Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Simone Biles quit on the country and her teammates....

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yet our society and the media want to praise her for it. All under the guise of "mental health." Give me a break. Does anyone else find this pathetic?

Let me first say that I am all for someone taking care of their mental health. However, to quit, because that is what she did, on her teammates and the country RIGHT before the events are supposed to start is unacceptable. This isn't high school gymnastics -- this is the Olympic stage with the highest level athletes in the world in international competition. If she truly was having the "twisties" or whatever she labelled it, she should have recused herself well before she did. Think her teammates were happy with her decision right before all of this happened? That isn't "mental health." That is her being scared to perform. Those are two different things. And it likely cost the country at least one gold medal -- probably more.

What is even more sickening to me is the praise she is getting from every possible outlet for the decision. Not only does she quit, but she lauded for it simply due to her past accomplishments by the media and everyone else. It really shows you how soft our society in the U.S. has become. And anyone who speaks against this current is vilified.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yet our society and the media want to praise her for it. All under the guise of "mental health." Give me a break. Does anyone else find this pathetic?

Let me first say that I am all for someone taking care of their mental health. However, to quit, because that is what she did, on her teammates and the country RIGHT before the events are supposed to start is unacceptable. This isn't high school gymnastics -- this is the Olympic stage with the highest level athletes in the world in international competition. If she truly was having the "twisties" or whatever she labelled it, she should have recused herself well before she did. Think her teammates were happy with her decision right before all of this happened? That isn't "mental health." That is her being scared to perform. Those are two different things. And it likely cost the country at least one gold medal -- probably more.

What is even more sickening to me is the praise she is getting from every possible outlet for the decision. Not only does she quit, but she lauded for it simply due to her past accomplishments by the media and everyone else. It really shows you how soft our society in the U.S. has become. And anyone who speaks against this current is vilified.
I agree. She had to talk sh1t at her last competition by wearing a top with a goat pattern on the sleeve. I don't think the greatest of all time would fold under pressure like that. Can you imagine an nfl quarterback quitting on his team right before the super bowl? He would be getting death threats.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well to be fair I don't even know who is it, but depending on the whole thing, are you sure she didn't do sh!t before then fired her so to save face she goes on this tale? not the first time to happen btw

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I won't deny that I'm rooting for team America to lose every event..... America has turned into a degenerate breeding ground and should be denied being given a platform to spread degeneracy to other countries.
I am still rooting for us. But I have to admit the extreme "wokeness" of a lot of these athletes is a huge turn-off as far as liking them on a personal level. I actually liked Biles prior to this. But I have lost a lot of respect for her. It was a very weak move that hurt teammates and country. But again, our society's reaction and acceptance of it is the more concerning issue to me.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glass heart; great talent tho obv

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 99.99% sure her plan was to quit to protest BLM and identity politics but ended up leaning into the mental health angle because let's face it she would of been vilified otherwise.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She messed up on a few things that she normally nails and removed herself due to not being on her game. Did she actually say that she removed herself due to "mental issues"? Could not being on your game due to stress be considered a "mental issue"?

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She messed up on a few things that she normally nails and removed herself due to not being on her game. Did she actually say that she removed herself due to "mental issues"? Could not being on your game due to stress be considered a "mental issue"?
Here is her quote from NBC when asked:

"Physically, I feel good, I'm in shape," she said. "Emotionally, that kind of varies on the time and moment. Coming here to the Olympics and being the head star isn't an easy feat, so we're just trying to take it one day at a time and we'll see."

A.K.A. she quit because of the pressure. Has ZERO to do with her mental health like the media outlets are claiming. It's just mind boggling to me how she is not only getting a pass but is being lauded for this. Pathetic.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is her quote from NBC when asked:

"Physically, I feel good, I'm in shape," she said. "Emotionally, that kind of varies on the time and moment. Coming here to the Olympics and being the head star isn't an easy feat, so we're just trying to take it one day at a time and we'll see."

A.K.A. she quit because of the pressure. Has ZERO to do with her mental health like the media outlets are claiming. It's just mind boggling to me how she is not only getting a pass but is being lauded for this. Pathetic.
Well if she felt like she'd just continue to degrade as she's distracted is it really terrible? I heard her boyfriend was not there in the stands.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if she felt like she'd just continue to degrade as she's distracted is it really terrible? I heard her boyfriend was not there in the stands.
Brother, these are Olympic athletes. She is supposedly the GOAT in the sport. If she is blaming it on her boyfriend not being there then I am speechless. She needed to go out there and give it her all. If she doesn't get gold or doesn't place - so be it. But to just flat out quit because you buckled under the pressure of maybe not living up to your own name? It's unforgivable to both her team and her country.

But - what do I know. Apparently this is a great cause for celebration since she is taking such great care of her "mental health." This shows her "bravery."

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brother, these are Olympic athletes. She is supposedly the GOAT in the sport. If she is blaming it on her boyfriend not being there then I am speechless. She needed to go out there and give it her all. If she doesn't get gold or doesn't place - so be it. But to just flat out quit because you buckled under the pressure of maybe not living up to your own name? It's unforgivable to both her team and her country.

But - what do I know. Apparently this is a great cause for celebration since she is taking such great care of her "mental health." This shows her "bravery."
I didn't say she blamed it on him. But maybe she experienced enough bullchit including that by not being there that they got her goat and she was not able to perform. We have no idea of what really went on. Because its not like she hasn't been in pressure situations before.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't say she blamed it on him. But maybe she experienced enough bullchit including that by not being there that they got her goat and she was not able to perform. We have no idea of what really went on. Because its not like she hasn't been in pressure situations before.
Well, you are more forgiving than I am I guess. I suppose if something new comes out that is a valid explanation I will eat my words. But as it stands now it looks like she flat out just buckled under the pressure.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to the new generation. They may have been blessed with the skill set and train there bodies to the highest standards. However preparing there minds to cope with stress, pressure and the fact the world/people can be mean has been eroding for years. This applies to all people. Mental health awareness is absolutely imperative but this is the new word of the day that is going to be thrown around for any short comings and personal failures that’s actually a natural progression of growing up. Waters down those people that are truly suffering.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You would have thought that being an Olympic athlete required both physical and mental strength. I suppose not. Oh well, as if any more proof was needed that modern women are all nuts.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why you all ganging up on this black girl. Black people never get the benefit of the doubt. If she were white then her mental illness would be believed. What? You dont believe her because she is black? You saying a black person cant have mental health problems?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why you all ganging up on this black girl. Black people never get the benefit of the doubt. If she were white then her mental illness would be believed. What? You dont believe her because she is black? You saying a black person cant have mental health problems?

Within your posting, you made a racial observation four times within one small paragraph. As long as theirs racial distinction, there will continue to be racial divide. It's ironic to hear people claim that they support unity, while also perpetuating the problem.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm probably one of the few guys who will just say "women being women." Physical sports is a man thing at the end of the day. Women being competitive will always have them go into crying sprouts or complaints. Happens no matter what activity they are doing.