Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Forum content just getting worse

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree the forum has changed a bit with worse content and lack of people helping each other overall, there are also many new members, around 90,000 if i remember correctly, when i signed up there were about half of that many members on the forum. My opinion, bring the DJ bible back as its own sticky or like back before they switched the forum software put the DJ bible back on the main forum like this:

Screen Shot 2021-09-23 at 10.01.16 AM.png

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Forum content just getting worse
I think it is getting more hostile. Before, even if things got a little tense, most had the attitude that yesterday was yesterday and today is a new day. The guy you argued with yesterday,...you find yourself standing with him today. I spent time on here almost as relief from spending a few hours on Reddit. But that experience seems to be fading.

I spend and equal amount of time on Reddit,...and Reddit is a Hell-Hole. But as new people come into SS it is getting more and more of the Reddit type of personalities on here.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You see many who will work 60-80 hours and do their body building and eating their rice chicken and brocoli and protein shakes, no alcohol no nothing. Buying crap they don't need. Thinking they will enjoy their fortune when they retire. meanwhile life and energy is passing them by. What good is having a million at 65 if life has just passed you by working your ass off and you haven't enjoyed it.
I don't think this applies to the vast majority of the American population. 80% of Americans are overweight. 50% of Americans pay no taxes (which means they have no income or, at least, no legal income). The 60-80 hours per week types are a very small subset of the population (mainly professionals and entrepreneurs), although they are the ones who keep the economy going. The rest are cogs in the machine (9 to 5'ers) or social parasites (chronic welfare recipients).

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. where does the "self improvement end?" to what goal? Constant self improvement can lead to a mentality of "I am not enough" but "one day I will get there" and "I will be enough in the future"

There appears to be a cultural difference with the "work to live" approach as seen in Europe and the "live to work" approach seen in the US / Canada.

You see many who will work 60-80 hours and do their body building and eating their rice chicken and brocoli and protein shakes, no alcohol no nothing. Buying crap they don't need. Thinking they will enjoy their fortune when they retire. meanwhile life and energy is passing them by. What good is having a million at 65 if life has just passed you by working your ass off and you haven't enjoyed it.

Compare that to Europe where the mentality is yeah work hard but then enjoy NOW. Quality of food is better as it's to be enjoyed not constantly thinking "oh did I consume my correct quota of protein today". Many people in the south of Spain have a second house at the beach and will take a whole month off in August to enjoy sun, sea, food and wine with friends or /and family. Every weekend during the summer spent there. Traveling is more of a priority.

Very rarely you will see threads talking about fun had or good times had here.

Everything seems to be simply broken down into "that's beta this is alpha" or "that's blue pill this is red pill"

Posters advocating "only read self help books, never literature" what? no literature, cinema, music, wine, food, travel, are are there to be enjoyed.

Women are there to be enjoyed.

But if you have strange expectations about how the world should be about how women should be about how men should be.....you've losing something in life.
Gentlemen, I think you’re missing the point. Self Improvement is a broad term and highly individualistic. Only you can answer what needs to be done and how far to go. Yes, I totally agree there has to be balance in life but improvement will boost its quality. Changes can be financial, physicality, and/or knowledge, etc. with endless combinations to help you get there. Including some of the things pointed out.

if you have already plateaued in one or all of these aspects, give yourself a pat on the back. Happiness and contentment is a good thing.

However most of us came to the forum to upgrade our interaction or understanding with women. So we’re clearly not batting a 1.000 In this game.
If rejection is because you’re out of shape - do something about it.
If you’re too poor - then find a new job or supplementation.
If you can’t communicate to the X chromosome - seek advise and practice.
Anything less is an excuse and lazy. It’s not a chore!

Truth, it shouldnt be done solely for the women - thats just a single reward.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would have to be a city of less than 100,000 population, otherwise most are just like Toronto.
Just avoid coastal cities and blue states. Go to TX, FL, or other southern states, plenty of big cities there.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just avoid coastal cities and blue states. Go to TX, FL, or other southern states, plenty of big cities there.
downside is that we have more chubbies here.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I log in every day or two in here to see what's new and what people talk about.
Lately most posts are about how crappy women are and how rigged dating is for men and how modern men are fvcked by feminist/marxist propaganda.

All fair points, but this becomes a chain of mental masturbation with no use. 2 years ago when I joined the forum everything felt...alive.
What happened?

Yeah, restrictions are in place and things are not as easy as before. Call me crazy, but I call that an opportunity to become better and to rise above the sea of "AFCs" out there.

Let's make an effort to keep this forum alive and not to let it become a chat for the unsuccessful and frustrated.
We are better than this.
Andrei
Frustrated men, betas, cucks, etc would all rather rage type about how poor women are on a anonymous forum than do what needs to be done to counteract what is happening to them (rejection, blown off, being flaked on, etc.)

Why? Because they dont want to put the hard work into bettering themselves financially, physical appearance, social status, etc.

Its far easier for someone to come on here and bash women, bash the guys who do well with women, blah blah.

Losers are losers. Winners are winners. There are seldom any in between. A man either has it, or he doesnt.

If he doesnt have it maybe he should give up on women and go find something he is good at. Take up checkers or Old Maid perhaps?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
The thing is a lot of those threads have very solid advice in the replies
Yes. where does the "self improvement end?" to what goal? Constant self improvement can lead to a mentality of "I am not enough" but "one day I will get there" and "I will be enough in the future"

There appears to be a cultural difference with the "work to live" approach as seen in Europe and the "live to work" approach seen in the US / Canada.

Compare that to Europe where the mentality is yeah work hard but then enjoy NOW. Quality of food is better as it's to be enjoyed not constantly thinking "oh did I consume my correct quota of protein today". Many people in the south of Spain have a second house at the beach and will take a whole month off in August to enjoy sun, sea, food and wine with friends or /and family. Every weekend during the summer spent there. Traveling is more of a priority.

Very rarely you will see threads talking about fun had or good times had here.

Everything seems to be simply broken down into "that's beta this is alpha" or "that's blue pill this is red pill"

Posters advocating "only read self help books, never literature" what? no literature, cinema, music, wine, food, travel, are are there to be enjoyed.

Women are there to be enjoyed.

But if you have strange expectations about how the world should be about how women should be about how men should be.....you've losing something in life.
Finally someone says it, people need to realise we are not robots who need to work 24/7
IMG_20210416_130055_665.jpg

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we should resurface the best posts and advice in a cyclical manner over a période of time (like every 3 years).. To keep the top quality content in sight which attract more people of quality.

2 years of covid19 creates a void adding To the naturel cycle of "good/bad" sosuave time.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not saying this to attack you, so I hope you don't take it that way. I know you are here to try to understand
yourself better so I will add this comment:

Weren't you married to a very attractive woman and you had ZERO interest in having intercourse with her?

Are you trying to justify your own shortcomings by starting "modern women are horrible"?

If they were wonderful wouldn't you still have no interest in copulating with them based on your past marriage with an attractive
woman who you had no desire for?
Okay, I probably owe you guys a fuller explanation for why I say the things I do and have the attitude I have
on here, the (not so) short version is that over our 18 years together my wife changed a lot. I was a lot more
keen on her physically at the start as her demeanour was entirely different. It was a good enough relationship
after 10 years together for me to ask her to marry me and for her to say yes. It all started going to hell
in a handcart as soon as we had tied the knot. Some of that wasn't her fault directly as 7 weeks after we
wed her mother died of cancer which had a profound effect on her and continues to do so to this day.
There's lots more to this story, 3 months after we wed she cheated on me with a barman on a 'girls night out'
which I gave her a pass for as she had lost her mum barely a month before, besides we had only just married
and I wasn't going to scupper that so soon after tying the knot. Things did improve for a short while but she
is an only child raised by a single mother and soon reverted to her naturally selfish manner. In the final four
years of our relationship she discovered social media. Namely Facebook, thanks in main to her pole dancing
hobby (which begun about 5 years before our split) with use of it for "being to stay in touch with the girls at
pole because they're all on it", she had not been involved with it before then. Before long her phone was
permanently welded to her hand. I moved into the spare bedroom where I slept alone for the last 4 years
living there since by then I felt like I was way down her queue of priorities. I didn't really notice how bad it had
gotten because we got a dog about three years before the split as being a property developer/landlord I didn't
have to go to work as such and the weeks and months of sitting there alone were getting to me. Raising a puppy
into a well balanced and obedient dog took up a lot of my time especially since the pole dancing thing was keeping
her out in the evenings after her work 3-6 nights a week. I barely saw her. We begun a huge renovation of our
home in June 19 which I was overseeing and physically involved in day to day and was stressed out with the
pressure of that and by October 19 was about fit to blow a gasket. The whole side of the house had to come off
and my untested design to hold the house up with the new structure was about to be put to the test. She picked
an argument which I over reacted to because I had been so distracted by whether or not our house might fall down.
I walked out never to return and that was the last time I called that place home. My wife is 10 years my junior and I
got with her when I was 28 and she was 18 after some 7 years of celibacy which I broke about 5 months before I met
her with some body piercer chick I met in the same rock club I met my wife in.

I don't feel I have any shortcomings, there are lots of girls where I work and many of them give me IOIs and go out
of their way to interact with me. I'm polite of course and smile and chat along but act like I don't know they are hitting
on me. I'm 6ft, a mortgage free homeowner, slim, fit and sort of jacked, I could look epic with a little gym time but my
current job is very taxing and I don't have the energy after work. I can hold a conversation with anyone, play musical
instruments, ride motorcycles, six figures in the bank, full head of hair, decent sized (pierced) trouser snake, tattoos
all over the place, tanned, full head of hair, numerate, literate and generally intelligent, well travelled and hugely practical
and can basically build a house from the ground up. I know I'm a catch. I just don't want to be in anyone's net anymore.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you broke your celibacy, did you feel a rejuvenation/awakening of a certain energy/masculinity?
It was two decades ago, It's hard to say. I was quite happy in my celibacy. The body piercer chick was sat at
a table behind me with her back to me. I noticed she had dropped a lipstick so I picked it up and tapped her
on the shoulder said "Excuse me you've dropped something..." and 5 minutes of conversation later I was in
the corner of the bar with my tongue down her throat and my hand down her drawers to such an extent that
we were almost thrown out of the place.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was two decades ago, It's hard to say. I was quite happy in my celibacy. The body piercer chick was sat at
a table behind me with her back to me. I noticed she had dropped a lipstick so I picked it up and tapped her
on the shoulder said "Excuse me you've dropped something..." and 5 minutes of conversation later I was in
the corner of the bar with my tongue down her throat and my hand down her drawers to such an extent that
we were almost thrown out of the place.
That's the kinda stuff we should be hearing more around here. Good positive stories of fingering women in the bar. Which is always fun.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I log in every day or two in here to see what's new and what people talk about.
Lately most posts are about how crappy women are and how rigged dating is for men and how modern men are fvcked by feminist/marxist propaganda.

All fair points, but this becomes a chain of mental masturbation with no use. 2 years ago when I joined the forum everything felt...alive.
What happened?

Yeah, restrictions are in place and things are not as easy as before. Call me crazy, but I call that an opportunity to become better and to rise above the sea of "AFCs" out there.

Let's make an effort to keep this forum alive and not to let it become a chat for the unsuccessful and frustrated.
We are better than this.
Andrei
It's called venting and some people need a support system. Considering this is a pick-up forum, it should be a good support system.

Reaction score
The game has completely changed since Instagram. Your average girl can easily get validated by anyone on Instagram. In addition, this gives women the option to pursue only guys miles above their league and get burned. For example, that 5/10 girl you thought of might have been an easy lay is actually obsessed with some NFL player with 5 kids.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes but let's get real for a moment. She is never going to get that nfl player. So if she thinks that then she is delusional and you are delusional too if you think she is really thinking she can get that or is even thinking about that.

Wake the fcke up.

go out to bars guys. Women are there waiting on you
The problem is that those kinds of women will easily hold out for men closer to that standard, and think she's above getting a man who is average like she is.