"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Cold Approach Success Rate

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2020
Messages
277
Reaction score
314
Age
62
Location
UK
It's funny how everyone says this doesn't matter, but people always use it to justify their arguments.
Regardless of what many try to claim.... Looks, and the way you present yourself (dress and grooming) do matter.

I do well for a guy my age, regularly with women 15 or more years younger than myself - However I do look 10-12 years younger than I am, I'm in decent shape, and my cleanliness/grooming is always on-point.

I'm under no illusions that if I let myself go - put on weight, went unshaved, hair unkempt (or balding), fingernails gnarly, etc...
A single guy of my age, in that condition, would struggle badly.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Hollywood4life

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Messages
68
Reaction score
24
Age
38
Regardless of what many try to claim.... Looks, and the way you present yourself (dress and grooming) do matter.

I do well for a guy my age, regularly with women 15 or more years younger than myself - However I do look 10-12 years younger than I am, I'm in decent shape, and my cleanliness/grooming is always on-point.

I'm under no illusions that if I let myself go - put on weight, went unshaved, hair unkempt (or balding), fingernails gnarly, etc...
A single guy of my age, in that condition, would struggle badly.
40?
 

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
1,377
Reaction score
1,576
Age
32
I do well for a guy my age, regularly with women 15 or more years younger than myself - However I do look 10-12 years younger than I am,
57-12 = 45. A 45 year old looking guy doing well with age appropriate girls (40 year olds).

Characternote said a genetically inferior (face/height) man in 60s doing well with current Victoria secret models (20 year olds) thru cold approach.
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
57-12 = 45. A 45 year old looking guy doing well with age appropriate girls (40 year olds).

Characternote said a genetically inferior (face/height) man in 60s doing well with current Victoria secret models (20 year olds) thru cold approach.
even a 20 years old genetically inferior man will have really really low chances of being successful ( miracles can happen though ) , unless he goes for a sugar daddy arrangement ( money for sex , or using his really superior connections to help her out ) . This will just help improve his chances , that will still remain low , but still can be reached with enough will power

this type of arrangement do not really lead to anything of substance . Just to some low quality sex
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top