Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think normie-tier men are putting up with psycho women because it's the only way to get an otherwise decent plate?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was viewing this video about the Gabby Petito case, and it got me thinking:

I must say that my otherwise higher-tier plates that had strong interest in me all seemed to have psych issues. :rolleyes:

Billtx49

Reaction score
Let’s not start putting all this on her yet. It’s starting to look like he was a control freak that thought he had lost control and couldn’t cope with reality.
To answer the main topic question though, No puzzy is worth a level of crazy that will ultimately start effecting a mans own sanity…

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is balding manlet at 22 year old she is above his league. He looks ugly based on the video.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brian Laundrie is 5'8". I'm surprised he was not an incel at 5'8". If you're a 5'8" guy, you have to be combination of muscular and dark triad to get vagina. Petito was a solid get for him as a low level cute/high level average woman.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What he said by 10:30 is cold hard facts. The good stuff comes 20 seconds in from hit-play. She holds ALL the card in the relationship and can replace him in a second while he will be sent to the incel forum. Its part of incel-tv and the guy does not post that often, but he is a good blackpiller who gets it. That's why if you are just with a girl who is physically, mentally and emotionally abusing you, cheating on you, etc... just so you are not an incel, then that's too miserable.

But it's true, if you are too patient with a girl and making up excuses for her, then it means you have ZERO leverage in the relationship. Patience is weakness according to this video.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps you attract what you are.
You might be on to something! I notice when I had low self esteem issues I was attracting nothing but women with low self esteem issues and they’d end up rejecting me and making mine worse. Someone finally pointed it out to me and it cleared me entire mind.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is balding manlet at 22 year old she is above his league. He looks ugly based on the video.
I don’t get how he got a girl like that either.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a dark triad male
A guy I played football with in college was the nicest dude you could ever want to know, didn’t drink or cuss or anything. But I was scared to death of him, wouldn’t fight him if he was mugging my mother. Women would never see him as alpha or dark but I knew better he’d fvck me up if he wanted to.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flukes can happen to anyone in life. They happened to me. However he met her is probably a one-off thing for his life that can't be repeated with another girl ever again.
I’ve never had flukes happen to me when it comes to women. All the women I’ve dated have all been on the same scale looks wise, and I’ve even brutally rejected by women who’s looks were less than them and some by women hotter.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude was outside living life. I know it's hard for you basement dwellers to cope that it's your ****ty personality keeping women away.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude was outside living life. I know it's hard for you basement dwellers to cope that it's your ****ty personality keeping women away.
Nobody wants an crazy, abusive and violent girlfriend that can get away doing that because she is hotter than you are and knows she can replace you at the drop of the hat. Desperation causes people to settle with women like that so they are not alone and incel until they snap and kill her like this guy eventually did (as you look down the video and hear the rest of the story).

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy I played football with in college was the nicest dude you could ever want to know, didn’t drink or cuss or anything. But I was scared to death of him, wouldn’t fight him if he was mugging my mother. Women would never see him as alpha or dark but I knew better he’d fvck me up if he wanted to.
Did you play NCAA college football? That's situational alpha. I'm sure you got some vagina from that.

Playing an NCAA sport can carry you with the women after your NCAA career is up (assuming 0 days of pro sports) until you're 30.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t get how he got a girl like that either.
Timing... then he was really good and emotional manipulation, then kept her around with fear... and when that didn't work anymore, he killed her.

It's not rocket science, you would actually be VERY surprised at how many women stay with men out of fear of what might happen if they left. This is also the reason why many women will not leave a man unless she is sure she has another... it's all lizard brain stuff from our evolution. 50,000 years ago, if a woman left man, he might just up and kill her, the only way to stop that is to have another man that can defend her.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brian Laundrie is 5'8". I'm surprised he was not an incel at 5'8". If you're a 5'8" guy, you have to be combination of muscular and dark triad to get vagina. Petito was a solid get for him as a low level cute/high level average woman.
nonsense.

You’re probably short and are over estimating how much it affects you.

5 8 isn’t that bad.