Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cold Approach Success Rate

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
For those of you who are actually serious about cold approaching women, I'm curious what your success rates have been. "Success" could be defined as a variety of things, but I would say at the bare minimum, getting a date or kissing, and ideally having sex. Getting numbers does not count as a success. I've done 66 approaches in the last few months, gotten lots of numbers but nothing more than that yet. But I don't think this is unusual, considering the fact that the guys I've talked to who are really experienced with cold approach typically average getting laid around once per 250-350 approaches, with some reporting hooking up with one out of 500-1000 women they approach. To some people these numbers may seem discouraging, but if you live in an area with a high volume of women, it's possible to do as many as 50 approaches every day (I haven't gotten comfortable with it enough to do that), which would translate into very frequent dates and sex most likely. But obviously one approach here and there isn't likely to get any exciting results.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those of you who are actually serious about cold approaching women, I'm curious what your success rates have been. "Success" could be defined as a variety of things, but I would say at the bare minimum, getting a date or kissing, and ideally having sex. Getting numbers does not count as a success. I've done 66 approaches in the last few months, gotten lots of numbers but nothing more than that yet. But I don't think this is unusual, considering the fact that the guys I've talked to who are really experienced with cold approach typically average getting laid around once per 250-350 approaches, with some reporting hooking up with one out of 500-1000 women they approach. To some people these numbers may seem discouraging, but if you live in an area with a high volume of women, it's possible to do as many as 50 approaches every day (I haven't gotten comfortable with it enough to do that), which would translate into very frequent dates and sex most likely. But obviously one approach here and there isn't likely to get any exciting results.
depends on the attractiveness level of the guy doing them :)

I am a solid 8 on day to day I would say , without doing anything that would raise my smv , like for example dressing super nice , etc

when I was doing cold approaches and day game , I would get a phone number like 1 every 2-3 approaches , and a date every 3-4 girls that I got the phone number

wirh the ones going on a date I would have got at least a kiss in most situations , and would sleep with 1 every 3-4 dates

So my success rate would be between 2% and and 5 % , depending on how loose I would approach

So for every 100 approaches , I would sleep between 2 and 5 girls , depending on the month and how loose I would do the approaches in the first place

and also worth to mention , is that I am mainly approaching 7s and upwards , and rarely solid 6s ( sometimes you go through a rough patch and need a confidence boost , or they have like big tits - I am a tities guy )

with bellow 7s , most likely my conversion would increase significantly

Last edited:

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
depends on the attractiveness level of the guy doing them :)

I am an 8 on day to day I would say , without doing anything that would raise my smv , like for example dressing super nice , etc

when I was doing cold approaches and day game , I would get a phone number like 1 every 2-3 approaches , and a date every 3-4 girls that I got the phone number

wirh the ones going on a date I would have got at least a kiss in most situations , and would sleep with 1 every 3-4 dates

So my success rate would be between 2% and and 5 % , depending on how loose I would approach

So for every 100 approaches , I would sleep between 2 and 5 girls , depending on the month and how loose I would do the approaches in the first place

and also worth to mention , is that I am mainly approaching 7s and upwards , and rarely solid 6s ( sometimes you go through a rough patch and need a confidence boost , or they have like big tits - I am a tities guy )

with bellow 7s , most likely my conversion would increase significantly
Interesting, were you approaching in stores or coffee shops or bars or something? I feel like the type of approach also effects the success rate. Many of my approaches have literally been walking down the street like in a crosswalk, which I feel have lower success rates, but it's also easier to do a higher number of them, so they could also yield the same results ultimately.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting, were you approaching in stores or coffee shops or bars or something? I feel like the type of approach also effects the success rate. Many of my approaches have literally been walking down the street like in a crosswalk, which I feel have lower success rates, but it's also easier to do a higher number of them, so they could also yield the same results ultimately.
i am approaching everywhere … I would not say that where you do it influences a lot the success rate

what influences the most is how sexy you are , who do you target ( how sexy are they ) , and if you wait or not to get at least a small iOi before doing the approach

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what influences the most is how sexy you are , who do you target ( how sexy are they ) , and if you wait or not to get at least a small iOi before doing the approach
OP, this is why it's pointless to ask the question you are asking. Learning the results of others isn't going to tell you anything because of those variables. A 3 who only approaches 8s is going to have a lower rate. A guy with great game is going to have a higher rate than a guy with poor game. You won't be able to use the ratios of others as a means of improving your success rate or even evaluating your success rate and it might even make you frustrated and give up if you aren't getting the same results some other guy is.

