Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

settling with an average in looks girl

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I've usually dated 8's maybe a few 9's and they were all headaches and annoying. Current gf is a 7, while she can be annoying at times, she's not a headache and treats me like a lord; and there's something to say for that. Whether it lasts, who knows, that depends on her; she knows this. However, just dating an 8+ or whatever gets old when it's just sticking a peg into a hole. Here's a tip, they all have three. It's not worth the games the very attractive one's play. Though, if you wish to try them out for size, go for it. It was an experience, and many times, once I refused to play their games and left, they reached out to me. The problem is, I never bring them back in. Once the trash is outside, it stays there.

The #1 thing I can recommend is to be willing to walk at a moments notice. If you want to give one pass, that's okay, I've done that before. Usually, they calm down, but they come back and test later on; then you walk and don't look back. While you will have her respect from walking and not looking back, the next dude over will get the benefits from your ability to walk away.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s some RP truth:

Most people are average and that’s all they will get. If you’re hoping for a dime piece you will likely be a skeleton before that happens. HB8+ are for wealthy + handsome men. Unless you are both, stop expecting it.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking back over my dating history every single time I’ve been friendzoned, strung along, etc it was by an average looking girl. Every. Fvcking. Time. With the hotter girls I’ve dated it’s either outright rejection or I get the girl. There’s never been an in between.

Reaction score
My take: women who start off low-to-average in the looks department tend to do more stuff in the bedroom and be more caring and considerate. Women who are above-average in looks become average looking as they get older, at which point many of their ridiculous standards go away and they also develop a personality that is more kind and caring.

Then of course, there are the outliers: the ones who are hella pretty but due to a messed up childhood may not believe they're all that pretty. They tend to be kind and caring but also anxious and constantly doubting themselves in the relationship, which can get annoying overtime. All this to say: regardless of the kind of woman you get with, they'll all have their pros and cons - question is, which ones do you want to deal with?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I don’t know why guys lie to new posters. “Game” won’t get HB8+. Have to be rich and handsome.
I disagree. Do you agree in terms of "rich" as described in this article?

Handsome? Not so sure dude. I see plenty of average and below average dudes with better looking females than they should have; and it can't be just because they may have a lot of $$$.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. Do you agree in terms of "rich" as described in this article?

Handsome? Not so sure dude. I see plenty of average and below average dudes with better looking females than they should have; and it can't be just because they may have a lot of $$$.
Money and social status make up for deficiencies in looks. Where are these mixed matched couples? They are the exception not the rule.

Top tier women do not go for average guys. These days even average women don’t accept average guys. Anyone in the dating market can admit this.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wondering...

Have you settled down with an average in looks girl?
Will you settle down with an average in looks girl?
Do guys usually end up with an average in looks girl because then cannot get something hotter?

So...have you settled down with an average in looks girl that really matched your personality?
No, I haven't, even though I absolutely would in a heartbeat, for a few reasons:

1) Hotter girls take much more work with no additional payoff (especially for LTRs).

2) I care far more about personality; it's hard for me to even want to sleep with a girl if I don't like her, let alone date her.

3) I tend to care much more about their body than face, but as long as their face is normal looking (without makeup) I am happy.

Thing is though, I've never actually met a plain/average looking girl that had an interesting personality. I've tried going on dates with 5s (and even 4s!) and usually I face much more **** testing, LMR, and other BS, and they tend to seem less interested in me. My guess is that most women cannot fathom the idea that a guy could like them only for their personality, and as such, they don't bother to showcase it, instead opting to rely on looks just like every other thot. But I truly don't know, I find it puzzling.

Oddly enough, I've noticed that fatter chicks try really hard to have a good personality but plain looking girls don't seem to do this as much. I also do not claim to understand this.

All I can say is that the most interesting women I've met were in the 6 - 7.5 range, which comprises most of the women I've been with anyway, so maybe there's a selection bias. Who knows man, this is beyond me.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Money and social status make up for deficiencies in looks. Where are these mixed matched couples? They are the exception not the rule.

Top tier women do not go for average guys. These days even average women don’t accept average guys. Anyone in the dating market can admit this.
Shame that's your experience. Need to step up your look/game/or whatever you'd like to call it in order to get out of the lower quality females you've been (apparently) messing with. Have you tried Only Toads? :p

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shame that's your experience. Need to step up your look/game/or whatever you'd like to call it in order to get out of the lower quality females you've been (apparently) messing with. Have you tried Only Toads? :p
The ad hominem when confronted with the truth.

