Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Relative to income, what do you think is the occupation that women give the least respect to?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm thinking garbagemen (they get paid fairly well since the workers have to be enticed to put with all the sheet) and fast-food location manager.

Conversely, a starving poet/musician probably gets the most respect.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uber driver or fast food worker

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only professional athletes, executives, doctors, lawyers, and engineers are even visible to most women.
They don't realize those guys work all the time, so they feel neglected and cheat with the pool guy. Then they get half of everything, the kids, and half your income because of the kids.

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Conversely, a starving poet/musician probably gets the most respect.
I think this converse principle works for me to some extent.
Being a photographer, I do get more job-respect than my bank statement would suggest.

Don't get me wrong, financially I do reasonably OK - but a long way from what most would call 'rich'

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the girl.
some girls like a man in a suit
Other like masculine manual workers.
I would say that low status job like working as a shop assistant are pretty low.
I would say however that contractors seem to have the hottest women.
you see a van going by and often you see a pretty blonde with the guy.
I figure: self employed, doesn’t need to answer to anyone. Manual work so physically strong. Pretty good pay. Flexible hours. Useful for home improvements. Kind of a pretty good catch.

I was training to be an electrician but my dad talked me out of it and talked me into doing a professional career. I now earn pretty good money in investments, a little more than most contractors. However, I’m surrounded by snakes, I have to essentially stay in line. Someone gives me grief? I can’t do shyt. A minor conviction or caution would be the end of my career. Contractors answer to no one other than the customer, and the customer doesn’t care if they have a minor assault conviction. You have to be squeaky clean in my role. Plus it makes you fat, you have to constantly battle getting unfit as your sat around all day or having lunch with clients.

If I could go back I would have been a contractor. Although my father said the people aren’t particularly nice and it’s very cut throat, no protections and you have a limited career - once your back or knees gone you can’t keep up with the younger guys.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only professional athletes, executives, doctors, lawyers, and engineers are even visible to most women.
Most women are repulsed by engineers because most engineers have poor social skills. Engineers are higher income men who often struggle to get sex.

A lot of lawyers work too much and are not active seducers.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Electricians, plumbers, blue collar jobs like that. What women don’t understand is those mother fvckers make bank! But they’ll chase the private in the army or Air Force that makes $20,000 a year.lol

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys don't get laid based on occupations. Most men have occupations that are irrelevant to women's attraction levels. Women under 30 get most excited for professional athletes, musicians, drug traffickers, night club DJs, club promoters, and some bartenders. Women who have hit the Epiphany phase (late 20s, but more commonly 30s) start to get excited about doctors, lawyers, or executives, but sometimes fucck more exciting guys on the side if their doctor, lawyer, executive is on the boring side.

Firemen can do well too.

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys don't get laid based on occupations. Most men have occupations that are irrelevant to women's attraction levels. Women under 30 get most excited for professional athletes, musicians, drug traffickers, night club DJs, club promoters, and some bartenders. Women who have hit the Epiphany phase (late 20s, but more commonly 30s) start to get excited about doctors, lawyers, or executives, but something fucck more exciting guys on the side if their doctor, lawyer, executive is on the boring side.

Firemen can do well too.

I have never understood why bartenders and bouncers get status in younger womens minds. Shows how simple they really are.

If a woman you are seeing ever starts bragging about knowing bartenders or being in "good graces" at the local bars. Run the other way immediately.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never understood why bartenders and bouncers get status in younger womens minds. Shows how simple they really are.

If a woman you are seeing ever starts bragging about knowing bartenders or being in "good graces" at the local bars. Run the other way immediately.
That’s where they learn their bumming skills early on. They think if they can get some free drinks for them and their friends while maybe giving a little ***** in return then it’s worth it. Free drinks is all they care about, maybe score a little blow on the side too from the bartenders and bouncers. The bouncers are “tough guys” to them, but truth is most bouncers are anything but tough. It’s not about the guy, it’s about what the guy can do for them.

DSterlen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bartender friend of mine has over 300 body count, he’s pretty average looking and has a bit of a dad bod. It’s the social proof in his case. You can go out with this guy anywhere in our metro area and people always walking up to him because he knows practically everybody.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I worked a job as a retail manager for years. I made well into six fugures, had seven weeks a year off and lived a fairly affluent lifestyle outside of work. Then when online dating I'd have women who would literally end the conversation and ghost me the moment I told them what I did for a living, even if it had been going great up to that point. Then I would go do my DJ job (which i literally got paid only free drinks for doing) at night or on weekends and have women throwing themselves at me constantly. So what you do for a living has a huge impact on the women who will date you. Thing is if a woman wouldn't date an otherwise good guy just because he didnt have a sexy job then its good to find out she's a shallow moron right up front and not waste your time on her.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I worked a job as a retail manager for years. I made well into six fugures, had seven weeks a year off and lived a fairly affluent lifestyle outside of work. Then when online dating I'd have women who would literally end the conversation and ghost me the moment I told them what I did for a living, even if it had been going great up to that point. Then I would go do my DJ job (which i literally got paid only free drinks for doing) at night or on weekends and have women throwing themselves at me constantly. So what you do for a living has a huge impact on the women who will date you. Thing is if a woman wouldn't date an otherwise good guy just because he didnt have a sexy job then its good to find out she's a shallow moron right up front and not waste your time on her.

Nice never thought about a DJ. That makes sense.

On my dating apps i am a retired fire fighter right now. Might try the DJ thing soon. The fire fighter meme works well though. I get lots of dms and openers thanking me for my service hahaha.

Reaction score
Real women like manly men.I know from experience that women find oil field workers ,construction workers attractive.A man who works with his hands outside is manly.So men that work inside might come second to some women.

Serenity

Reaction score
I work as a chemical process operator, I'm operating equipment worth billions. Almost nobody have the faintest clue what I actually do for a living and what level of expertise is required for my job. It's relatively well paid because of that, can't put anyone in that job without extensive training for at least a year due to the complexity.

Probably not the least respected job, more like nobody knows what it's even about or that it exists.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women are repulsed by engineers because most engineers have poor social skills. Engineers are higher income men who often struggle to get sex.

A lot of lawyers work too much and are not active seducers.
IT are the worst I think. All the IT dudes I know are well off but massively stubborn and devoid of any humour.