Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Milf who does Crystal Meth - hook up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did tons of amphetamine (not meth, just regular speed) and lots of other similar stuff. I could always stop addiction. It was a weekend binge type thing.
I also did meth inadvertently. I guess whoever sold it to me it was all they had. Meth isn’t really a thing here.
No idea how people get addicted and don’t want to recover afterwards. I know 3 speed addicts in real life. All of them you wouldn’t know.

meth seems to take souls. It’s only a variation of speed but it seems very different.

the idea of not stopping, having a sleep, shower, pizza afterwards I never understood. The people who just never stop, I think they are the issue, not the drug.

literally no amphetamine users here are prostitutes. That’s crack cocaine and heroin. Amoethamines are party drugs used by ravers and people wanting a good weekend. They are not an “addict scene” in the U.K.

oh and OP, if she says she is user and does tiny amounts, she is most certainly using it every day. Recreational users use loads and stop. Addicts use little and often

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that's conventional thought around drug addict chicks.. but this girl doesn't live in an inner city, she is in the suburbs with her parents and two kids. She accepts the power of meth addiction but says she has it down to the lowest amount and time intervals possible to keep her sanity. I am not law enforcement nor have judged her. I would probably think I was naïve too reading what I'm writing but I do believe her at least to a degree.
You are looking for a justification and approval from the community that you never will get.

Simple answer from us all:
Only a fool would do this.

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The people who just never stop, I think they are the issue
I tend to agree, I did all kinds of chemicals (speed, coke, extacy, ect) when I was in my twenties, but was always able to limit them to the weekend and I could always say no if I didn't feel like em. I have seen buddies go of the rails tho, took em years to get back on their feet.

Having said that, stay away form junkies in general, you can't help em and they'll end up hurting you one way or another. They don't mean to, it's just guarantied to happen.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a real slippery slope she's on. All it takes is one really bad day and she'll be rolling down it FSA. That could be any number of things from her parents finding out about her nasty habit (if they do not already know) and kicking her out, something happening to her or her kids or just the unpredictable 18 or so months we've all been living thru. And there is guaranteed more bad times coming for everyone. You've not really hung out in person together, so just make it extremely easy on all involved and walk away no contact. I don't need meth to deal with my pains, anxiety or PTSD...just a few THC and CBD edibles here and there starting a few weeks ago...and I guaranfkntee I've been thru far worse than her. If anyone needs to wear a face mask it's her, nobody wants to see meth mouth while out shopping with their family.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you've made a very wise decision not to pursue. Now take it a step further, delete her phone number and never contact her again.

There are obvious white knight tendencies manifest in your post. I don't mean that condescendingly - perhaps you really do want to help. But there are few combinations that are more dangerous than a white knight and a damsel in distress...who is hooked on meth. There can be no happy ending to a situation like this. And the worst thing you can do is to show financial generosity. That will not buy you any gratitude. Instead, it will make you a target (best case, she will try to manipulate you; worst case, you might even get set up for a robbery by the scumbags that she buys drugs from).

Also, I hate to break it to you but her story about "rationing" is BS. That's not how addiction work. If you can decide that you are only going to do drugs "once in a while", it means that you are not addicted. And yet, this girl, by her own admission, is an addict. She is telling you a tall tale and you're falling for it.
I guess it comes down to the semantics of white knighting... I always thought it meant trying to rescue/stand up/support a woman in hopes of obtaining some kind of romantic reciprocation. The only thing I cared about was doing something beneficial for her children. My sympathy lies with them and not her parents.

You're probably right about the rationing... at least to a degree. When I texted her last she said she did it the other day, which I was a little upset at and haven't communicated with her since.

I know for a fact her parents don't know about it... do you think I should tell them? Would that be helpful as it falls to their responsibility for their daughter/grand kids... or do you think that would cause more trouble than it's worth?

