Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I don't Understand Why Women Do This

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
So There's this girl I've been dating for a while, I decide to take her out to a nice Cafe to order some Lunch. She orders the Ocean Trout Royale and proceeds to be "done" with her meal after only 3 bites. Such a disgusting waste of food..

I was always raised to apperciate what i have and to always finish what's on my plate, out of respect.

She then tried to argue with me when i called her out on the fact that she shouldn't of ordered something if she wasn't even going to try and finish it. Even the waitress there agreed with my point of view that it was a horrible waste of food.

After the date i made sure to block her Number, I don't understand why women order meals if they aren't even going to eat it?

Stick to a damn salad and Coffee

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
My girls get mad at me because I’ll waste food. Who cares lol
You just don't waste food when there are people that don't have any.

Food that could've fed someone. Even if you didn't give it to the poor, you could've eaten it yourself or fed your family. It's not respectful to the food itself and to the people that could've eaten it. It's even worse if it's a piece of meat. An animal died for you to have food right? I'm btw not against killing animals, I eat meat as well. But at least give them some dignity.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Food that could've fed someone. Even if you didn't give it to the poor, you could've eaten it yourself or fed your family. It's not respectful to the food itself and to the people that could've eaten it. It's even worse if it's a piece of meat. An animal died for you to have food right? I'm btw not against killing animals, I eat meat as well. But at least give them some dignity.
Look man, women have for generations been socially conditioned to temporarily suppress doing certain things in order to boost their femininity to attract a mate. The higher her level of interest and attraction to a man, the more pronounced the short-term suppression. What are some of these behaviours they suppress in the early stages of courtship if they are attracted to you:
1. Farting
2. Taking a dump if you’re around
3. Eating too much
4. Picking their noses

As you can see, eating less is one of those traits. So she may be starving but will eat less (and be wasteful) in a bid to appear hyper-feminine to you on a date. She will then get home and immediately put away half a loaf of bread with a can of baked beans.

So she realises she is being wasteful when she leaves ordered food on the plate after 2 bites. In most cases she is actually starving, but would rather sacrifice her satiety for maximised femininity, in order to bag you.

Understand that this wastefulness is only temporary. The more comfortable and secure she feels around you, the faster those suppressions evaporate. She will start feeling comfy enough to fart, eat normal, pick her nose etc around you.

Just take the temporary food wastefulness as a sign of high interest

Reaction score

I'd rather waste food than be a fat fvck. Too many people are fat because they eat too damn much and this cleaning your plate bs stemming from the great depression is a big contribution to this. Obesity and illnesses related to that are far more dangerous to me than some random kid starving in a country across the ocean. I can't magically teleport a plate of half eaten food across the ocean, so I doesn't concern me.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So There's this girl I've been dating for a while,
1. Define "for a while"? Did you fvck?

I decide to take her out to a nice Cafe to order some Lunch. She orders the Ocean Trout Royale and proceeds to be "done" with her meal after only 3 bites. Such a disgusting waste of food..
2. Wasting food bought by your date is always a sign of mediocre-leveled women.

She then tried to argue with me when i called her out on the fact that she shouldn't of ordered something if she wasn't even going to try and finish it. Even the waitress there agreed with my point of view that it was a horrible waste of food.
3. And such women, of course, love arguing. What could you expect?

I don't understand why women order meals if they aren't even going to eat it?
4. Coming from a sh!thole 3rd world country, my experience is that by wasting food like that, they tend to appear they are not starving aka having high social status. As dumb as this sounds, it's true. But like @SirBigBell said above, they only do this BS with men they have high interest level in, so yeah you could view her wasting food as a compliment.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So There's this girl I've been dating for a while, I decide to take her out to a nice Cafe to order some Lunch. She orders the Ocean Trout Royale and proceeds to be "done" with her meal after only 3 bites. Such a disgusting waste of food..

I was always raised to apperciate what i have and to always finish what's on my plate, out of respect.

After the date i made sure to block her Number, I don't understand why women order meals if they aren't even going to eat it?

Here's a good trick for women like this. Order a salad for yourself and then eat her meal.

I once did this to a girl that got up to go buy cigarettes and when we she came back her food was gone.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

She will then get home and immediately put away half a loaf of bread with a can of baked beans.

[/QUOTE]

lmao , what kind of meal??

Glassguy

Reaction score
She wanted to spend your money on a more expensive meal. She accomplished this.

This is why I dont take women to "expensive" restaurants until things are serious, which they are not with OP and this chick if he doesnt even know her well enough to get taken for a free meal.

And for her to want to argue? Fvck that. C-ya.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

At the end of the day, if those are your standards then power to you. You don't have to put up with anything that goes against your values and beliefs. Period.

Regardless of how I or anybody else would have acted on this, proud of you for walking away and sticking to your standards and values.

Modern Man Advice

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After the date i made sure to block her Number,
I think the only reason a man should block a girls number is if the girl is harassing him. Other than that, why block the number? Can’t handle a hot girl number in the phone that doesn’t get dialed?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Your first mistake is dating. Your bigger mistake was trying to logically understand women. Stop.

You go casual. Drinks or coffee and then you tell her to take her clothes off.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Curious to know what this means too. dating a while as in bringing her out to feed her?
It's been a couple of months now

Finish what's on your plate out of respect? Em ok. Not everybody is going to share that philosophy. You may find yourself blowing a gasket if you dine out often and see other diners who are full / have enough but don't continue to shovel food into their mouth ....out of em respect.
I would be more understanding if she ate most of it or even half, but she took only 3 bites and was "done".

This is all a little bit dramatic. You can disrespect food now? and if you don't empty your plate you are being disrespectful to all of the people in the world who could have eaten it?

This didn't sound like a fun "date". I think you did her a favor by blocking her.
Ordering an entire meal, and only taking a few bites is stupid no matter how you look at it.

Coming from a sh!thole 3rd world country, my experience is that by wasting food like that, they tend to appear they are not starving aka having high social status. As dumb as this sounds, it's true. But like @SirBigBell said above, they only do this BS with men they have high interest level in, so yeah you could view her wasting food as a compliment.
I never knew why third worlders were so wasteful, but putting that way kinda makes sense.

I found it disrespectful, even more so that i bought it for her.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been a couple of months now

I would be more understanding if she ate most of it or even half, but she took only 3 bites and was "done".

Ordering an entire meal, and only taking a few bites is stupid no matter how you look at it.

I never knew why third worlders were so wasteful, but putting that way kinda makes sense.

I found it disrespectful, even more so that i bought it for her.
I would consider her ungrateful and that would be the last time I ever bought her food. Plus I would order the salad for myself and eat her meal if she didn't finish it. Not that I generally buy food for women anyway. It's best to keep women away from anywhere where they could potentially stick their hands in your pocket.