Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Actual status of covid right now? Nurse/Doctor/Medical field insight only please.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would not consider olive oil healthy. Remember that olive oil was one of the biggest industries for the italians, who had the power and money to influence telling people that their product was considered "healthy." Not to mention, italians are one of the biggest stroke groups due to their diet.
Interesting. My point is if you do google searches Olive oil typically comes up as healthy. So unless you really look into things, you can still be eating poorly. And when you eat well, it’s hard to put on weight like I’m trying to do. Healthy whole foods are very low in calories and are harder to digest

Billtx49

Reaction score
Interesting. My point is if you do google searches Olive oil typically comes up as healthy. So unless you really look into things, you can still be eating poorly. And when you eat well, it’s hard to put on weight like I’m trying to do. Healthy whole foods are very low in calories and are harder to digest
Yes, olive oil has historically by medical and dietary personnel been considered healthier than other oils, however now we’re seeing some reports that it may not be as heart healthy as we thought.
I say b.s., butter became unhealthy in the 60’s based on faulty research and everyone needed to switch to margarines. Now the butter is bad era is over and it tastes better…
Bottomline, we don’t know what we don’t know yet, so I no longer worry about it.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yes, olive oil has historically by medical and dietary personnel been considered healthier than other oils, however now we’re seeing some reports that it may not be as heart healthy as we thought.
I say b.s., butter became unhealthy in the 60’s based on faulty research and everyone needed to switch to margarines. Now the butter is bad era is over and it tastes better…
Bottomline, we don’t know what we don’t know yet, so I no longer worry about it.
Agreed which is why I listen to my body more than anything. I found that eating olive oil made my rosacea flare up so that was proof to me that it wasn’t good for ME. Everyone is different, there is no one size fits all. Best we can do, imo, is to take advice from good sources and then see if your body agrees

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can, but we all know for a shadow of a doubt the fundamentals of eating that lead to healthier lifestyles, and the food groups to eat/ avoid. It's not an excuse to just become a fatass, and seeing how people on this forum have literally made excuses for not being in the gym, I worry when people start saying "you can still be eating poorly regardless of what people say." It's a defeatist attitude, and leads to no improvements.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can, but we all know for a shadow of a doubt the fundamentals of eating that lead to healthier lifestyles, and the food groups to eat/ avoid. It's not an excuse to just become a fatass, and seeing how people on this forum have literally made excuses for not being in the gym, I worry when people start saying "you can still be eating poorly regardless of what people say." It's a defeatist attitude, and leads to no improvements.
Lol I wish it was that simple. I weigh 150lbs. Can’t gain weight. Potatoes, milk, almonds and most nuts )except peanut butter), butter, many cheeses, almost all oils except coconut oil, all of them cause me issues in some form or another. I just ate pasta with coconut oil, broccoli, grass fed beef, 2 slices of multigrain bread, Gouda cheese, and mushrooms. I’m stuffed. That was only 999 calories according to MyPlate app. I need 4000 cals a day.

I’m not defeatist because I keep trying but my limited foods I can eat without health issues definitely limits me

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol I wish it was that simple. I weigh 150lbs. Can’t gain weight. Potatoes, milk, almonds and most nuts )except peanut butter), butter, many cheeses, almost all oils except coconut oil, all of them cause me issues in some form or another. I just ate pasta with coconut oil, broccoli, grass fed beef, 2 slices of multigrain bread, Gouda cheese, and mushrooms. I’m stuffed. That was only 999 calories according to MyPlate app. I need 4000 cals a day.

I’m not defeatist because I keep trying but my limited foods I can eat without health issues definitely limits me
My post wasn't aimed at you, moreso just the sentiment that some people just give up when it comes to diet.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My post wasn't aimed at you, moreso just the sentiment that some people just give up when it comes to diet.
Well you quoted my post so I assumed you were responding to me. More likely you just found that my situation was indeed more complicated than you thought. Always happens. People talk a good game till they know the reality

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you quoted my post so I assumed you were responding to me. More likely you just found that my situation was indeed more complicated than you thought. Always happens. People talk a good game till they know the reality
I think for your case, I wouldn't gain weight with fats. Just lift more and let muscle be your weight. Drink plenty of water, too. Water is a large part of our weight in general.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think for your case, I wouldn't gain weight with fats. Just lift more and let muscle be your weight. Drink plenty of water, too. Water is a large part of our weight in general.
I drink a ton of water. My 1.5 litre jug doesn’t even last me through the night usually.

What do you mean let muscle be my weight? I did leg day on Thursday and my legs are still sore so I assume I need to eat more but I can’t get it all inside me I’m bursting at the seams

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I drink a ton of water. My 1.5 litre jug doesn’t even last me through the night usually.

What do you mean let muscle be my weight? I did leg day on Thursday and my legs are still sore so I assume I need to eat more but I can’t get it all inside me I’m bursting at the seams
Well you said you wanted to gain weight. You're 150 lbs, but I don't know your height. Even still, all you have to do is eat a lot of protein and lift weight. I got to 150 to 200 solely based on muscle, and I'm 6' 3". I eat a low fat diet, so I keep cut and lean.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you said you wanted to gain weight. You're 150 lbs, but I don't know your height. Even still, all you have to do is eat a lot of protein and lift weight. I got to 150 to 200 solely based on muscle, and I'm 6' 3". I eat a low fat diet, so I keep cut and lean.
I’m 5’11”

Yeah I eat lots of protein and low fat I assume since I don’t eat any junk food except a pizza once a week or once every 2 weeks

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem I have about olive oil is that it has a ratio that is higher in omega 6 over omega 3. If you do not consume vegetable and seed oils (omega 6) a moderate amount is ok. If you eat foods that are high in vegetable oils, well the end result may be a forgone conclusion. Eating olive oil just adds to a bad result.

Back on topic. By not openly disclosing and emphasizing the truth that metabolic syndrome illnesses (type 2 diabetes, heart disease, leaky gut etc), as being a leading cause of complications and severe sickness and death with covid, is deliberate.

People just hear an emphasis “people are dying”, and naturally and predictably it scares the hell out of them. Never once does their focus and determination switch to the actual cause of severe complications with this virus or any other virus bringing on severe sickness. It doesn’t bring on solution to the weak and infirm in the herd being killed off.

Do our environmental and genetic imperatives not dictate the weak and infirm being killed off? In what world does that not exist? I thought this was all about science.

Since the beginning I stayed focused on that. How will many survive the next virus? There will always be viruses. We breathe in millions of them with each breath. The firm and healthy will survive. Their bodies will use a natural defense and adaption function they were born with and designed for long term survival.

How will our food supply be changed to promote a healthy, long life if we don’t point out that people are being made more susceptible and predisposed to sickness and death by the food supply? Oh no. We leave all the nefarious methods to create destructive food in place and then even push solutions that will not even address the actual cause of these deaths. Then fearful people will grab onto anything so that THEY won’t get sick and die.

I won’t even get into EE2 (birth control estrogen pills) and other environmental factors that prevent fish from being able to reproduce in water sources near cities and spreading out. I didn’t learn this from a book. I learned it from a wildlife biologist friend. He runs hatcheries. Without the hatcheries we wouldn’t have fish to catch in many waters do to this.
I only eat the cold water trout I catch from mountain lakes and streams in my state and other western states. I fish other places but I always release them.
Yes omega six is a problem but even then if I’m not getting enough omega six (which happens because I eat so clean) my face can break out in raw redness that has in the past looked like someone scraped sandpaper across it.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my rural hospital COVID has filled up our ICU beds but then again we only have 6 beds. Back when I was working for the hospital the majority of patients I saw that were admitted where either in hospice care or extremely overweight or living un healthy lifestyle. There was a young kid that looked great that got to the ICU but it turns out he was taking roids so who knows what unhealthy lifestyle choices he was making.

As far as COVID-19 and it's Delta variant, I never stopped love making when my girl came down with COVID. She works in the hospital and still does to this day. I moved onto a state/government job in the IT sector. I tested positive for COVID and was asymptomatic just because at the time if anyone in your household tested positive they wanted to test the household. Felt like a million dollars and got free COVID pay to stay home and relax. I am against the vaccine because I see no reason to take something that could possibly give me complications when I have a natural immunity.

As far as trusting doctors, I've spent far to much time working with or around doctors to never trust them. I've seen them mess up dosages, one got into verbal sparing match with a patient once because she refused to take amoxicillin trying to push her to take the meds when she kept trying to explain she was allergic to Amoxicillin which was in her chart. Botched surgeries with the hospital trying to cover it up sometimes. Them cheating on there wives which to me shows 0 integrity. Plenty of horror stories when it comes to patient neglect and just lack of quality care. Not the mention the majority of them are just imports from Pakistan and India the medical field has turned into a joke to be honest.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I tested positive for COVID-19 last Monday. Never got it all last year but I think I picked it up in a club over the weekend. Tired, muscle aches, fever for one night, horrible sore throat that is still here and a bothersome cough.

I think it would be a problem for an older person, but anyone who takes care of themselves via nutrition and exersize shouldn't have an issue with this. I don't think it was necessary to shut down the whole country, but I feel that was politically motivated.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not the mention the majority of them are just imports from Pakistan and India the medical field has turned into a joke to be honest.
You are going after ethnic married women now? They probably doing that with all their white patients and you don't even know.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are going after ethnic married women now? They probably doing that with all their white patients and you don't even know.
Not going after ethic married women, if your married and make a commitment to at least stick to your word. If you can't be honest in your relationship and as a person what makes me you think your going to be an honest with me as a patient and my doctor.