Billtx49

Reaction score
I know for a fact her parents don't know about it... do you think I should tell them? Would that be helpful as it falls to their responsibility for their daughter/grand kids... or do you think that would cause more trouble than it's worth?
So first you ask if you should bang the meth addicted woman and now you’re asking if you should go full narc on her.
Try to decide who you are, what you stand for, and get centered on that conclusion before more women come your way.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could you be more codependent?? Stay out of other people's business. The more you put your nose in her business the more time
you are taking away from improving and enjoying your own life. That's rat behavior and messing around with family. It's a NO.

You are not only showing codependent tendencies but also boundary issues. You have no clear boundaries when it comes to drugs. For many men this would be a clear NO and walk away just like that. Clear boundary. Don't step into the world of crystal meth. It's a clear NO.

Again this is a clear case of a man who does not know how to say NO to substandard puzzy. You should probably take a 3/6 month hiatus and get your head clear and master your desires.

Learn where and when to say NO quickly and decidedly.
Yeah I probably should take that hiatus because most of you idiots don't even read threads fully. You all read a few "trigger" words/lines and all of a sudden rush to judgement.

I never met this girl and I said I stopped talking to her. Wtf are you talking about learning to say no to pvssy? Wanting to help someone who has a drug problem with innocent children all of a sudden is taboo?

I get the generalities of not comprising one's life for someone else but I'm simply asking if informing her parents of her wreckless behavior could be helpful. Why don't you try writing mature rational reasons for it not being a good idea instead of some mental fabrication of me sinning against the DJ Bible.

So first you ask if you should bang the meth addicted woman and now you’re asking if you should go full narc on her.
Try to decide who you are, what you stand for, and get centered on that conclusion before more women come your way.
I think romantic introspection is irrelevant to what I posted. I'm aware of someone that has a problem and asked if informing her parents could help both her and her children. If you think it would be futile or cause more damage that's one thing, but trying to shame me is wack.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Yeah I probably should take that hiatus because most of you idiots don't even read threads fully. You all read a few "trigger" words/lines and all of a sudden rush to judgement.

I never met this girl and I said I stopped talking to her. Wtf are you talking about learning to say no to pvssy? Wanting to help someone who has a drug problem with innocent children all of a sudden is taboo?

I get the generalities of not comprising one's life for someone else but I'm simply asking if informing her parents of her wreckless behavior could be helpful. Why don't you try writing mature rational reasons for it not being a good idea instead of some mental fabrication of me sinning against the DJ Bible.

I think romantic introspection is irrelevant to what I posted. I'm aware of someone that has a problem and asked if informing her parents could help both her and her children. If you think it would be futile or cause more damage that's one thing, but trying to shame me is wack.
Not trying to shame you Reyaj. What I am doing is letting you know is that if you know who you are and what you stand for, asking questions of this nature on a forum is completely unnecessary because you would already have your answer internally …

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said before, I would delete this woman’s number and forget about her. She and her kids are not your responsibility. Why are you so hung up on trying to stage an intervention? She’s not family or a close friend. She’s just random broad you’ve been talking to online.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not trying to shame you Reyaj. What I am doing is letting you know is that if you know who you are and what you stand for, asking questions of this nature on a forum is completely unnecessary because you would already have your answer internally …
I think a great use of a forum is to post dilemmas looking for feedback. I understand there's different topics hence the different sub forums (Health,Mature, Anything else etc..). However if you do have some reference on what questions are viable for posting please share so that I don't waste anyone's time again.

Like I said before, I would delete this woman’s number and forget about her. She and her kids are not your responsibility. Why are you so hung up on trying to stage an intervention? She’s not family or a close friend. She’s just random broad you’ve been talking to online.
You're right she is not anyone significant to me. Getting into whether one should intervene probably probes deeper into ethics, religion, morality all of which is subjective. I can only say that I genuinely feel bad for her children and feel if there's something I can do to help the situation without impacting my life I should do it. However the more I read the feedback on this thread the more I want to go back to being self centered and thus have not done anything.

