Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You will catch Covid

Billtx49

Reaction score
Ah yes, Dr. Kory the proclaimed Ivermectin is a wonder drug guru. That scam worked until he caught Covid from his daughter this summer while taking his Ivermectin prophylaxis protocol wonder drug…
No conspiracy here, only Snake Oil.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah yes, Dr. Kory the proclaimed Ivermectin is a wonder drug guru. That scam worked until he caught Covid from his daughter this summer while taking his Ivermectin prophylaxis protocol wonder drug…
No conspiracy here, only Snake Oil.
And? He never said Ivermectin would stop you from catching Covid, it's a treatment, or a prophylactic in the sense that it may prevent serious symptoms (just like the vaccine). He caught it, and he is doing fine.

Also - how can you claim he is selling snake oil? He does not make any money from promoting Ivermectin. What would he have to gain by putting his career and public life at such considerable risk, just to promote an out-of-patent, dirt cheap drug?

I find it amazing that people try to discredit a highly experienced critical care doctor with real expertise, simply because he says things that the narrative doesn't like. That's not how science works, people. Science is achieved through skepticism, evaluation, revision, consensus - not dogma and authority. There is no such thing as science being "settled".

Last edited:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We really need more takes like that where people say "It was caught but they survived." Nothing controversy about it. An old wisdom is telling me that there are people that don't want covid to be safe. They want it to remain deadly so they can keep living in the world where they can feel like there's a crisis. In a sense, this personality trait is a symptom of our beta society.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We really need more takes like that where people say "It was caught but they survived." Nothing controversy about it. An old wisdom is telling me that there are people that don't want covid to be safe. They want it to remain deadly so they can keep living in the world where they can feel like there's a crisis. In a sense, this personality trait is a symptom of our beta society.
That's why the news has focused on almost nothing but CASES CASES CASES for the past 2 years, failing to mention that the overwhelming majority of people who get Covid have little to no symptoms.

Billtx49

Reaction score
And? He never said Ivermectin would stop you from catching Covid
He recommended his specific Ivermectin prophylaxis protocol for prevention. Word is he told a US Senate committee twice about its prevention effects.
Prophylaxis:
  1. the preventing of disease.
  2. the prevention of a specific disease, as by studying the biological behavior, transmission, etc., of its causative agent and applying a series of measures against it.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He recommended his specific Ivermectin prophylaxis protocol for prevention. Word is he told a US Senate committee twice about its prevention effects.
Prophylaxis:
  1. the preventing of disease.
  2. the prevention of a specific disease, as by studying the biological behavior, transmission, etc., of its causative agent and applying a series of measures against it.
Oh yeah that's right, I just checked his work. But I still don't get your point, just because he still caught it doesn't mean it's not effective at preventing transmission or serious symptoms.

I don't remain fully convinced myself but I am certainly paying attention to it. To immediately dismiss evidence of its use as a prophylactic, or treatment, is just flat out silly. It deserves a discussion at the very least, but somehow even that is considered heresy.

Last edited:

Billtx49

Reaction score
Oh yeah that's right, I just checked his work. But I still don't get your point, just because he still caught it doesn't mean it's not effective at preventing transmission or serious symptoms.

I don't remain fully convinced myself but I am certainly paying attention to it. To immediately dismiss all the evidence of its use as a prophylactic, or especially as a treatment, is just flat out silly.
I understand your viewpoint. Mine is I don’t trust the medical opinion of a Dr. whose Senate testimony got pulled from YouTube on the basis of Covid misinformation …

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminder that according to batsoup and speed dawg, the only reason you don't follow the creed of taking vaccines or following covid news is because you must be following the whims of someone else. They cannot fathom that people are independently making decisions. It goes against their way of living to make their own decisions.
Don't even try to start the shaming. My decision to take the vaccine was the result of plenty of independent thought.

Remember - politically, I'm on your side here. This vaccine is so overwhelmingly safe, it's accepted by most all people capable of true independent thought. Some seemingly smart people seem to be so dug in on the conspiracies, that it makes them ignorant. Or blind, whatever you want to call it.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't even try to start the shaming. My decision to take the vaccine was the result of plenty of independent thought.

Remember - politically, I'm on your side here. This vaccine is so overwhelmingly safe, it's accepted by most all people capable of true independent thought. Some seemingly smart people seem to be so dug in on the conspiracies, that it makes them ignorant. Or blind, whatever you want to call it.
The only thing I'm shaming you for is shaming others for their own decisions. If I choose not to buy a Ford, don't come to me saying I listened to some youtuber that stopped from buying one. Maybe I don't want one. And saying "most all people capable of true independent thought is getting it" sounds like a salesman pitch.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand your viewpoint. Mine is I don’t trust the medical opinion of a Dr. whose Senate testimony got pulled from YouTube on the basis of Covid misinformation …
Since when is Youtube or Big Tech in general a source of trustworthy information? Their definition of "misinformation" is anything that goes against the narrative. As I've said before, that's not how science works. Suppressing "misinformation" only happens when those in power claim to have all the answers and want to discourage disent and discourse.

There are other reasons to avoid taking the vaccine besides safety. I refuse to take it on the grounds that it's ultimately going to be used as a means of controlling the populace with the vaccine passports and mandates. They don't care about our safety, they just want power.

If there was any talk of preventing illness by means of getting sunlight/taking vitamin D, exercising, eating healthy foods, supplementing, etc even as an adjunct treatment to the vaccine, I would be more on board, but the vaccine is promoted as the only solution to Covid. so, I am fighting this on principal on this point, not on safety concerns.

