Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Oldest age woman you'd have sex with?

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember when I was a young teen to mid 20s I used to think women in their 30s were old and even thought having sex with a woman over 40 was gross.

As I've gotten older that number seems to be increasing... I still prefer younger women but I don't see women in their early 40s as gross anymore and definitely would bang if they are attractive.

What's making me write this thread is I recently felt semi attracted to a woman I found out is 55. There was only one other time a few years ago I was ever attracted to a woman over 50. She was this dutch hot blonde who worked out all the time, I was shocked to find out she was over 50. I neither knew of this recent 55 year old's age either.

So I ask.. what's the oldest age of woman you'd be willing to have sex with?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure of the answer to this question. The thought of having sex with someone even my own age makes me a little squeamish, to be honest (which seems a little unfair). But I know some women in their early 70s (!) that I would let give me a BJ lol. They look much younger than their age though.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure of the answer to this question. The thought of having sex with someone even my own age makes me a little squeamish, to be honest (which seems a little unfair). But I know some women in their early 70s (!) that I would let give me a BJ lol. They look much younger than their age though.
Exactly.. Some women at 40-50 looks better than a 25 year old.. I would go for older ones if shes hot

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now, I would answer that as 49. The way I view women's ages has changed.

I've always found women in their 30s and 40s to be sexy. Women under 30 are usually sexier. There are attractive women in these 30s/40s age ranges.

From 18-early 20s, I had sex with some women in their 30s and enjoyed it.

As I am now in my 30s, I've had sex with women in their 30s and enjoyed it.

Starting in the 2nd half of my 20s, I desired to have sex with women younger than I am. From 18-24, having sex with an older woman was not a big deal for me. When I was 30 and older than a substantial number of women, I had the desire to have sex solely with younger women. In my 30s, I have had sex with younger women but sometimes only slightly younger women.

So even though I've answered 49 above, I don't desire a woman that old now because it is more than 10 years older than I am. There are attractive women in their 40s but I'm not interested. I feel more masculine with a younger woman.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 42. Would say the limit is 38.

Still like them young though. I went out with a 29 year old on Tuesday. Much more fun and feminine than women in their mid 30s I’ve dated.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is sex still a goal?
I have a girlfriend, I'm still sexually active, but I'm not in the game. I don't know if I would call sex a goal though. It's more like an itch to scratch, or a craving to satisfy.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The oldest one was just 30 as I ended things. But I can't say that I don't find older women attractive.
It just happened that the women I was involved with were at least four years younger than me.
Since I'm 32/33 the women who show interest seem to get a little bit older. I started talking to a 34 year old this week, so perhaps I get myself an old lady soon

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The oldest one was just 30 as I ended things. But I can't say that I don't find older women attractive.
It just happened that the women I was involved with were at least four years younger than me.
Since I'm 32/33 the women who show interest seem to get a little bit older. I started talking to a 34 year old this week, so perhaps I get myself an old lady soon
Would you bang a women in her mid to late 40s?

I have a girlfriend, I'm still sexually active, but I'm not in the game. I don't know if I would call sex a goal though. It's more like an itch to scratch, or a craving to satisfy.
How old is your girlfriend?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's hot enough maybe early 40's, but probably early 30's. As far as dating, 25.

I'm 37

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oldest so far was my ex-wife - She would've been 49 at the time, I was 50.
Since becoming single again they've ranged from a ONS with a 29yo, to one who was 46 - Current is 45.

I'm 57 now but have been told I could pass for mid-40s.
I'd probably go close to my own age if she also looked significantly younger.

Last edited:

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The maximum I could bang with full pleasure is around mid 40s and below. Older than that? No thanks!

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The maximum I could bang with full pleasure is around mid 40s and below. Older than that? No thanks!
Is it the number itself that bothers you? What if a 54 year old looked like a hot mid 40s house wife?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have a hard cutoff as a rule, I would have sex with a 45 year old women if she was sexy. But in practice, my cutoff tends to be in their mid 20s. I would never date a girl older than me either, and I'm 30.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember when I was a young teen to mid 20s I used to think women in their 30s were old and even thought having sex with a woman over 40 was gross.

As I've gotten older that number seems to be increasing... I still prefer younger women but I don't see women in their early 40s as gross anymore and definitely would bang if they are attractive.

What's making me write this thread is I recently felt semi attracted to a woman I found out is 55. There was only one other time a few years ago I was ever attracted to a woman over 50. She was this dutch hot blonde who worked out all the time, I was shocked to find out she was over 50. I neither knew of this recent 55 year old's age either.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 35 — I think I could sleep with a woman up to 45. As far as actually dating? I would say my age or younger maximum.