Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I don't Understand Why Women Do This

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
High interest? Really??
If she had high interest in you she would be concerned about saving your money first and foremost and not order the trout.

No, this chick could've ordered a salad if she was concerned about eating too much, atleast some sort of entrée.
She is entitled, spoiled and/or un-intelligent, probably a combination of them all which makes her a headache to date.

You did the right thing OP. Daddy didn't teach her how to behave unfortunately.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was always raised to apperciate what i have and to always finish what's on my plate, out of respect.
I never finish a plate of food if I feel i am already full or simply do not like it for whatever reason.
No point of shovel food into the cake whole just because its there.

However on the other hand I can sort of agree that it is a bit unnecessary of the person to order something if you really do not want it. That could be a bit disrespectful. But this is also a cultural thing. Where I am from (Denmark), it's common that you leave it on the plate (or the beer whatever), if you feel you're done. In some cultures its almost a sin to not finish.. So there is several sides on the plate (no pun intended lol).

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think everyones getting a bit sensitive over O'Ps wording of "finishing" I think he means he was dealing with child like behaviour, where she messes with her food, I also cant stand people messing with their food. I dont expect them to finish it but i expect to see 70% of the plate cleared.

OP you were a little ott in blocking, best not to give emotional reactions to women.

in future explain in one direct sentence why you were unhappy.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I commend you OP. You have spine. Most ss poster hear would run to this website and complain and ask, "...but how do I keep her yo?".

In general It's not good to waste anything. She took 3 bites and said I'm done? That's not normal behavior....RUN. You dodged a bullet by ghosting her.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
She then tried to argue with me when i called her out on the fact that she shouldn't of ordered something if she wasn't even going to try and finish it. Even the waitress there agreed with my point of view that it was a horrible waste of food.

After the date i made sure to block her Number, I don't understand why women order meals if they aren't even going to eat it?
Why block someone who is "done" with you and not going to contact you anyway? Sounds like High School. Once you brought the waitress into the debate to help "win" the argument against her she wasn't going to see you again anyway. What draws more attention to this story is your behavor and reaction more than the fact that she only took 2 bites.

Maybe:

1. She was already annoyed enough with you and just wanted to leave and "next" you but was looking for a "quieter" way to do it. We don't know what her experience with the date consisted of before the food arrived at the table.

2. She didn't like the food but didn't want to raise a stink by sending it back or substituting it.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First never put your self in the position to be their meal ticket. Second if you are just planning on good times with this girl then who cares. That's typical female stuff.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So There's this girl I've been dating for a while, I decide to take her out to a nice Cafe to order some Lunch. She orders the Ocean Trout Royale and proceeds to be "done" with her meal after only 3 bites. Such a disgusting waste of food..

I was always raised to apperciate what i have and to always finish what's on my plate, out of respect.

She then tried to argue with me when i called her out on the fact that she shouldn't of ordered something if she wasn't even going to try and finish it. Even the waitress there agreed with my point of view that it was a horrible waste of food.

After the date i made sure to block her Number, I don't understand why women order meals if they aren't even going to eat it?

Stick to a damn salad and Coffee
Because she’s not paying for it.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is woman-ese for "I want you to think that I care about my sexy figure"

Your response is complete AFC.

I would have given her a neg hit about her figure. Actually, it probably would even need to be negative at this point.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I think the only reason a man should block a girls number is if the girl is harassing him. Other than that, why block the number? Can’t handle a hot girl number in the phone that doesn’t get dialed?
I agree with the block part, but why have a hot girl's number in your phone if you:

1. Haven't smashed
2. Are just being used for beta purposes
3. Got flaked or ghosted from her
4. Aren't being pursued by her for Alpha roles
5. Got friendzoned by her
6. Sense she's playing games or finessing you

That all shows you care more about her than she does about you. It only counts when you've penetrated that pu$$y. Anything else is fluff.

I'm seeing a slight rise in guys who say "don't block and don't delete women's numbers." How often does a guy get rejected by a girl and she comes back around? Even then, for an Alpha role? 1/256 times? Most guys will just move on to the next girl, cuz we know the girl rejected us got her back blown out by Tyrone. And when she fell asleep, it was on Chad's dik.

When she does circle back, most of the time it's for getting more validation, attention, social media likes, gay male friends, and Onlyfans subscribers. What guy wants that?

rc97

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the block part, but why have a hot girl's number in your phone if you:

1. Haven't smashed
2. Are just being used for beta purposes
3. Got flaked or ghosted from her
4. Aren't being pursued by her for Alpha roles
5. Got friendzoned by her
6. Sense she's playing games or finessing you

That all shows you care more about her than she does about you. It only counts when you've penetrated that pu$$y. Anything else is fluff.

I'm seeing a slight rise in guys who say "don't block and don't delete women's numbers." How often does a guy get rejected by a girl and she comes back around? Even then, for an Alpha role? 1/256 times? Most guys will just move on to the next girl, cuz we know the girl rejected us got her back blown out by Tyrone. And when she fell asleep, it was on Chad's dik.

When she does circle back, most of the time it's for getting more validation, attention, social media likes, gay male friends, and Onlyfans subscribers. What guy wants that?
Agree with you , you're totally right. Even though i'm not the author of this topic , and im not anywhere near top high value status at this time , i always FELT those things inside me , and asked the quesitons myself , because i have already knew those , just like that.

I guess for me the answer is i was , and still am addicted/in desperate need of feeling validated/loved/appreciated and again the feeling to be a winner like last year i was , even though it wasn't full year winning , but yeah.