Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wife Hunting Abroad

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
It's no secret that high Quality marriage minded women in the west are extremely rare and usually only met through social circle. I tried church but most women my age had no interest in marriage until they are 30+ years old they seem to put work before family. So it got me thinking about Foreign women specifically Eastern Europe,South America,Middle East and South East Asia.

Has anyone had any success with marrying a foreign woman and bringing her back to the west?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's no secret that high Quality marriage minded women in the west are extremely rare and usually only met through social circle. I tried church but most women my age had no interest in marriage until they are 30+ years old they seem to put work before family. So it got me thinking about Foreign women specifically Eastern Europe,South America,Middle East and South East Asia.

Has anyone had any success with marrying a foreign woman and bringing her back to the west?
What are you talking about? There are plenty of marriage-minded women. Whether they're worth marrying is another matter.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

@Georgepithyou

Australia is a tough market for dating. Lots of hardcore feminism.

Australia is close to Southeast Asia, a good place for higher quality women.

If you are marriage minded, the better play would be to go to Southeast Asia (if you like the Asian female look), marry a Southeast Asian, and stay in that country. Australia is nearby. If you bring a Southeast Asian woman back to the toxic environment that is Australia (or another Westernized country), you run a great risk of her Westernizing. You don't want that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If moving to Eastern Europe, Latin America, or East Asia isn't feasible for the Western man, the stronger play is to have shorter to medium term relationships with Western women. It's difficult to have the life circumstances that make it possible to move to one of these countries.

Many Western men have been going to Eastern Europe, Latin America, or East Asia for women. Pre-Christianity conversion Roosh was an example of that as he was in Eastern Europe (mainly Poland) for years. However, the game style he ran in Poland produced more shorter term relationships, which he could have achieved in any U.S. city (his home country).

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think Asian women are "higher quality" -- why exactly? Because they grew up in a grass thatched hut in the jungle, so they're not "corrupted" by western dating culture? Haha you don't think they have internet connections and online dating apps too?

Asian women specifically looking for a white man to marry aren't going to be any different from a western girl. She's marrying you because of what you offer her, in its purest, unadulterated form. Not because you relate to each other. Not because of the emotional intimacy. Not because of the raw sexual passion. Because you're white, and you offer her a ticket to paradise. Then, she will become western just like any other western woman.

If you think you can go to some povern Asian country and run JBW game, at least don't be under the delusion that Asian women don't see you as weak and unattractive. Don't be under the delusion that the attractive ones don't have high physical standards themselves. If you're okay meeting a 5 or 6 and making her your mail-order bride, then I guess Asia is an option for sub-6 western guys.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it's a hard call to make, but the thing we have to keep in mind is that the option is there for us as men, where as for women dating a 3rd world guy is just a bad look plain and simple, furthermore guys are a lot more assertive, like my moms friend married a guy from another country because everyone here wasn't good enough and homie was literally opening perusing dating sites in front of his wife... This is the other thing, that foreign men don't know how to be loyal, most of them think having a dating app on your phone and flirting is fine until they get caught and even then they might not delete it.

So I mean, it's an option and options are important because it allows us to re-evaluate what we have now, you don't have to act on the option but just simply having the option changes the way you think

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The upside is obesity is not an epidemic in Asia. Not at the moment
Maybe, but the reality is that when you go to Asia because you can't find a girl in your own country, marry a cute Filipina girl or whatever looking for a way out of poverty and/or who views a white westerner as a hypergamous level up, and bring her home, think about the girl you just brought home. Think about it.

You have nothing in common with her. You don't relate to her on any level. You may not even be able to communicate effectively. Once in the west, it soon becomes clear to her that she married a weak, unattractive man who was so pathetic with women that he felt his only option was to target desperate women in deep poverty, and essentially offer them money to marry him. The relationship is transactional.

Maybe she'll be faithful and devoted, and resist the westernizing influences of her new home, her new friends, her new life. Maybe she'll remain truly in love with you, for being white and rescuing her from poverty.

But she probably won't.

There's a great Forensic Files episode about some pathetic old white dude "looking for love" and takes some mail-order Asian bride home, who eventually starts fvcking the gardener. Her husband isn't pleased. Since it's a true crime show about murder, you can guess what he did next.

I'm not one to get too into the weeds of "alpha vs beta" but going to 3rd-world Asia seeking a relationship is probably the furthest thing from alpha behavior I can think of.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a very slippery slope. You're much better off moving to a foreign country and staying there vs bringing her back to the west.

If you do meet a woman in a third world country you have to bear in mind that you being a foreigner screams MEAL TICKET. Yes it's to your advantage to be from the west, but it's the same problem of trying to find a quality woman in the west. You have a big risk of finding women who just want a green card or are in it for some kind of perceived monetary gain.

Also, even IF you find a good woman in another country, moving her away from there may cause her a lot of heartache and she might end up leaving you because she can't adapt to the west, learn the language or just plain misses her family.

It's not to say that it doesn't work. My uncle did this. He met his wife in a small market in Peru, they exchanged glances across isles and they were married until he passed. It wasn't all roses though. Her family was constantly visiting with them for extended periods and their marriage was on the rocks a few times, but in the end they created a very functional and happy family.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The key distinction here is between white men who meet Asian women during their travels, or work, or life situation in Asia, and white men who go to Asia in order to find a woman who they deem to be easier pickings than white women.

