Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are "women's high expectations" in dating actually made up by men?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Let's be real. We all love our stereotypes.
Could it be that women's high expectations in dating are just that? Generic stereotypes made up in men's heads?

On most occasions:
• You don't need to be over 6' feet tall, just taller then her.
• You don't need to be rich, just to have a secure average paying job.
• You don't need to be a hunk, just take enough care your looks.
• You don't have to be an *******, just to have a backbone.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- I’ve been a good 3-4” taller than a girl that claimed she was 5’7”, I was too short for her.
- you don’t need to be rich when women are in their 20’s but they do care about that stuff when they’re dragging bastard kids behind them in their 30’s. Height is more important than money though.
- you don’t need to be a hunk BUT I have been rejected because I didn’t have tattoos. Tattoos represent you’re a “bad boy” in their eyes. Women are shocked when I tell them I don’t have any and then want me to explain why I won’t be getting any. You can shower all day and dress to the 9’s but the lack of tattoos makes you “weird” by today’s standards. One woman even called me prudish, “I like my men to have an edge about them, you come off as prudish”.
- No, you need to be an ass. Criminal record helps too. Maybe a former drug habit or be an alcoholic, they seem to love that.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- I’ve been a good 3-4” taller than a girl that claimed she was 5’7”, I was too short for her.
- you don’t need to be rich when women are in their 20’s but they do care about that stuff when they’re dragging bastard kids behind them in their 30’s. Height is more important than money though.
- you don’t need to be a hunk BUT I have been rejected because I didn’t have tattoos. Tattoos represent you’re a “bad boy” in their eyes. Women are shocked when I tell them I don’t have any and then want me to explain why I won’t be getting any. You can shower all day and dress to the 9’s but the lack of tattoos makes you “weird” by today’s standards. One woman even called me prudish, “I like my men to have an edge about them, you come off as prudish”.
- No, you need to be an ass. Criminal record helps too. Maybe a former drug habit or be an alcoholic, they seem to love that.
Sounds like some of those women reaching too hard on their expectations. Which may prove that it's more than a stereotype.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like some of those women reaching too hard on their expectations. Which may prove that it's more than a stereotype.
The women that rejected me for not being tall enough recently got married I saw on Facebook. She married some fat guy at a justice of the peace type wedding, I guess she’s happy so good for her.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is dead on about tats. Also had women who were initially into me be surprised and pass me up because they wanted to see tats on me. I could care less. Only a sheep and a wimp would get tatted up to impress a woman. Most of those are BPDs though so i look at it as a good natural filter. Tatoos def do not make you nor anyone else a badass. Anyone can get one.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is dead on about tats. Also had women who were initially into me be surprised and pass me up because they wanted to see tats on me. I could care less. Only a sheep and a wimp would get tatted up to impress a woman. Most of those are BPDs though so i look at it as a good natural filter. Tatoos def do not make you nor anyone else a badass. Anyone can get one.
That’s what I can’t grasp. They’re such a fad now that a guy not having them should show he’s no a crowd follower. I don’t have any problem with them, I just don’t want one. I remember when I was young this old guy that had been in the navy used to tell me everytime he saw me “son, don’t be a dumbass like me and get a tattoo.” And then he’d give me $1.lol He was adamant about me never getting them though. He said he got his first one when he was dared to at a bar out one night while he was in the Navy.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Just another gas lighting thread by some nutcase new member
Men over 6'0 make up less than 15% of the population, most men having relationships are under this height.

Most men getting laid are not rich millionaires

Plenty of ugly men are getting laid, it's also really not hard for most men to improve their looks. Dress nice,get in shape and get a proper haircut and you automatically go up a few points.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and then want me to explain why I won’t be getting any.
You could always give a real bad boy response and say "because I don't want to be easily identifiable to the cops".

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s what I can’t grasp. They’re such a fad now that a guy not having them should show he’s no a crowd follower. I don’t have any problem with them, I just don’t want one. I remember when I was young this old guy that had been in the navy used to tell me everytime he saw me “son, don’t be a dumbass like me and get a tattoo.” And then he’d give me $1.lol He was adamant about me never getting them though. He said he got his first one when he was dared to at a bar out one night while he was in the Navy.
Historically tattoos were the domain of soldiers, warriors etc.

A few tattoos, particularly if coupled with claiming you're some kind of fighter - mma - seems to get a large section of women turned on. Even if your experience of being an Mma 'warrior' stretches as far as a few staged photos training and publicising it on Facebook, Instagram etc.

Pathetic really, but as we know, women seem to like this stuff and fall for it.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could it be that women's high expectations in dating are just that? Generic stereotypes made up in men's heads?

On most occasions:
Yes indeed. I'm all for self improvement, maximising your attractiveness, but my experience over tge years is most men aren't ripped, high earners or Brad Pitt look a likes and manage to have secured at least half attractive women.

Who knows, maybe their wives are sleeping with these uber Chad's on the side...

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

On most occasions:
These are theories, not reality.

Any girl over 28 wants the above. Robert28 is right, money doesn’t mean anything, height is the most important thing. I can buy guys that girls have married probably 100 times over, but the not being 6’0 kills you.

My personal trainer, relatively good looking, said she broke up with her hot boyfriend because he wasn’t ”6’1” and “the boss”.

At the same gym, the is trainer who looks like Aquaman, every girl is in love with him. Don’t even think about approaching hot girls if you don’t look like him.

Yes you have your Tom Cruises and Keith Urbans, but GENERALLY, no hot girl is going to marry a guy is not tall.

Get tall boys, or ruin your life.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
These are theories, not reality.

Any girl over 28 wants the above. Robert28 is right, money doesn’t mean anything, height is the most important thing. I can buy guys that girls have married probably 100 times over, but the not being 6’0 kills you.

My personal trainer, relatively good looking, said she broke up with her hot boyfriend because he wasn’t ”6’1” and “the boss”.

At the same gym, the is trainer who looks like Aquaman, every girl is in love with him. Don’t even think about approaching hot girls if you don’t look like him.

Yes you have your Tom Cruises and Keith Urbans, but GENERALLY, no hot girl is going to marry a guy is not tall.

Get tall boys, or ruin your life.
Any woman with unrealistic standards like that is likely to die alone. Men over 6'0 are a small minority.

Yes it's easier if you're taller but that doesn't mean shorter guys can't get laid a lot. You would be surprised that the majority of celebrities are shorter than 6'0, most fraud their height like the rock does
The rock claims to be 6'5 but here he is next to david hasselhoff who is 6'4 and zac efron who is 5'8
IMG_20210831_164358_845.jpg

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, not every man over 6 foot is good looking, or they could be a nerd... so that lowers tge 15% quoted earlier even further.

I work in tech and have come across many 6 foot + men and there's no way attractive women would be throwing themselves at them.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Out of curiosity where did you meet these women? I'm only 5'9 and have never once had a girl call me short.

Do you really want to date a single mother anyways? She's just looking for a beta male sponsor.

She's going to regret that later in life when her options dry up, but then again it sounds like a black pill fantasy. A lot of black pillars think you need to look like Henry Cavill or else you have no chance with hot girls.

Also, not every man over 6 foot is good looking, or they could be a nerd... so that lowers tge 15% quoted earlier even further.

I work in tech and have come across many 6 foot + men and there's no way attractive women would be throwing themselves at them.
Exactly, with how some people talk on the internet you would think 6 foot Rich Chads are super common.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any woman with unrealistic standards like that is likely to die alone. Men over 6'0 are a small minority.

Yes it's easier if you're taller but that doesn't mean shorter guys can't get laid a lot. You would be surprised that the majority of celebrities are shorter than 6'0, most fraud their height like the rock does
The rock claims to be 6'5 but here he is next to david hasselhoff who is 6'4 and zac efron who is 5'8
View attachment 7045
A legit 6'2 or 6'3", I heard the same.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The women that rejected me for not being tall enough recently got married I saw on Facebook. She married some fat guy at a justice of the peace type wedding, I guess she’s happy so good for her.
He must light the fire in his loins. Just saw this youtube about a legit gold digger saying looks don't matter to her, she tries to get with the richest or most well off guy in her area.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You see attractive women with sub 6ft, broke, unattractive men every day. Does being tall, rich and hot make it easier for you? Sure. Is being none of those things the reason you haven't been with a woman in years? Nope.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You see attractive women with sub 6ft, broke, unattractive men every day. Does being tall, rich and hot make it easier for you? Sure. Is being none of those things the reason you haven't been with a woman in years? Nope.
Got any pics to back that up?

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure what type of woman you are trying to date, but I have literally never run into any of the excuses you just listed. I am 6'0 on the dot, no tattoos by the way. Nor have I ever heard of a quality woman desiring a man with a criminal record. That is beyond laughable.

First, you sound you are going for a certain type of woman that maybe doesn't mesh well with you. Second, if you are about 5'11-6'0, a woman who is 5'7 is not going to reject you because you aren't tall enough -- at least not a regular basis. It sounds like these women are using these as the excuse they use to your face not to date you -- but that is likely not the real reason they don't want to date you. My two cents.