Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are "women's high expectations" in dating actually made up by men?

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not trying to win hearts and minds, I just share my experiences. If someone doesn’t agree with me then they haven’t had those experiences or they’re in denial.
You speak as if your experiences are the definitive truth.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont know this to be true every time.
Men are not emotional B. They seek vagina and a helper. Helper - vagina its over. No need for a woman. Maybe a servant girl but thats it.
You admittedly before in previous posts said you like the player. Look it up.

Cant have it both ways.
Its only jaded because you are a girl and you also have played the hoe. Hoes love the players as you have stated.
You are over 50. You are in the comfort stage. Warm and fuzzy is apealing to you. Thats just were you are at.
Ive been to sex clubs and have seen such a wide variety of folks there it would blow your mind. Im talking retired people even.
Splitting guys into to 2 camps is laughable. We fck everything.
***** is the goal and seeing a woman cook and work. If it takes 3 wives to get there then fine.
This fuzzy thing you are talking about doent exist. Its a temorary dopamine spike. .02
Respectfully disagree. I’ve never been the “Ho”…in fact quite the opposite. When you have abject playboys extolling your virtue to other people unsolicited it carries some weight. I’m older yes. But I’m very much all about a great lover.

My boyfriend is 44 in his prime. He wants a quality relationship and so do I. He is crystal clear about that at all times (including outside the bedroom.). Nothing wrong there. He understands well the nature of women and finds me an outlier in many ways. It’s not to your script but that’s just fine. You’ve got a marriage that suits you; my relationship suits me.

I was in the nightclub business alongside my ex husband. I’ve seen everything. Not done, but seen. So men who don’t get that environment are never going to understand me.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ill bet you 100$ if you brought a hot 22 year old home to boyfriend for a threesome he would be all over it. If he plays some other excuse hes full of shyt.
Maybe its whats needed for this grammah vibe you got going on. But dont forget you told us you love the playa and every dude in here knows what the fck that means. Just sayin.

Nothin personal but i think you dont know how to speak manese. You are a female and we are not the same.
Of course he would enjoy that. All the more if I co-signed it. Were you expecting that to offend me? The venue where I met him was full of hot women in a large collegiate city known for beautiful women. He thought I was the hottest one there. He also thought I *must* be married as I was out with my posse including some playboy friends. Needless to say he was delighted to discover I wasn’t married and delighted to meet me. He loves telling that story.

I’m not trying to be a man. Why would I do that? I simply offer the perspective of a woman who observes closely the type of man many guys here aspire to be. It’s a different perspective than a man. You don’t date men and therefore it’s not a viewpoint you’d have.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the most part agree. I have good boobs but not stripper silicone bolt ons, lol. An E cup on a small frame. I’ve never had a guy leave me on account of boobs, but then I’m usually the one doing the breaking up.
An E cup on a small frame will keep a woman popular.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You write sh!t like "all women are hoes" and "women want to be choked
In my limited experience with women, I can say that 100% of them wanted to be choked. It sounds like a woman wanting to be choked is an unfavorable trait in your mind.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. It was in reference to what you said earlier. You split guys into 2 catergories. The comfort fuzzy guys and the player types of "they are all hoes"
Trust me. In your boyfriends mind. You are a hoe.
If not he may have a bit of the maddanna/***** complex. Which in my .02 is as bad as oneitis or let me say. "A precurser to having oneitis"
Yes you do love those playboys as you said.

Why not indulge him. He is 44 and you might actually enjoy it. Who knows what it could lead too. Plenty of young woman might enjoy the older couple.
My first wife brought home a few girls and let me tell ya. It was a memorable experience.
There was an older couple at the sex club, the wife of this guy was smokin. Kind of a freak situation but the young girls there seamed to be really interested. A learning experience for me. The 2nd best thing a woman can add to a mans life besides a quiet mouth and a good meal is another girl. Just sayin.
It’s all good. My guy does not think I’m a Ho. However he likes that I am sexual for him. He’s got oneitis to be sure and is constantly mate guarding around me. I like it. I’m a non judgmental person and it’s funny. When I was with my 3 yr BF as many women hit on me (or perhaps they hit on him indirectly through me) as hit on him, and he’s a desirable guy. Gay guys would try & hit on him too. The idea of another chick’s naughty bits in real life is a turn off for me much as another set of manhood would be a turn off for many men. And it’s not a jealousy thing.

Now. I have a meal to make ;) Cheers

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- I’ve been a good 3-4” taller than a girl that claimed she was 5’7”, I was too short for her.
- you don’t need to be rich when women are in their 20’s but they do care about that stuff when they’re dragging bastard kids behind them in their 30’s. Height is more important than money though.
- you don’t need to be a hunk BUT I have been rejected because I didn’t have tattoos. Tattoos represent you’re a “bad boy” in their eyes. Women are shocked when I tell them I don’t have any and then want me to explain why I won’t be getting any. You can shower all day and dress to the 9’s but the lack of tattoos makes you “weird” by today’s standards. One woman even called me prudish, “I like my men to have an edge about them, you come off as prudish”.
- No, you need to be an ass. Criminal record helps too. Maybe a former drug habit or be an alcoholic, they seem to love that.
Fax? Faxe? Lulz!

Women are mentally handicapped. No father. Raised by single mom's and thinks that the government is coming to save her. The height of stupidity.

@Robert28 mate, I tend to collage my successes in mind and disregard my man Ls. I mean, to snl from cold approach is absurd amounts of time and effort. The worst case scenario a girl leaves. I have never been slapped nor had a girl throw a drink at me. No bf trying to fight me though I had several instances where white knights and simps postures. All bark. No bite. Simply putting hands up to engage while stating I just want to get my D sucked. They laughed and that was the end of it. Another instance a group of phaggots rolled up saying they came to **** or fight. Roided up. Drunk. Dude bro frat boys. I said, "cool. G2g!" Lifted a girl over my shoulders and left. Ended up on the beach. Snl.

Girl told me earlier in the night I reminded her of her brother before dragging her lips across my face. And making out. I got a throater in a parking lot. Girl ghosted that week.

Game is Lulz! If you ain't laughing your not doing it right. Find humor in the game. Everything is funny. Rejection, flakes, pulling, ghosting, etc. Ty preached self amuse. It's all hilarious. Learn not to take things (especially yourself ) too seriously.

@Op da f you smoking kuz? Bishs are insane

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You see attractive women with sub 6ft, broke, unattractive men every day. Does being tall, rich and hot make it easier for you? Sure. Is being none of those things the reason you haven't been with a woman in years? Nope.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- I’ve been a good 3-4” taller than a girl that claimed she was 5’7”, I was too short for her.
- you don’t need to be rich when women are in their 20’s but they do care about that stuff when they’re dragging bastard kids behind them in their 30’s. Height is more important than money though.
- you don’t need to be a hunk BUT I have been rejected because I didn’t have tattoos. Tattoos represent you’re a “bad boy” in their eyes. Women are shocked when I tell them I don’t have any and then want me to explain why I won’t be getting any. You can shower all day and dress to the 9’s but the lack of tattoos makes you “weird” by today’s standards. One woman even called me prudish, “I like my men to have an edge about them, you come off as prudish”.
- No, you need to be an ass. Criminal record helps too. Maybe a former drug habit or be an alcoholic, they seem to love that.
you just described me :rofl: