Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

father's side-effect from covid-vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have yet to provide a single case where the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine have been medically proven to cause death. In the USA, we’re at 609,000 COVID-19 deaths and counting.

Why are there so many whistleblowers who are claiming there are cover-ups about the vaccine deaths/disablements? Look at the lawsuit in Alabama. I never see you arguing much with @stovepipe because I guess you can't win with him right? Have you at least considered some of the points he has raised?

Again, if it weren't for my mother and the Christian influence I would have taken the vaccine since May. One thing you can't argue to make sense is how my mother feels that strongly about it to call it "satan's vaccine", or that allot of Christians out there do not agree with the vaccine for religious reasons. They don't see it like other traditional vaccines but make you feel like a sell-out in some way if you take the shot. Like you didn't really trust God to protect you when it came down to it...you took the vaccine with all its risks and side-effects over believing God.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suppose they are covering something up and intentionally misreporting the cause of death.
That is what a conspiracy theory looks like. If you are going to claim every state/ province and municipality in every country on the planet is covering up numbers you better have some proof.

On the other hand, not a single person that claims they “know someone” dying or being severely ill due to the vaccine can provide a medical diagnosis or autopsy stating such.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is what a conspiracy theory looks like. If you are going to claim every state/ province and municipality in every country on the planet is covering up numbers you better have some proof.

On the other hand, not a single person that claims they “know someone” dying or being severely ill due to the vaccine can provide a medical diagnosis or autopsy stating such.
They know it happened after taking the vaccine. For example, I never had a stroke. If I get a stroke after taking the vaccine then one can claim I would have got a stroke anyway even if I never took the vaccine because of my age, diet, lifestyle, etc... and I was a ticking time-bomb that coincidentally happened after I took the vaccine. The medical diagnoses would be a stroke, not the vaccine. However, that does not help with the PR department.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have yet to provide a single case where the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine have been medically proven to cause death. In the USA, we’re at 609,000 COVID-19 deaths and counting.
If you're looking for at least one, I can surely provide at least one case...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The article does not say its conclusively proven. "Investigating" is usually the catchall phrase to mean doing nothing and hope people forget about it.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The article does not say its conclusively proven. "Investigating" is usually the catchall phrase to mean doing nothing and hope people forget about it.
We're patiently awaiting the investigation results....

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Dying covid patients urge people to get vaccinated on their death-beds. Its too late for them, but it may not be too late for you.

In about a week I'll re-decide about the vaccine. So far all indications are towards taking a vaccine despite the very low daily case-counts and piggy-banking over most of the population who has already been vaccinated. Hopefully there will be a walk-in option available for Pfizer. They only have Moderna walk ins.

One thing is clear, is most anti-covid-vaxxers also think the covid virus is a hoax.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So far all indications are towards taking a vaccine despite the very low daily case-counts and piggy-banking over most of the population who has already been vaccinated
Wouldn't surprise me to see another big spike this winter.

Igetit!

Reaction score
The reply was intended to @bat soup and was facetious and partially intended to provoke @stovepipe who made that unproven and insane claim in the first place.
Ah....I see.

Officially the count is about 5,000, not 100k. Obviously it does not help with my vaccine hesitancy.
Sir...I don't think ANYTHING can help with your vaccine hesitancy. One minute you're talking about the benefits of it. The next,you're talking about how it's from Satan. In one post,you mention setting up an appointment to go get it. The next,you say it's the "mark" of the beast. You're the poster child for vaccine hesitancy. Everyone else here seems to have already taken a definite "yea or nay" stance.

You thought I took the vaccine? What made you think this?
I never thought that. I read these threads,I just don't reply that often. I know you've made like 4 or 5 appointments to go get the vaccine,then changed your mind at the last minute of each one. Think you said you had a "stomach ache" and that was your excuse with the last one. Then you turned around and said the devil "was mad" that he didn't get you.

I read...I just don't reply. I don't see reason to.

mother feels that strongly about it to call it "satan's vaccine", or that allot of Christians out there do not agree with the vaccine for religious reasons. They don't see it like other traditional vaccines...
I don't see how ANYONE could see it as a "traditional" vaccine. How could they?

What other vaccines do you know of that have been pushed this hard? Where people are being offered money to take it? Offered food,beer,WEED,scholarships? Threatened to be fired or THROWN IN JAIL if they don't take it? Have their phone service disrupted if they don't take it? Did you know in New York,prisoners are being offered conjugal visits if they take the vaccine?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-inmates-conjugal-visits-covid-vaccine

What other vaccines do you know of where the government is sending people DOOR TO DOOR to try to get people to take?

I don't know of any. Do you?

