Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Milf who does Crystal Meth - hook up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway she has told me she does crystal meth but tries to limit it as much as possible. She said it's a highly addictive drug that only 3% of people can really overcome. She says she portions it though and takes the littlest amount possible to get her through.. I'm not sure how often but it doesn't sound daily or anything and I actually believe her because she isn't hiding it. She said she knows any money she spends on it takes money out of her kids expenses and her kids come before anything.
Never met an honest drug user.

So I don't have any plans of being a white knight here. I did get her a gift card so she could get her kids diapers and stuff. I did this purely because I felt bad for the kids and their circumstances. She also never asked me for a penny I wanted to do it. I also know better to give anyone who uses drugs cash, I wanted to make sure it was something she'd be forced to use at a store.
Totally contradicted yourself there buddy.

Ok so all that being said she is attractive and gives me a hard on. Should I bang her? Again I'd only want to hook up, I'd never get into a relationship with her. 29 year old Milf mmmmmmmm
Personally, I would only do it if it were strictly a pump and dump, but since you have been chatting with her for over a year (which in her mind tells me that she does not see it as just a hookup) and you are making a thread about this, by itself tells me that there is more going on here. Respect is more important than sex; I think you have forgotten that. I sense a lot of trouble from this woman. If you want to bang her, get a hotel maybe.

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a dope fiend, so same coin different side:

At first she told me she was in recovery and from all outward appearances, it seemed legit.

As she got more comfortable around me she would start getting high and blaming her sore back, etc. for the relapse. She even tried to get me to do some with her…

Eventually she would just shoot up in front of me and pit stops in the hood were not uncommon before/during/after a date. She always used the disease of addiction as an excuse for her reckless behavior.

There was always some sort of financial crisis: ie bills/rent couldn’t be paid and she would predictably ask for loans which she rarely repaid.

This woman is going to use you to subsidize her shi_t show and will use sex/ego-boosting as bait. If you are an option for her, she will find a way to contact you and will tell you the most believable sob stories which can only be resolved by you giving her $$$.

When I dated this woman, I was much more naive than I am today. Even then, my gut told me to split but my desperate ding-dong and needy personality told me to give her a chance.

Meth is a scary drug. It makes coke tame by comparison. She may even be setting you up for the long con.

Her vag probably has bunions too.

My suggestion: Block Delete Avoid

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Avoid this
Not even just to bang once or twice and be out?
Yes, avoid at all costs. There are easier 1-2 time bangs that can be found. Yes, I know pickup is difficult. This situation is so bad in every way. You don't want to mess with it. Also, many guys think they are going to hit it and quit it and end up more attached.

Reactions: BMX

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s one rule you must always follow in regards to tweakers:

You got to shoot em in the head!

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are not already from the meth world, it is best to not add that to your life. She, her contacts/friends, all of it. It is a security problem in more than one way. Others in leadership positions that are aware of the area will judge you as one of them.

You do not sound like a cold-blooded greedy without shame sort of dude. Because of being a decent guy, you should avoid this, leave it for those that are like that. Unless you really want to become that. If so, by all means, full speed ahead. Who she buys from will have a long list of other women that are just like her and probably younger and better looking. They all are available to your wallet. The man will even send them to you if he knows your providing for them to pay him.

No disrespect intended, by maybe you have no idea about this... hunt elswhere.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you truly believe this is the best you can do... a single mom... meth junkie... go for it !!!

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been literally in the same situation as you, although the milf was older and had recently divorced. I decided not to stick my d!ck in crazy even though she was being extremely forward with me.

Stay away from drug addicts, especially broke ones. They will steal your sh!t in order to get a fix even if they know they'll be caught. I had a roommate - who was a supposedly recovered addict - forge one of my checks and try to cash it. She successfully cashed one of the other roommate's checks and ended up going to jail for it.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know how most people get in trouble? By associating with the wrong people. Stay away from junkies and criminals. There is no upside to hanging out with people like that.

Besides, why would you waste a year talking to meth addicted single mom in the first place?? Aren't there other chicks you could be pursuing?

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short I've been chatting with this milf on and off for about a year. It started on Facebook then I got her number and we text. She is a single mom living with her parents with two kids. The father is some dirt bag and I guess it's a typical white trash story.

Anyway she has told me she does crystal meth but tries to limit it as much as possible. She said it's a highly addictive drug that only 3% of people can really overcome. She says she portions it though and takes the littlest amount possible to get her through.. I'm not sure how often but it doesn't sound daily or anything and I actually believe her because she isn't hiding it. She said she knows any money she spends on it takes money out of her kids expenses and her kids come before anything.

She does complain about not having money often because her job options are limited since her car is broken down, and she can't get it fixed without the job so it's a catch 22.

So I don't have any plans of being a white knight here. I did get her a gift card so she could get her kids diapers and stuff. I did this purely because I felt bad for the kids and their circumstances. She also never asked me for a penny I wanted to do it. I also know better to give anyone who uses drugs cash, I wanted to make sure it was something she'd be forced to use at a store.

Ok so all that being said she is attractive and gives me a hard on. Should I bang her? Again I'd only want to hook up, I'd never get into a relationship with her. 29 year old Milf mmmmmmmm
I hope you are joking mate. Value yourself a little.

Modern Man Advice

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies aimed with sincere advise. There's been a lot of common themes among them so I'm going to address those rather than each one individually. I'll of course ignore the rubbish ones which add no value.

So I have decided not to pursue this and the contents of those contributing to this thread was big help.

Now let me address some of the common themes;

I was not literally talking to this girl for a year nor only her, and never along any consistent basis either. It's been about a year since I've literally made contact with her and we trade random texts with a few phone calls. I do this with many women and typically keep a side rotation of 3 at a time while always being opportunistic of others.

I have never met this girl, obviously due to hesitancy but also logistics and personal circumstances. The drug use obviously was an alarm prompting me to write this thread to begin with.

I only was asking whether it was worth banging this girl. I would never, ever ever f$*#9 ever get into any kind of relationship with a drug user. However I find her physically attractive and her personality is kind of cool where I figured sex alone might be fun. I can completely separate sex from emotions and of course I would do it in a hotel. I would never let her get anywhere close to my personal life.

She seems cerebral about her drug use and situation. She cited me the statistics on it, acknowledges that it's near impossible to quit when hooked. She said she knows it takes away from her support of her children and that's what keeps her from going over the edge. I don't have a lot of experience dealing with druggies but I feel like most addicts in general are in denial. They say admitting you have a problem is the first step.

I purchased a gift card for her at a place I know they'd have essentials for her children by my own volition, without any requests from her!
I had a sudden thought and feeling of wanting to do something good for someone. The only hope I had when I made the purchase was that it would be used for items for her kids. It was not to try and garner any favor from her. I still feel good about it because I know they got diapers. I waste so much money on vices (not drugs) for myself I wanted to do something helpful for someone. I don't anticipate doing this again, but I'm happy it went to use for children born into unfortunate circumstances.

Now what I'd actually like more than ever is to see this girl get on her feet and be a productive member of society. If I can be magnanimous in this approach then I'd be willing to do something... but I'm not sure what to do? The other day I point blank asked her she used last and she said the other day.

I told her I don't want to come across preachy or judgmental but maybe her parents could get her into some kind of rehab. She responded with this: "No one knows that I do this. I am good as long as its not a daily habit and I keep it to once in a while. I think everyone needs a selfish day here and there to remind them of their youth. I don't want to use every bit of youth, that is how people become old and miserable, they don't take a day for themselves and enjoy whats in front of them they forget to laugh. I don't want to become cruel and miserable I want to be mainly soft and miserable only sometimes lol"

I haven't responded... if there is any advice anyone has that can help her I'm all ears (or eyes)

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies aimed with sincere advise. There's been a lot of common themes among them so I'm going to address those rather than each one individually. I'll of course ignore the rubbish ones which add no value.

So I have decided not to pursue this and the contents of those contributing to this thread was big help.

I was not literally talking to this girl for a year nor only her, and never along any consistent basis either. It's been about a year since I've literally made contact with her and we trade random texts with a few phone calls. I do this with many women and typically keep a side rotation of 3 at a time while always being opportunistic of others.

I have never met this girl, obviously due to hesitancy but also logistics and personal circumstances. The drug use obviously was an alarm prompting me to write this thread to begin with.

I only was asking whether it was worth banging this girl. I would never, ever ever f$*#9 ever get into any kind of relationship with a drug user. However I find her physically attractive and her personality is kind of cool where I figured sex alone might be fun. I can completely separate sex from emotions and of course I would do it in a hotel. I would never let her get anywhere close to my personal life.

She seems cerebral about her drug use and situation. She cited me the statistics on it, acknowledges that it's near impossible to quit when hooked. She said she knows it takes away from her support of her children and that's what keeps her from going over the edge. I don't have a lot of experience dealing with druggies but I feel like most addicts in general are in denial. They say admitting you have a problem is the first step.

I purchased a gift card for her at a place I know they'd have essentials for her children by my own volition, without any requests from her!
I had a sudden thought and feeling of wanting to do something good for someone. The only hope I had when I made the purchase was that it would be used for items for her kids. It was not to try and garner any favor from her. I still feel good about it because I know they got diapers. I waste so much money on vices (not drugs) for myself I wanted to do something helpful for someone. I don't anticipate doing this again, but I'm happy it went to use for children born into unfortunate circumstances.

Now what I'd actually like more than ever is to see this girl get on her feet and be a productive member of society. If I can be magnanimous in this approach then I'd be willing to do something... but I'm not sure what to do? The other day I point blank asked her she used last and she said the other day.

I told her I don't want to come across preachy or judgmental but maybe her parents could get her into some kind of rehab. She responded with this: "No one knows that I do this. I am good as long as its not a daily habit and I keep it to once in a while. I think everyone needs a selfish day here and there to remind them of their youth. I don't want to use every bit of youth, that is how people become old and miserable, they don't take a day for themselves and enjoy whats in front of them they forget to laugh. I don't want to become cruel and miserable I want to be mainly soft and miserable only sometimes lol"

I haven't responded... if there is any advice anyone has that can help her I'm all ears (or eyes)
You care too much about her and she can only help herself.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's probably best to raise your standards and not go for meth addicts.

Also, don't give women money based on sob stories.

In general, don't get emotionally involved like this to the point that you start caring about the issues of someone that has done nothing for you.

westinlover

Banned
Reaction score
Long story short I've been chatting with this milf on and off for about a year.

Anyway she has told me she does crystal meth but tries to limit it as much as possible.
No one can help you if you've already wasted a year of your life trying to bang a crackhead lol.

Yes, avoid at all costs. There are easier 1-2 time bangs that can be found.
Think about how low he's sunk simpin' over a crack fiend. There's no one on the planet who can help him.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think you've made a very wise decision not to pursue. Now take it a step further, delete her phone number and never contact her again.

There are obvious white knight tendencies manifest in your post. I don't mean that condescendingly - perhaps you really do want to help. But there are few combinations that are more dangerous than a white knight and a damsel in distress...who is hooked on meth. There can be no happy ending to a situation like this. And the worst thing you can do is to show financial generosity. That will not buy you any gratitude. Instead, it will make you a target (best case, she will try to manipulate you; worst case, you might even get set up for a robbery by the scumbags that she buys drugs from).

Also, I hate to break it to you but her story about "rationing" is BS. That's not how addiction work. If you can decide that you are only going to do drugs "once in a while", it means that you are not addicted. And yet, this girl, by her own admission, is an addict. She is telling you a tall tale and you're falling for it.

Last edited:

westinlover

Banned
Reaction score
Dude is so desperate to get laid he bought a crackhead a gift card. Then he rationalized it away as being selfless and generous. How low can this guy sink?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.