If you are trying to improve, it would be better to ask for input on what you are doing right or wrong by describing your interactions with these women, both during the approach and then during the subsequent texting.

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, this is why it's pointless to ask the question you are asking. Learning the results of others isn't going to tell you anything because of those variables. A 3 who only approaches 8s is going to have a lower rate. A guy with great game is going to have a higher rate than a guy with poor game. You won't be able to use the ratios of others as a means of improving your success rate or even evaluating your success rate and it might even make you frustrated and give up if you aren't getting the same results some other guy is.

If you are trying to improve, it would be better to ask for input on what you are doing right or wrong by describing your interactions with these women, both during the approach and then during the subsequent texting.
Yeah you're probably right. I'm like a 6 in looks I'd say but I'm typically approaching hotter girls, also I've been really nervous up until recently doing it and still am a bit awkward and need to get smoother. One thing I found is the girls who are really mean and b1tchy are almost always the ones who are less attractive, the super hot ones are usually nicer to me for some reason

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
The batting average is really low even for the best players out there. Women give out numbers like candy just to get rid of men.

After ten approachs, I have a handful of numbers but usually only one at most would lead to a date. You gotta consistently approach 100 women a week to regularly get laid with cold approach.

Anyone who says they get laid with every approach is a lier. The best thing you can do early on is just approach as many as you can and calibrate accordingly until you figure out your own style.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah you're probably right. I'm like a 6 in looks I'd say but I'm typically approaching hotter girls, also I've been really nervous up until recently doing it and still am a bit awkward and need to get smoother. One thing I found is the girls who are really mean and b1tchy are almost always the ones who are less attractive, the super hot ones are usually nicer to me for some reason
you should start with the average girls and then moving up , so you fix also your approach anxiety by the time you start opening good looking girls

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on how good looking the guy is, how old he is, and how young and hot the girls he's approaching are! Game also plays a role, albeit a fairly minor one. You could be losing lots of attracted girls if you are weirding them out, not able to hold eye contact, too scared to ever escalate etc (game). And location can also be a factor

Paul Janka said that his approach to lay rate was 4.4% - and he's a handsome, tall pro PUA in New York

Tom Torerro claimed to bang 1 in 30 I think, although he was exposed to be using actresses in infields, plus he mainly gamed abroad back when foreigner game was easier, so hard to take anything he says seriously

I would estimate I need to approach maybe 150 hot girls or so before i bang one of them. I'm not good looking and i'm getting old now, although i mainly only approach hot girls aged like 16-25. (And speaking too another guy earlier who's done lots of cold approach and seen all the same books and courses as me, his hit rate was the same)

I think that people just lie and live in a pure fantasy world when online that it can skew the numbers!

I literally saw a dude on 'seddit' earlier claim to have like a 95% success rate lol. Says he can 'persuade' any girl to want to bang him even if she has zero attraction haha - (also spoke to someone on a PUA discord who said he could bang 100% of any hot girls he wanted too :)). People lie. A ot. Especially online. Probably good to remember that in threads like this haha

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I think of success I think D in and around her mouth. Lulz!

On the old MM forums and rsdnation, a male model and aspiring mpua had a 10% success rate. I am assuming that means 1/10 he was crushing. Granted his or say James Tusks outcome vs say Rollo or vs black pill, outcomeso differ greatly.

@Sam_J focus less on other people's outcome. Be process oriented. get beyond AA. Calibrate. 66 is about right. you are mostly taking Ls but IMHO I get better quality then OLD. Take the old rooshv 100x approaches + calibrate or Julien Blanca 5x a day or Tusks 21x a week minimum. What works? I found Julien or Tusk to be the way forward especially at 30. A life. Other things going. Since the pandemic only a couple are around from my rotation last year. 1 ride or die. Mostly women drop off sooner or later looking to play house.

Count less. Approach more everyday. calibrate. get better. not bitter. meditate. it's a dumpster fire smp. enjoy the decline. pillage what you can.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

In general, for most men, approach to lay ratios are generally low. Also, approach to date ratios are low.

A man can help his ratios by spending time in singles dense areas in his city/town. Being jacked/ripped helps too. Being jacked/ripped is probably the best way to help ratios

50 approach days are difficult to do. If you're looking to do quantity approaches, night game is going to be better. Doing 50 approaches during the day would be challenging unless you are in New York City or London. To do 50 day game approaches in a single day you're not going to look for any IOI signals before approaching. One of my male friends was a spam approacher like this but at only at night. He never did one day approach. He is also a 6'4" white guy who was a former college athlete when he was a spam approacher prior to getting married. He would approach every woman in the bar until he got the response he wanted. He might have done 50 approach weekends in order to get laid. His actual game wasn't impressive but the whole 6'4" ex-athlete thing carried him.

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
you should start with the average girls and then moving up , so you fix also your approach anxiety by the time you start opening good looking girls
Nah I'm not skipping approaching good looking girls lol wtf

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The batting average is really low even for the best players out there. Women give out numbers like candy just to get rid of men.

After ten approachs, I have a handful of numbers but usually only one at most would lead to a date. You gotta consistently approach 100 women a week to regularly get laid with cold approach.

Anyone who says they get laid with every approach is a lier. The best thing you can do early on is just approach as many as you can and calibrate accordingly until you figure out your own style.
Facts. I also noticed that it varies from city to city. Each region has its own vibe and its own sexual market. Your look may be hot in one city but boring in another. We can all agree that its not higher than 5% for even the best guys out there.

Last edited:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Topics like this make me wonder if a second approach is a super bad idea or reasonable

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Facts. I also noticed that it varies from city to city. Each region has its own vibe and its own sexual market. Your look may be hot in one city but boring in another. We can all agree that its not higher than 5% for even the best guys out there.
i think that really good looking guys ( 8s and upwards ) , with good game , and with strong elitistic social circles , can reach 20 - 30% . Maybe even more than that if they are not loose in their approaches , and stay within the loose social circle

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think that really good looking guys ( 8s and upwards ) , with good game , and with strong elitistic social circles , can reach 20 - 30% . Maybe even more than that if they are not loose in their approaches , and stay within the loose social circle
yes i agree. They have to be within the loose social circle. They are the Chads of the social circle and they own a boat.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes i agree. They have to be within the loose social circle. They are the Chads of the social circle and they own a boat.
i think that the easiest way to rake to massively improve your notch count is to be in a touristic place , and to get to know the people there ( at the bars , restaurants , clubs etc )

I have a friend that knows everyone in quite a touristic place , from the cleaning man that cleans the streets at 6 am till the bouncers and bartenders at the most exclusive clubs .

he is not a good looking guy , but has good game , and consistently sleeps with women above his level . He is maybe a 5 or a 6 , but the local celebrity status that he has easies the path to women of all looks being receptive to him .

I never really saw him banging above 8s , but the 8s are somehow in his reach ( around 5% from my calculations )

he is the best wingman I ever had , as he does the hooking most of the times , and I just finish what he hooks . From my calculations more than 80% of the women he opens , also manages to hook them .

but this type of people are very rare , and the funny thing is that he never read anything gaming related . He is just this way , super social

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i's also be interested to know how attractive the girls being approached are

i can imagine A LOT of 5/6's are being approached

BigFoot04

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm new to this forum but have been into redpill for a few months but what I don't get is , surely approaching all these women is just a waste of time that could be put towards bettering yourself to improve your smv ? It seems to be almost obsessive but change my mind

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i's also be interested to know how attractive the girls being approached are

i can imagine A LOT of 5/6's are being approached
this guy opens everyone where he is , guys girls , bartenders , homeless people , the really ugly prostitute . He is just the way he is

basically he is a social superstar

to get an idea , I am now in a nice bar , and there are a lot touristic decent looking women that got tipsy and are flirting with the bartender

a bartender in at least a good bar , I think that can easily sleep with 3-4 women per month ( mainly average looking women in their late 20s or early 30s) , without putting almost any effort

what I am saying is that the key to rake women is through the loose social circle

the quality improves as you move towards the elitistic social circles , like being a guy that everyone knows at a high end club , as an example

Last edited: