"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Career advice

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2019
Messages
610
Reaction score
373
Age
39
So, I'm a professional gambler and women generally detest gambling. I used to be honest about my profession with women, but began lying due to their adverse reaction.

My current go to is that I'm a real estate investor, but I've been thinking of coming up with a new storyline.

Any ideas?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I would think women would be impressed by a professional gambler/poker player. It is an unusual occupation, at least compared to a lot of bullshiit white collar jobs. It's an exciting profession and women get vaginal tingles from excitement. Vaginal tingles are part of why deadbeat criminal guys do not struggle to get sex.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
I would think women would be impressed by a professional gambler/poker player. It is an unusual occupation, at least compared to a lot of bullshiit white collar jobs. It's an exciting profession and women get vaginal tingles from excitement. Vaginal tingles are part of why deadbeat criminal guys do not struggle to get sex.
Yeah women would equate pro gambler to a millionaire. Its all over the tv with the world series of poker. Its a skill game
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Yeah women would equate pro gambler to a millionaire. Its all over the tv with the world series of poker. Its a skill game
I would not conceal that occupation if it were my occupation. It can get some panties wet.
 

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
I have one of those bullshiit white collar occupations. I talk about it as little as possible because it won't make panties wet.
Heck I dont even have a job. I get military benefits thats it. Not a vagina tingler thats for sure
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
So, I'm a professional gambler and women generally detest gambling. I used to be honest about my profession with women, but began lying due to their adverse reaction.

My current go to is that I'm a real estate investor, but I've been thinking of coming up with a new storyline.

Any ideas?
Tell her you are a pickup artist or you got kicked of f&f.
 

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2019
Messages
610
Reaction score
373
Age
39
I would think women would be impressed by a professional gambler/poker player. It is an unusual occupation, at least compared to a lot of bullshiit white collar jobs. It's an exciting profession and women get vaginal tingles from excitement. Vaginal tingles are part of why deadbeat criminal guys do not struggle to get sex.
Non poker players often think that. I and other players can attest that in the overwhelming majority of cases the opposite is true.

If you're actually a famous millionaire poker player, sure. If you're grinding out a living at 2/5, no way, Jose.
 
Top