Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Simone Biles quit on the country and her teammates....

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why you all ganging up on this black girl. Black people never get the benefit of the doubt. If she were white then her mental illness would be believed. What? You dont believe her because she is black? You saying a black person cant have mental health problems?
Well- I don’t agree at all with what she did. She reneged on her commitment to her teammates. That is fvcked up. If one is struggling with mental health, sort it out before getting on the plane to Tokyo, or just stay home. If I were her teammate I’d have some choice words for her.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If one is struggling with mental health,
I don't think that's the kind of mental health she was referring to.

Something about losing track while spinning around up in the air or something.

Doesn't sound like something you could just muscle your way through.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If this is the case, our media is once again doing a disservice by framing this as a mental health issue.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not someone that lightly defends women when it comes to 'mental issues', since it's thrown out everywhere nowadays and almost become somewhat trendy to have some issue and go to your shrink, but let's break this bad boy down:
Simone Biles was sexual abused by USA team doctor Larry Nassar as a child, her biological father left the family at an early age, her mom had drug- and alcohol problems so she ended up in foster care.

Daddy issues, sexual abuse, foster care. Perfect storm for a completely f*cked up human being. Is it really surpising that she experienced mental issues on the biggest stage of her life?
Sounds kind of predictable. I honestly wish her the best.

And apparently her brother decided to kill 3 people back in 2019.

This story highlights the importance of an intact family and stable upbringing once again.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yet our society and the media want to praise her for it. All under the guise of "mental health." Give me a break. Does anyone else find this pathetic?

Let me first say that I am all for someone taking care of their mental health. However, to quit, because that is what she did, on her teammates and the country RIGHT before the events are supposed to start is unacceptable. This isn't high school gymnastics -- this is the Olympic stage with the highest level athletes in the world in international competition. If she truly was having the "twisties" or whatever she labelled it, she should have recused herself well before she did. Think her teammates were happy with her decision right before all of this happened? That isn't "mental health." That is her being scared to perform. Those are two different things. And it likely cost the country at least one gold medal -- probably more.

What is even more sickening to me is the praise she is getting from every possible outlet for the decision. Not only does she quit, but she lauded for it simply due to her past accomplishments by the media and everyone else. It really shows you how soft our society in the U.S. has become. And anyone who speaks against this current is vilified.
I'm okay with her quitting. I'm not okay with her calling herself the GOAT. Those two don't correlate, she needs to mature a bit more.

Modern Man Advice

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Described as a “mental block.” The same as when a kicker gets iced in football or a 90% FT basketball player clanks a free throw at the end of a game. Pressure situations. Could she be hurt much worse than those situations? Yes - but bottom line is she had no confidence. “Twisties” is a clever moniker for that.

I.e. - not “mental health”

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not someone that lightly defends women when it comes to 'mental issues', since it's thrown out everywhere nowadays and almost become somewhat trendy to have some issue and go to your shrink, but let's break this bad boy down:
Simone Biles was sexual abused by USA team doctor Larry Nassar as a child, her biological father left the family at an early age, her mom had drug- and alcohol problems so she ended up in foster care.

Daddy issues, sexual abuse, foster care. Perfect storm for a completely f*cked up human being. Is it really surpising that she experienced mental issues on the biggest stage of her life?

This story highlights the importance of an intact family and stable upbringing once again.
Agree with your conclusion about good upbringings. But it still doesn’t give her a pass. She was fine competing in the last Olympics. The pressure is what got to her. Maybe her mental makeup was negatively influenced by the events you described - but we all are products of our upbringings to an extent. Some overcome it. Others don’t. But an Olympic athlete, abused as a child or not, should know if she mentally isn’t there well before the day of the competition.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Time and place for her past. Not the olympics. She selfishly also screwed her team.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of us don't have to deal with our demons in front of billions. I wonder how well we would come across if we did.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of us don't have to deal with our demons in front of billions. I wonder how well we would come across if we did.
Being on the Olympic team is not compulsory. It's a privilege that many athletes would kill for. If you can't "deal with your demons in front of billions", you should let someone else take your place. Can you imagine Tom Brady deciding, the day before Super Bowl, that he has some unresolved issues from his past and that he's going to sit it out. I wonder how many people would be defending him (this is a rhetorical question; the answer is "zero").

I personally don't buy the mental health angle at all. This smells like a publicity stunt.

Last edited:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd suck it up like the time I didn't win for my team in high school and train to be stronger next time. But I'm a man, not a woman, so I don't know what it's like to have or be a pvssy.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sh!t is WEAK. She should have went into olympic taekwondo so she could look retarded and weak by default. Forever an elite fvckup.
And for the rest of the planet, it's far easier to take an opportunity then it ever is to create one. You won't be lauded for your stupidity either. At best you get your ass kicked and handed to you on a silver platter, so to speak.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm okay with her quitting. I'm not okay with her calling herself the GOAT. Those two don't correlate, she needs to mature a bit more.

Modern Man Advice

Exactly.... Tiger woods won a US open on a broken leg... not only that had to play an extra 18 holes on a Monday playoff... that’s GOAT.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I genuinely want to know why you care about this and things like this at all, and after that, why you feel so strongly about it. Again, i genuinely want to know. Is there a takeaway point for your life from this athlete and the events she takes part in? or do you just want to gossip?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to mention, no other person, especially men on sports team, would be able to do what she did without major consequences. The team would be angry at you, the coach, the managers, all the way to the fans. Female sports tend to be far more emotional and caring in them, so Im not even surprised she is getting protected. But it doesn't look good for us as a country cause it means we're being weak. Same **** with the DQ in the mixed relay being reverted to protect the black female feelings and her reputation in the sjw media here. It's very annoying to see merit being **** on constantly for an agenda.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She had a panic attack. It's involuntary. She did not quit, she is physically unable to perform.
So she did what women always do. lol