Most people do not qualify for top tier prospects. All the confidence and game will not land you HB8+s. Life experience shows us exactly the people we qualify for. You are out here lying to these guys.

I also reckon a lot of so called HB8+s that people claim to be banging are more like 6s.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
The ad hominem when confronted with the truth.

Most people do not qualify for top tier prospects. All the confidence and game will not land you HB8+s. Life experience shows us exactly the people we qualify for. You are out here lying to these guys.

I also reckon a lot of so called HB8+s that people claim to be banging are more like 6s.
So, I guess that's a no on Only Toads?

One of our news members may be perfect for you.

Here's a small preview...

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s some RP truth:

Most people are average and that’s all they will get. If you’re hoping for a dime piece you will likely be a skeleton before that happens. HB8+ are for wealthy + handsome men. Unless you are both, stop expecting it.
While somewhat true, this is an oversimplification. Depending on how you define “wealthy + handsome men”, there are fewer of them than there are HB8+’s. Also, some wealthy/handsome men end up settling for average women for a variety of reasons. This means that the HB8+’s that were supposed to be “for them” end up with someone who is not handsome and/or wealthy. There are average guys with very hot girlfriends or wives. It’s not very common but it definitely happens.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are looking for a wife, or a female companion to provide you with care and to add some divertimento into your life, then sure. In these cases you are looking for personality traits, not for a great ass. The ass should be at least good, though.
No greater thing in life than a woman with a nice ass.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wondering...

Have you settled down with an average in looks girl?
Will you settle down with an average in looks girl?
Do guys usually end up with an average in looks girl because then cannot get something hotter?

I've been meeting and kind of dating several girls ranging from HB6 to HB7.5 but in the last few years I haven't been able to seriously date a girl that I do find attractive.
Some girls that are hot (for me)...I dont like their lifestyles or personalities so I stop seing them at some point; others that I do like go away. Some average girls want a serious relationship with me but I refuse. Etc, etc.

I'd like to have a gf for a change but it seems I cannot find the whole package for now.
I am 30 at the moment.

I've been trying to improve my body and economy in the last couple of years but it is getting tough because of several reasons.

So...have you settled down with an average in looks girl that really matched your personality?
Does she have good pvssy?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I've seen a lot of girls who are at least a 6 end up with a guy who shouldn't have them, but it probably means he have something else going for him, including if they knew each other for a while. She and he could also be together for convenient reasons, such as afraid to branch out from that high school sweetheart. If the couple are younger, it's much easier for guys to get a pretty girl. As the age increases, guys need more to attract a young good looking girl. This is sort of the same with women. Older women have a hard time getting good looking guys cause those guys are often getting good looking women instead.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does she turn you on? Is she pleasant and fun to be with? Is she low maintenance, flexible, and giving?

Anything over that is irrelevant.

If your standard is that she has to be smoking hot and sane... well... good luck.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s some RP truth:

There's a root of truth here, but I would also call this a broad generalization (which are all rooted in truth of course).

If you're familiar with the micro-society of a bar or evening venue, you'll know that the hot bartenders/servers tend to hookup with their higher-status coworkers (managers, head bartenders, hosts etc). These guys don't need to be terribly handsome for this to be a fairly reliable observation.

Apply this timeless truth (women like status) to society at large, and you'll see it play out fairly consistently as well. In college, the hottest sorority girls will bang the pre-selected drunk frat boys in their Greek circle with beer guts over the mysterious, handsome stranger at the bar. I saw this hundreds of times in college.

Women aren't attracted to wealth per se. They are attracted to the status and prestige that wealthy men have. They are attracted to the confidence that wealthy men display. We all know plenty of wealthy beta males are paying alimony to their ex wives as they fvck their yoga instructors. Money can buy pvssy but it does not retain it.

Yes, if you want to keep a 8+ happy in a long-term marriage, you will need to be her best option in every facet of attraction. That means being on par or better looking than the other guys giving her attention. That means being higher status than them -- either wealthier or higher-ranking in society. That means providing for her materially. That means nurturing her emotionally. Most men are unable to be that man.