One can be potentially romantic and the basis for a real marriage. The other is essentially transactional sex tourism by desperate and unattractive men.

Going to Asia for a "good wife" still retains deep blue pill conditioning -- that a fairy tale ideal still exists, but it's only in 3rd world countries, not here.

That fairy tale ideal is founded on patriarchal, male-primary domestic relationships, which were once the unquestioned standard in the west -- basically, that men are entitled to devotion, sex, and service from women. You'll note that the definition of a "good woman" in many manosphere circles always includes "good cook, keeps a good house, treats her man like a king" etc.

The rise of feminism has robbed a significant portion of lower-SMV men of that entitlement. Hence, the rise of the toxic red pill ie. "western women are all slvts, they're all hypergamous garbage" etc. because women now retain the right to be selective and not conform to the traditional standards of domestic relationships -- and thus deny these men of their birth right.

So, bitter and disenfranchised, they go overseas to far and distant lands, in order to seek that birth right of a subservient, submissive, devoted wife who is always sexually available and doesn't question her place and her role in the domestic arrangement.

Only to find, of course, that globalization of western culture has already reached these far and distant lands, and women there aren't as willing to be a seen-and-not-heard housewife -- unless, there's something in it for them.

3rd world mail order brides divorce-raping their white husbands once they're here and clear to stay as permanent residents is now becoming a thing. I've heard it's especially common among eastern European women, who have broader appeal in western societies and ditch as soon as they get a better offer.

Unless, of course, your 3rd world mail order bride isn't going to get better offers. I see a lot of unattractive Asian women with unattractive white men, pushing strollers with kids who probably canceled out the ugly and will be interesting-looking. They look like happy families.

Last edited:

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a very slippery slope. You're much better off moving to a foreign country and staying there vs bringing her back to the west.
I think this is the key. But, you will need to be relocating to that foreign country in pursuit of your life's goals, with meeting and marrying a local girl being a byproduct of that -- a romantic happenstance.

Relocating to Asia to bang Asian women and hoping to tie one down is just as repulsive to Asian women as it is to western women or any other women.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is the key. But, you will need to be relocating to that foreign country in pursuit of your life's goals, with meeting and marrying a local girl being a byproduct of that -- a romantic happenstance.

Relocating to Asia to bang Asian women and hoping to tie one down is just as repulsive to Asian women as it is to western women or any other women.
I agree that women are turned off by men who, as they see it, base their life priorities around trying to have sex. This is the same reason that repulses them about PUAs and thirst in general.

Women fantasise about men who are both self sufficient and desirable enough that they dont need to treat sex as a priority. When you read womens' romantic novels, i guarantee it will never be about a man whose priority is chasing sex, whether by moving to another country or cold approaching or hitting women up on the internet. If a romantic novel was about a man who has a lot of casual sex, it would frame it as something the man has effortlessly as part of his natural lifestyle. Depending on characterisation, the woman would then either change him ("taming the wild man") or he would change for her ("he finally sees love with her").

Last edited:
Reaction score
You think Asian women are "higher quality" -- why exactly? Because they grew up in a grass thatched hut in the jungle, so they're not "corrupted" by western dating culture? Haha you don't think they have internet connections and online dating apps too?

Asian women specifically looking for a white man to marry aren't going to be any different from a western girl. She's marrying you because of what you offer her, in its purest, unadulterated form. Not because you relate to each other. Not because of the emotional intimacy. Not because of the raw sexual passion. Because you're white, and you offer her a ticket to paradise. Then, she will become western just like any other western woman.

If you think you can go to some povern Asian country and run JBW game, at least don't be under the delusion that Asian women don't see you as weak and unattractive. Don't be under the delusion that the attractive ones don't have high physical standards themselves. If you're okay meeting a 5 or 6 and making her your mail-order bride, then I guess Asia is an option for sub-6 western guys.
preach!!

Reaction score

I respectfully disagree that there are no good quality women in the good ole USA.I found one 29 years old very pretty never been with a man before me and she is a Christian with good morals .1) You don’t no where to look..2) You have to be very high value yourself to acquire one of these jewels.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny that they put in red the countries where men are getting value for money.
Yeah, i was thinking about that myself how the choice of color could be interpreted as a subtle conditioning. Value for money was a funny way to put it lol.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, i was thinking about that myself how the choice of color could be interpreted as a subtle conditioning. Value for money was a funny way to put it lol.
Yeah, well I mean that marriage is something that costs a man money. And what are you getting for the money if you marry a woman that is over 30. But apparently men marrying 30 year old wall hitters is worthy of the green colour. It shows the bias of whoever made the graph - they see getting married at 27-30 as ideal. Which it may be from a female point of view, as long as men are willing to go along with it.

For men, though, it´s kind of a waste of time getting married to a woman over 30. Why bother? At that point she doesn´t have much left to offer as she´s going to be losing her looks pretty soon, she's going to want kids almost immediately and she´s probably going to take a large chunk of your money when she leaves.

Last edited:

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For men, though, it´s kind of a waste of time getting married to a woman over 30. Why bother? At that point she doesn´t have much left to offer
Come on man. Do you really believe this sh!t? Do you really believe a woman's only value to society is to provide a wet hole and gestate?