1 yr downtrend after a large bull market, look at 2018 and 2014. Personally not selling any bitcoin, all my alts except for some ETH is getting sold though. WIll buy some back

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends what you are in. Nothing wrong with just holding bitcoin and a few others but on a parabolic move up there is usually a large correction back to the trend line. Definitely sell any small caps or meme coins if they pump hard. Long term the good ones will trend up, just lots of ups and downs. Typically there is a 1 yr downtrend after a large bull market, look at 2018 and 2014. Personally not selling any bitcoin, all my alts except for some ETH is getting sold though. WIll buy some back

Get into smallcap meme tokens like: Hanzo $hnzo gatsby and flokipup and helios o promise you thise four are about to go parabolic. Hanzo is especially special.....it is like buying floki at 7 mil mcap.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bought some ETH just now. Cup and handle formation with downtrend breakout. I like it

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I own Bit and Eth... So those you are holding?

100k? It's already on it's way
Is that the sell point?

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I own Bit and Eth... So those you are holding?

Is that the sell point?
Have to see how things play out, if it just keeps going straight up without any pullbacks to find new support will probably sell some off. If its a more measured slow growth would be less likely. Would just get your BTC and eth buys in sooner than later. Getting to the point where much higher you could be underwater for a bit in a bear market. Wouldn't be surprised if this area is the bottom of the next major bear market. Long term future is very bright, just don't chase if it really starts pumping hard.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I'd be careful with that...some alts are pumping 25-35% or more in a single day now...NU just went 367% in a day

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not talking about today, but most likely in the next few months, just have to see how things play out. Most likely after btc has passed 100k and we have another alt season

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Not talking about today, but most likely in the next few months, just have to see how things play out. Most likely after btc has passed 100k and we have another alt season
It's a pretty green day for alts again today...SOL up near $200 again after being in the 155 range for a while...

Many of the alts are soaring right now and outperforming BTC...

Status
Not open for further replies.