Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

T-shirt: Hi, Pregnant, I'm Step Dad

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Pathetic.
You know you want her... Don't kid (pun intended)......

Here's a better idea for a couple's T-shirts:

Hi, I've got a nice wet, juicy puss.y.
And I've been inside it.
They only pvssy this male has seen is on TV or the internet; possibly if he has a cat. Sorry, no way she's fvcking him.... No way. The dude loves the attention that he has a "hot wife". Literally, she's prob. acting like a "hot wife" too; just not with him. He's in the back watching and doing the knuckle shuffle on his piss pump while some other dude (or two) are boning her...

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
And to think, my former beta male self could have very well been this guy.
Yea, I think a lot of us have to admit that.
Of course I grew up a helpless beta because I was the child of that single mother. If I would have had the Step-dad or something like that I would have been better off by a long shot. She eventually married a strong Alpha, but by that point I had already been handed off to grand parents and was raised by them,...so I missed out twice. I had to figure it out on my own,...but way too late in life for it to matter by then.

No one ever thinks about the child of that single mother and what they are going to have to deal with. No matter if it's a beta step dad or none at all,...it's about equal. Only an Alpha step-dad can really make the difference,...and prevent another beta-loser from being produced.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course I grew up a helpless beta because I was the child of that single mother....
Yeah I think that's why studies show that children raised by single fathers are more well adjusted individuals than those raised by single women. How could a solipsitic being really have what it takes to raise a child by themselves. They are good at keeping a child alive, and manipulating men to secure resources for said child. Not raising them.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course I grew up a helpless beta because I was the child of that single mother. If I would have had the Step-dad or something like that I would have been better off by a long shot. She eventually married a strong Alpha, but by that point I had already been handed off to grand parents and was raised by them,...so I missed out twice. I had to figure it out on my own,...but way too late in life for it to matter by then.

No one ever thinks about the child of that single mother and what they are going to have to deal with. No matter if it's a beta step dad or none at all,...it's about equal. Only an Alpha step-dad can really make the difference,...and prevent another beta-loser from being produced.
You do realize that "Alpha" and "Stepdad" are very mutually exclusive. :rolleyes:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that's a REAL man right there.... he's man enough to step up to the plate and raise Chad's kid...
Reminds me of when Germany invited half of Syria to come and immediately gangs of guys ran through markets molesting and sexually assaulting young women, and basically nothing happened, politicians just said “refugees welcome” etc and loads of German guys on Twitter said that not retaliating with strong police force etc was “a strong response” ie they thought in not being angry about that it showed some sort of inner strength

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had I gone to a coed high school, and she was a cheerleader there, I would have fapped to her. :cool:
This sentence was problematic.

If you're a high school guy developing patterns for the rest of his life, the focus should not be fapping. The focus should be getting laid. Fapping is a bad precedent. If you fap actively in high school, you'll be fapping after high school and through your 20s. Fapping is beta. As a high school aged man, the focus needs to be getting her naked with you.

Single sex high schools are big problem. They aren't good environments for men. For our own social developments, we need to have daily exposure to women, especially at that age. Some will counter with, "there are all girls high schools nearby". The answer to that is "Who cares?". The all boys school males and all girls school females only interact once a month at a dance in some auditorium in a lot of cases. If you're a guy going to an all boys high school, you'd better hope that you have a strong network of girls from the K-8 years, otherwise you will struggle and often turn to fapping.

All boys high school also doesn't prepare a man for the social environments of most colleges. All boys high schools are typically college preparatory (at least academically). Most graduates go to 4 year colleges and most graduates are academically prepared to handle 4 year colleges. However, going from an all boys high school to a large, state public university is a big culture shock and some of those guys aren't prepared for it. A smaller, private college is a softer landing socially. Either way, guys from all boys schools will be at a social disadvantage for many years, likely up until age 25-30.

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me why I feel sick and have nausea when I look at this guy?

My eyes are burning...
Why are you being so nasty towards him? Compared to lots of men he looks in reasonable shape to me.

I feel sorry for him. He’s just another AFC who’s been lied to by modern society. I wish I could open his eyes to what lies in his future.

This forum is supposed to be a place where men help other men out. Stop belittling and putting other men down.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
You do realize that "Alpha" and "Stepdad" are very mutually exclusive. :rolleyes:
I do. But many think that any guy who marries a single mother is automatically a c*cked beta. I say it isn't the case.
I call him my Step-Dad because he was. I also call him Alpha because for the most part he was. He was a "rough coal-miner" all his life. When he wasn't out in the garage ripping something apart and welding it back together he was out in the woods shooting at something that may or may not have been in season and sometimes got arrested. His best hunting buddy was a cop,...and he got arrested too :) Lastly if his woman came outside to give him a hard time he wasn't afraid to tell her to pipe down and go back in the house. But he was still a good guy and never abusive and never violent unless you were the animal he was shooting at.

My mom already had me and my sister when they got married.

My real dad was his own man as well. He could definitely pickup chicks, and unfortuneatly I didn't have a chance to learn that skill from him. His problem was not knowing when to quit. He was married 7 times,...but marriage wasn't as threatening to a guy's life back then. Even at the end in the ICU,...some woman came to visit him and had to make sure she left before wife #7 got there,...or so I was told.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me why I feel sick and have nausea when I look at this guy?

My eyes are burning...
He has a very punchable face like Mark Zuckerberg, idk if it's an evolutionary thing but for some reason I think we all get Angry looking at Beta Soyboys like this.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you being so nasty towards him? Compared to lots of men he looks in reasonable shape to me.

I feel sorry for him. He’s just another AFC who’s been lied to by modern society. I wish I could open his eyes to what lies in his future.

This forum is supposed to be a place where men help other men out. Stop belittling and putting other men down.
I'm not nasty, I just honest about it and saying how it is. My gaydar goes off the charts when I look at this weak pathetic dude. And in the wrong way too because I "know" he is not gay which I guess makes it worse. He is a disgrace to all men.
But yes, Its is sad, but again it is also his own fault and 100% his responsibility to be a soyboi and Captain save a hoe, (Or maybe its her saving him lol I dunno. She will not let him fvck her her. That's for sure. She will find a replacement for that.). He made the choices to be what he is today, not you, me or society for that part.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

My eyes are burning...
I think the glasses do it. Here is a Hollywood actor with many of the same features and hairline.