For example, I never had a stroke. If I get a stroke after taking the vaccine then one can claim I would have got a stroke anyway even if I never took the vaccine because of my age, diet, lifestyle, etc... and I was a ticking time-bomb that coincidentally happened after I took the vaccine. The medical diagnoses would be a stroke, not the vaccine. However, that does not help with the PR department.
That's a good point. Only thing is,I've seen SO MANY stories of people having strokes,heart attacks,and other issues that arise shortly after just taking the vaccine. That 13 year old died in his sleep. I saw a story of a 16 year old having a HEART ATTACK a few days after taking the vaccine. If people want to say,"How do you know it was the vaccine? Maybe it would have happened anyway". True.....there's tons of stories of TEENAGE BOYS having heart attacks. :rolleyes:

Then you got myocarditis/heart inflammation showing up in THE MILITARY: https://www.foxnews.com/health/myocarditis-covid-19-vaccination-military-study

Women's menstrual cycles getting screwed up: https://abc7news.com/covid-vaccine-menstrual-cycle-clinical-trials-and-side-effects-women/10557707/

and on and on and on. I've seen/heard so much crazy sh1t. From a woman WELL PAST menopause who started having periods (one period) again,to morticians saying they're having a hard time embalming the bodies of vaccinated people cause their bodies are full of CLOTTED blood. The stuff I come across,you won't see on the mainstream news....they're just "vaccine,vaccine,vaccine,vaccine.....24 hours a day/7 days a week. You'll NEVER see stuff like this.......

It's the VAERS mortality report. It's the number of deaths reported year by year....for the past 30 years,since 1990.

You see that last "red dot" all the way in the sky above all the others? That's THIS YEAR......2021. It's at 11,000. And remember....it's ONLY July. There's been more deaths reported post covid vaccination THIS year,in the past 7 months......than for EVERY OTHER VACCINE COMBINED........for the last 30 years. Don't take my word for it. The chart is there.....add each year's death total up from 1990 to 2020....see if it's more than 11,000.

I'm guessing you can see why I'm a "no".......right?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What other vaccines do you know of that have been pushed this hard?
Can't think of any, but I don't know of any other diseases that have been pushed this hard either.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Another one for the BS pile. No autopsy with conclusive link to the vaccine.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir...I don't think ANYTHING can help with your vaccine hesitancy.
Right, I would probably have to make an emotional type of decision since it's impossible to weigh all of the information and have piece of mind....so any rash emotional decision made at a walk-in clinic. With guys such as myself, strong emotional triggers are usually women and money on the positive, and on the negative, if I'm feeling depressed or suicidal where I wouldn't care about the worst possible outcome of the vaccine anyway, or maybe just very curious as to what effect would this have on my body. What category would I fall in? Without any strong emotional triggers I think logic and reason will win the day and you are right, probably wouldn't find myself taking it from a logical standpoint.

Look at even @EyeBRollin. His position sounds like cognitive dissonance, like he's trying to fit everything into his narrative because he won't come to grips that he took a vaccine that could have went wrong with him. You don't see other posters wanting to see the corners report and a medical opinion for every information they get from the online grapevine...just him. Most other posters think it's a ludicrous to really expect the medical establishment to come clean with every post-vaccination death. Its a bit naive as well because if this was honestly posted on mainstream news and not downplayed it would scare everyone from taking the vaccine.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at even @EyeBRollin. His position sounds like cognitive dissonance, like he's trying to fit everything into his narrative because he won't come to grips that he took a vaccine that could have went wrong with him. You don't see other posters wanting to see the corners report and a medical opinion for every information they get from the online grapevine...just him.
This is malarkey. We’re still waiting to see the millions of vaccinated folks drop of severe illness. My side effect was a 48 hour sore arm after both shots, just as the manufacturers claimed. The burden of proof lies with the conspiracy theorists to prove the vaccine is deadly. Show us the numbers.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
naw man less than 1% die. Way less.
In the USA the death rate is 1.78% of confirmed cases. 34 million cases, 600k deaths.

CharacteristicConfirmed casesCases in last 7 daysDaily increase (# cases)Number of deathsDaily increase (# deaths)Death rate (%)

USA¹34 071 492249 90951 781607 1183311.78

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the USA the death rate is 1.78% of confirmed cases. 34 million cases, 600k deaths.

CharacteristicConfirmed casesCases in last 7 daysDaily increase (# cases)Number of deathsDaily increase (# deaths)Death rate (%)

USA¹34 071 492249 90951 781607 1183311.78
Hmm this is interesting. I have the New England Journal of Medicine. Maybe those stats you quoted are for the new delta variant. But the older basic model was less than 1%.

Covid-19 — Navigating the Uncharted
List of authors.
  • Anthony S. Fauci, M.D.,
  • H. Clifford Lane, M.D.,
  • and Robert R. Redfield, M.D.

"On the basis of a case definition requiring a diagnosis of pneumonia, the currently reported case fatality rate is approximately 2%.4 In another article in the Journal, Guan et al.5 report mortality of 1.4% among 1099 patients with laboratory-confirmed Covid-19; these patients had a wide spectrum of disease severity. If one assumes that the number of asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic cases is several times as high as the number of reported cases, the case fatality rate may be considerably less than 1%."

So when you factor in all the cases including asymptomatic it is less than 1%.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is malarkey. We’re still waiting to see the millions of vaccinated folks drop of severe illness. My side effect was a 48 hour sore arm after both shots, just as the manufacturers claimed. The burden of proof lies with the conspiracy theorists to prove the vaccine is deadly. Show us the numbers.
Thats a straw man arguement. The issue is the coverup from the post vaccination deaths that have already quietly happened. We are not just talking about deaths either, but as @stovepipe and @Igetit! asserted, other wierd illness and changes to bodily functions as well. It is already understood the vaccine worked out for you, but you are failing to acknowledge that you are not unlucky that something could have gone wrong but didnt. That is the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.