Again we will ignore the name calling. I understand the frustration. These are trying times. Yes I read the full thread; you initially said you were thinking of hooking up with a meth head then you changed to whether you should rat her out to her family. My second response took all of these things in context.
I guess we'll just disagree as your response mentions codependency. Again I don't believe conjuring an idea to potentially help a family equals that.

This is inaccurate and I would hedge a bet that your emotions blurred your judgement here. Not even sure what you mean by trigger words I don't think you know either. I observed by what you wrote that you have boundary and codependent issues. This is my observation. Don't like it. That's your right. No problem. Carry on regardless.

How much would you like to wager? Again see just above for my response to your "codependent" label.

As you asked me so politely to clarify........you were speaking to her for a year because you believed it would lead to a hook up even thought she was a meth head. I wouldn't talk to a girl on line for a year with the hopes of getting a hook up never mind talking to a junkie for a year with the hope of getting a hook up. I would have dropped that "promise of sex" a long time ago. Got it?
You clearly lack intelligence, reading comprehension or perhaps you're just doing your best to try and defend yourself. Had you read the entire thread as you claimed you'd realize saying I spoke to this girl for a year is hyperbolic.

No it is stupid, especially as you said YOU NEVER EVEN MET THE FVCKING GIRL. Not taboo, but really really niave and codependent or if you will cap'in sav a ho esque.
Niave? I can tell you are college educated my lad :)

And you got an answer. In the drug world you would be known as a rat plain and simple and somebody would come looking for your legs. This is non of your business and you would be best walking away. Never display rat behavior it will come back and bite you unceriamoniously.
This girl doesn't have any of my real information but at least you tried to make a valid point here.

I did my emotional friend.
Not in your last post, you are welcome to try again, I'll look forward to the amusment.

This makes no sense.
Yes I suppose it's difficult to reason with brain washed zombies.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For goodness sakes, go pay for your poon. You can get the same crack 'ho at a sleazy strip joint. :rolleyes:

Something has to be around your locale (NOTE: look for the places that don't serve booze; they'll have more action. :eek: ):

Last edited:

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel awful for her child. Terrible.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who has resorted to smokin crystal meth has completely and fully given up on themselves , and if they don’t care about their own life they won’t give any fvcks or sh1ts about yours .
tread with caution brother

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who has resorted to smokin crystal meth has completely and fully given up on themselves , and if they don’t care about their own life they won’t give any fvcks or sh1ts about yours .
tread with caution brother
I had stopped communication with her.

I think she does love her children but the addiction is strong.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense bro, but are you a Pajit? If not, then I can't understand why you're associating with these women. You seem pretty smart. Why? You can do better. Do gutter slvts turn you on or something?
How many times do I have to say I stopped talking to her?

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short I've been chatting with this milf on and off for about a year. It started on Facebook then I got her number and we text. She is a single mom living with her parents with two kids. The father is some dirt bag and I guess it's a typical white trash story.

Anyway she has told me she does crystal meth but tries to limit it as much as possible. She said it's a highly addictive drug that only 3% of people can really overcome. She says she portions it though and takes the littlest amount possible to get her through.. I'm not sure how often but it doesn't sound daily or anything and I actually believe her because she isn't hiding it. She said she knows any money she spends on it takes money out of her kids expenses and her kids come before anything.

She does complain about not having money often because her job options are limited since her car is broken down, and she can't get it fixed without the job so it's a catch 22.

So I don't have any plans of being a white knight here. I did get her a gift card so she could get her kids diapers and stuff. I did this purely because I felt bad for the kids and their circumstances. She also never asked me for a penny I wanted to do it. I also know better to give anyone who uses drugs cash, I wanted to make sure it was something she'd be forced to use at a store.

Ok so all that being said she is attractive and gives me a hard on. Should I bang her? Again I'd only want to hook up, I'd never get into a relationship with her. 29 year old Milf mmmmmmmm
Seems to me that you came here to try to rationalize what you must know deep down is a very bad decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.