And for the record I am, and have always been apolitical, but I know tyranny and propaganda when I see it.

Last edited:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since when is Youtube or Big Tech in general a source of trustworthy information? Their definition of "misinformation" is anything that goes against the narrative. As I've said before, that's not how science works. Suppressing "misinformation" only happens when those in power claim to have all the answers and want to discourage disent and discourse.

There are other reasons to avoid taking the vaccine besides safety. I refuse to take it on the grounds that it's ultimately going to be used as a means of controlling the populace with the vaccine passports and mandates. They don't care about our safety, they just want power.

If there was any talk of preventing illness by means of getting sunlight/taking vitamin D, exercising, eating healthy foods, supplementing, etc even as an adjunct treatment to the vaccine, I would be more on board, but the vaccine is promoted as the only solution to Covid. so, I am fighting this on principal on this point, not on safety concerns.

And for the record I am, and have always been apolitical, but I know tyranny and propaganda when I see it.
Let's not forget that all the basic health science went out the window when they encouraged staying away from the sun and drinking beer and not exercising. Those three sins of an unhealthy diet, and these "experts" are saying we should do all three? Get the fvck out of here, those lying pieces of shvt.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. This is a strawman argument and a false choice. We can do both. We can be healthy and take the vaccine.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We can do both. We can be healthy and take the vaccine.
That's what I'm saying - my point is that the narrative does not say this - particularly FDA, CDC, WHO, and governmental authorities who push the vaccine.

Last edited:

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It pretty much is the only solution, at least for many older people. And if a younger person gets a big enough whiff of it, all the nutrients in the world won't stop it, ESPECIALLY if you believe that this is a manufactured virus. They will probably fight it off, but who wants to deal with all that? The vaxx greatly reduces all the effects. I remember George Carlin doing a bit about swimming in the Hudson River and being immune to everything and not being worried about pandemics....well, he's dead. And if he was still alive, COVID would have likely finished his old ass off.

Man, I just have to say......that 'principle' is what I don't understand. You'll take chances with your life for something that is not even a personal principle of yours'......it's your dissatisfaction with others. Do not let others dictate your principles.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, if we're going to go the route that we have to do it for others, here's my reply: fvck everyone else. I spent all my life doing everything to stay healthy, make money, and keep my career going. This welfare bs is not going to fly with me. I am not taking some vaccine just to help others. Screw that. If they wanted to help themselves, they could have done many things to decrease infection and increase their immune systems. When you try to help others, they refuse to and always try to make you do something instead to help them. I am not taking shvt.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, if we're going to go the route that we have to do it for others, here's my reply: fvck everyone else.
This is the root thought for a lot of anti-vax. Principled selfishness. Unfortunately, on this issue personal choice has little to do with whether you catch COVID-19 from someone else.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the root thought for a lot of anti-vax. Principled selfishness. Unfortunately, on this issue personal choice has little to do with whether you catch COVID-19 from someone else.
I haven't caught it and I've been around hundreds of people and slept with many women since last year of March. Your scare tactics and predictions have failed.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember George Carlin doing a bit about swimming in the Hudson River and being immune to everything and not being worried about pandemics....well, he's dead
Since 2008...

1634229002768.png
And if he was still alive, COVID would have likely finished his old ass off.
1634229622260.png

Mortality Rate (23k / 8.4M = 0.28% CMR to date) and Probability of Dying
As of May 1, 23,430 people are estimated to have died out of a total population of 8,398,748 in New York City. This corresponds to a 0.28% crude mortality rate to date, or 279 deaths per 100,000 population, or 1 death every 358 people. Note that the Crude Mortality Rate will continue to increase as more infections and deaths occur (see notes under the paragraph "Herd Immunity" below for details).

Mortality Rate by Age
See also: Death Rate by Age and Sex of COVID-19 patients

When analyzing the breakdown of deaths by age and condition [source], we can observe how, out of 15,230 confirmed deaths in New York City up to May 12, only 690 (4.5% of all deaths) occurred in patients under the age of 65 who did not have an underlying medical condition (or for which it is unknown whether they had or did not have an underlying condition).

Underlying illnesses include Diabetes, Lung Disease, Cancer, Immunodeficiency, Heart Disease, Hypertension, Asthma, Kidney Disease, GI/Liver Disease, and Obesity [source]

Under 65-year-old (0.09% CMR to date)
85.9% of the population (7,214,525 people out of 8,398,748) in New York City is under 65 years old according to the US Census Bureau, which indicates the percent of persons 65 years old and over in New York City as being 14.1% [source].

We don't know what percentage of the population in this age group has an underlying condition, so at this time we are not able to accurately estimate the fatality rate for the under 65 years old and healthy.

But we can calculate it for the entire population under 65 years old (both healthy and unhealthy): with 6,188 deaths (26% of the total deaths in all age groups) occurring in this age group, of which 5,498 deaths (89%) in patients with a known underlying condition, the crude mortality rate to date will correspond to 6,188 / 7,214,525 = 0.09% CMR, or 86 deaths per 100,000 population (compared to 0.28% and 279 deaths per 100,000 for the general population).

So far there has been 1 death every 1,166 people under 65 years old (compared to 1 death every 358 people in the general population). And 89% of the times, the person who died had one or more underlying medical conditions.

NOTE: We are gathering and analyzing additional data in order to provide more estimates by age group.

Let's not jumb overboard in mass hysteria for disease that have an extremely low percentage chance of dying, shall we?

Last edited: