Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2 girls in one day

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it worth it to you guys? I got a new girl coming over at 3 pm to drink in my room which was a bit of work to set up.

Then i have a girl i have been on 2 dates with coming over at 7 for netflix and movies.

Am weighing the pros and cons. Pros are sex with 2 women. Both look good. Cons are it feels a bit rushed and a little dirty for the second girl ha. Who is actually a good chick who goes to church eveey sunday.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn’t physically do it unless I didn’t cvm with the first one. After I cvm I’m done for a few hours if not the whole day. Respect tho, much respect

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it worth it to you guys? I got a new girl coming over at 3 pm to drink in my room which was a bit of work to set up.

Then i have a girl i have been on 2 dates with coming over at 7 for netflix and movies.

Am weighing the pros and cons. Pros are sex with 2 women. Both look good. Cons are it feels a bit rushed and a little dirty for the second girl ha. Who is actually a good chick who goes to church eveey sunday.
I don't see the problem. She'll bang you every week if she likes it and then go to church every Sunday and redeem herself to thy Lord and savior, Jesus.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Back to back nights is fine but 4 hours apart is cutting it too close.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you high five your son if he did that in your house?
If yes...then do it.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and me, however I did a long streak of dopamine detox the once, with nofap, and he stayed solid for 3 rounds, I was quite pleased lol
I’ve only been able to have 3 rounds in one day once. I’ve been able to fvck for 3 hours straight before, and fvck 8 times in one day BUT once I cvm everything shuts down for a few hours usually

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
The replies on this: dudes who don't know how to play the game at all... or have never lined up 2 chicks in one day..

I swear this sht is a no brainer. who the hell wouldnt' want to cook 2 girls in the same day. save the best for last.

If you're one of the "im not trying to have sex too soon" type dudes, at least still have the other one over and build some more rapport with her,

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The replies on this: dudes who don't know how to play the game at all... or have never lined up 2 chicks in one day..

I swear this sht is a no brainer. who the hell wouldnt' want to cook 2 girls in the same day. save the best for last.

If you're one of the "im not trying to have sex too soon" type dudes, at least still have the other one over and build some more rapport with her,
Wouldn’t she next at that point? In my experience, if sex doesn’t happen she nexts.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
at 38 years old your whole outlook will change, and you will understand clint eastwoods facial expressions at society

Reactions: RBK

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
at 38 years old your whole outlook will change, and you will understand clint eastwoods facial expressions at society
I'm aware of that. my outlook has already changed quite a bit in the past few years. However, this dude already lined them up for one day so whats the issue? Why can we hang out with 2 of our dude friends in one day but not 2 chicks?

why wouldn't it be worth it to have 2 dates in one day? Why do we automatically assume its a bad thing ..

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First i had two girls in 24 hours
Then i had two girls at the same time

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
College war story.... One Frat Bro had two girls in different rooms and went back and forth between them. It was legendary....

Some girls get off on that type of thing. A lot get off on 2 or multiple guys at once. At lot more than you probably think do actually.

I ended up just smoking out and cancelling the first one because just felt lazy asf earlier today. About to meet the other one though in 15 mins to bring her up here.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot get off on 2 or multiple guys at once. At lot more than you probably think do actually.
my recent reply on the red flag post. when a woman "travels". every woman i know who travels has had 2 or 3 men trains ran on her, its a womans fantasy to be took by multiple d*ck, I totally agree,

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep defenitley worth it , one of those thing you need to do just for the experience

HB8 i was fvcking on the weekend at first asked me if i had a condom , then proceeded to fvck me raw 3 times then told me nut in her

My feeling is once that pu$$y gets wet it wants as much as it can get doesnt matter if it's one guy or 5 guys .....and i'm fairly certain most women get a kink when a guy nuts in them

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep defenitley worth it , one of those thing you need to do just for the experience

HB8 i was fvcking on the weekend at first asked me if i had a condom , then proceeded to fvck me raw 3 times then told me nut in her

My feeling is once that pu$$y gets wet it wants as much as it can get doesnt matter if it's one guy or 5 guys .....and i'm fairly certain most women get a kink when a guy nuts in them
Brother, you're playing a dangerous game there! No condom, and nutting inside her?!