Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Career advice

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I'm a professional gambler and women generally detest gambling. I used to be honest about my profession with women, but began lying due to their adverse reaction.

My current go to is that I'm a real estate investor, but I've been thinking of coming up with a new storyline.

Any ideas?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would think women would be impressed by a professional gambler/poker player. It is an unusual occupation, at least compared to a lot of bullshiit white collar jobs. It's an exciting profession and women get vaginal tingles from excitement. Vaginal tingles are part of why deadbeat criminal guys do not struggle to get sex.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would think women would be impressed by a professional gambler/poker player. It is an unusual occupation, at least compared to a lot of bullshiit white collar jobs. It's an exciting profession and women get vaginal tingles from excitement. Vaginal tingles are part of why deadbeat criminal guys do not struggle to get sex.
Yeah women would equate pro gambler to a millionaire. Its all over the tv with the world series of poker. Its a skill game

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah women would equate pro gambler to a millionaire. Its all over the tv with the world series of poker. Its a skill game
I would not conceal that occupation if it were my occupation. It can get some panties wet.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have one of those bullshiit white collar occupations. I talk about it as little as possible because it won't make panties wet.
Heck I dont even have a job. I get military benefits thats it. Not a vagina tingler thats for sure

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I'm a professional gambler and women generally detest gambling. I used to be honest about my profession with women, but began lying due to their adverse reaction.

My current go to is that I'm a real estate investor, but I've been thinking of coming up with a new storyline.

Any ideas?
Tell her you are a pickup artist or you got kicked of f&f.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Non poker players often think that. I and other players can attest that in the overwhelming majority of cases the opposite is true.

If you're actually a famous millionaire poker player, sure. If you're grinding out a living at 2/5, no way, Jose.