"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Why would a woman on OLD not date a man simply because he...

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,056
Reaction score
4,867
I've seen it the other way around too. Women in today's climate will use any excuse to flex their pu$sy power, particularly if they are not in high demand.
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
I've taken out seven women since the vax was readily available (I didn't sleep with all of them, but with all, at least lips were locked.)
All seven got the shot. One was a cancer survivor and so, she gets a hall pass (her immune system will probably never be up to adequacy). The other six, to my knowledge, were of average genetics with an adequate immune system. If that's what they want to do, it's their choice. However, I'd probably do some bragging if I dated a more free-thinking consciousness type gal.

It could be that this woman has a similar (though more ridged than mine) mindset.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Maybe it was on here but I remember reading about a 45 yr old single mom with two kids and divorced tell a guy who was 40 or 41 that he was “too young” for her.
 

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2014
Messages
535
Reaction score
735
Age
43
Anti-Vaxxers who don‘t want to swallow the vaccine.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,747
Reaction score
9,938
This could be a good point. I dated a Vegan that for this very same theory... insisted that I wear condom.
I guess she didn't want your meat in her.

Okay, that was pretty bad.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
There goes a nice excuse to avoid OLD if unvaxxed.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top