MatureDJ
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2006
- Messages
- 12,678
- Reaction score
- 5,125
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I don't know how beta I ever was, but even in my most beta days, I would never have pursued a single mom for anything other than casual, uncommitted sex.Hopefully he doesn't blow his brains out in the future when he finds out about all the things she was doing with other men while he was raising her bastard.
And to think, my former beta male self could have very well been this guy.
Why do you give me nightwares so I cannot sleep sound at night?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I couldn't even pursue a single mommy after a first date, although I must admit that had these gal put out on that first date, I probably would have kept it going for a while. But once I started to GeoMax & EscortMax there, I lost all interest in single mommies except for the ones that give good lapdances at the strip joint.I don't know how beta I ever was, but even in my most beta days, I would never have pursued a single mom for anything other than casual, uncommitted sex.
Many strippers are single moms.I lost all interest in single mommies except for the ones that give good lapdances at the strip joint.![]()
You are right that men are pathetic as a group.In the UK its becoming common for women to be pregnant on dating apps, theyre solipsism knows no bounds.
imagine another mans orgasm is brewing in her belly, and youre prepared to date and stick your D*ck in.
Men are pathetic as a group.
It means there is hope for everyonePhysiognomy is real. That guy looks like a supreme beta male. He has a soy-ish look. I can't imagine women being interested in that even as a stepdad.
Yes, but it's wham, bam, thank you, m'am with them. I don't mind Beta-izing myself when the financial resources are trade at arm's (or another body part'sMany strippers are single moms.
If they were a couple, she is a hotwife.It means there is hope for everyone
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Someone has to raise Chad and Tyrones Kids while he sows wild oats.LOOOOOOOL
She secured the bag, he secured the vag. The kid grows up stable, they all win.
Let people live their lives and you do you.
men have devalued themselves so much, they dont see a problem with their behaviour“I’ve made some mistakes but I’m looking for a stable, good man to have a LTR with”
You can even tell by her body language that she doesn't want to be around himThis will never work out. She controls the frame and sees Mr. Cuckface as a wallet. My crystal ball predicts divorce rape in this guys future.
She's using him for something. He's a total soy boy.You can even tell by her body language that she doesn't want to be around him
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.