Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did you get the vaccine? (poll)

Did you get vaccinated?

• Yes, all the necessary ones

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Yes but only the first dose

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Not yet but planning to do it as soon as possible

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Still deciding what to do

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • No and will try to avoid it if possible

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • No and they wont make me to no matter what

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't we already do this? I guess this one's a little more detailed.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hoping to one day so I can get back to normal activity. Unfortunately I cant seem to go through to get vaccinated in four past attempts.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
No. And I won’t. Just got over it. About two weeks or a little longer with reduced energy. I’m just now able to taste my food again. Didn’t put me down at all.

unless you are obese (look it up) or there is something wrong with your immune system that you are unaware of, you have nothing to worry about.

I’ve been much sicker. Flu, malaria, bad ear infection etc.
Still spouting nonsense about how un serious it is? The mistake is people assume their experience is everyone's experience. It isn't.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Look it up. Who actually gets really sick and why. Who cares what you think.
You obviously pay zero attention to any current events. It's not even worth having conversations with someone whose head is buried so far in the sand that your ass isn't even visible sticking up from the bottom

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
you can always go hide. Obviously you aren’t going to look up “WHY” some people get really sick or die and the vast majority have minor to middle of the road symptoms.
Obese people suffer horribly. This is called metabolic syndrome. But why would you care what I think? Couldn’t just let it go? I don’t care if you get all the vaccines. All of them. You’re protected right? The apparency you are trying to project is some form of altruistic high ground? That is automatic suspect. You want everyone to conform. I know what you are. I just spent five months in foreign countries the past year. Healthy people are everywhere. I don’t care what happens to you.

Mind your own business. I can state my position here anytime I want and you have to sit there and suck on it. Now go be a good boy and eat your Cocoa Puffs.
They do...but so do a lot of healthy people. And even a lot of the survivors are fvcked up long term. The death rate from COVID related complications over the next 5 years from those who survived will be staggering. I personally know 3 people who recovered from mild cases that are still having issues...and countless others are as well...and likely more people are not associating new things happening(sometimes months after "recovering") with COVID so the rally is likely even far greater

It negatively effects pretty much every system in your body and also your brain. You might think you are "fine". Most assuredly you are not.

Much in the same way people were walking around fine in the ICUs with dangerously low Oxygen levels acting normal and then 15 minutes later were on a vent because they couldn't breathe.

A study just came out that said the risk of death for any reason in the 6 months after "recovering" from COVID is 50% greater than normal. If that doesn't speak to the seriousness of it I don't know what will.

My Mom was a highly regarded scientist that did medical research for 50 years. I know a lot of people in the field. Exactly 0 share your opinion.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
False data. “A LOT of healthy people”

Please post the statistics. Actual numbers. Of course I already have them. I just want to see how courageous you are and how capable you are of seeing wide. If you are vaccinated then you are safe…right? What do you care if another makes a different choice? Are you in charge of others? Do they not have their own minds?

Man is here in abundance without any vaccines at all. The entire human race has flourished and survived. Yet you think you know best. You are a man who is in terror of others. It’s covert and hidden but in essence you are a coward. And you know it.
Nah, just a highly intelligent person who has been around medical research for my entire life and know tons of people who are in the field. WTF would I know tho.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was asymptomatic and my GF lost her her taste and had fever and headache along with weakness for about 1 week. She still performed her duties though. Personally think it's overblown, if your high risk get the shot if your not I wouldn't bother who knows what the complications with the shot will be down the road.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still spouting nonsense about how un serious it is? The mistake is people assume their experience is everyone's experience. It isn't.
I'll keep an open mind to your comments (I'm always open to learning something new) .

Nah, just a highly intelligent person who has been around medical research for my entire life and know tons of people who are in the field. WTF would I know tho.
This is great to read. Instead of diverting the subject (accusing me of being a 'carrier' and 'infecting others').. it appears that you deem yourself qualified to answer my direct question with a direct answer. .

Here I am, mid to late 50's, a heavy cigarette smoker, eater of processed foods, wore a mask a total of 2 hours the entire year, average genetics, have an average adequate working immune system. I also went about my business - daily as usual.

Because you deem yourself medically qualified to speak on health issues....
I'd like your scientific medical explanation on how I (to which the media claimed to be a covid target) beat the odds and never caught it.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
oh for crying out loud. Hahaha
the ”intelligence” card. I don’t care about your research. I can find a thousand doctors and research papers that nullify what you think is truth. You know I can too. Science is a mish mash of many good good people and many degenerates. I know how it works. Depends on who’s paying for the research and you know it.

the information era is a double edge sword. I’ve already had COVID. Verified. I will say whatever I want.
I talk to the researchers. Like, actually know them. You are simply trying way too hard to not accept reality. Common human instinct. The mind wants to desperately maintain the status quo at all costs.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BackInTheGame78
It looks like you have missed this previous above posting (I’m sure that you’re prepared to back up your claims). Here’s your chance to shine and display your credentials.

I look forward to your answer.

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as the virus doesn't reach your lungs, you're alright.

Had ****ed up people who had it and felt nothing, I had it too and the only problem besides the stuffy nose were some canker sores that decided to appear right on my throat. Besides that, nothing else. At the same pace that I had a friend, even healthier than I, no sicknesses or genetic problems, jacked, who had it and almost died, had to take morphine and now has compromised lungs and a thrombosis that can get in a vital spot and kill him anytime.

Sure, you can be a heavy smoker and have nothing, the same way my buddy was supposed to get through it like a simple flu but he ended up almost dying. It's seems to me that it's a matter of luck. Sure, a death rate that is lower than 2% is nothing to be really concerned about, but 2% is still something, better take care. I'm in touch with old people oftenly and I don't wanna **** them up.

I took the first dose, Pfizer-Biontech, and got sick twice in 1 month after getting the dose. Sure the vaccine maybe can be not that vital, but I still need it for my plans, my trips, even for working, so I'm not opposed to it.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not only is that a no, that's a f uck no.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Notice how the ones who drank the scamdemic cool-aide are the only ones liking your posts? It's like one big cult of sheeple who are running around with masks on scared as all hell asking everyone if they took the shot. One side is right, while the others are under demonic mind control. The truth is out there if you know where to look.

Now the same cult is shaking in their boots over these made up variants when it's just another psychopath tactic. All the vaxx deaths & adverse effects will be blamed on rona to further push more lock downs, push the shot, close business's, masks, ect. Have you not been paying attention over the past 16 months? It's become laughable how obvious these people play chess. Their desperation has caused them to stoop to the lowest levels I've ever seen. So low they dug up your favorite washed up rapper Juvenile to rap about it. They thought we would all submit to the Devil, instead a great awakening is happening. Free guns, food, concert tickets, vacations, beer, ect were not enough. They see the massive amounts of people waking up to the truth that they now want to go door to door.

IT'S EASIER TO FOOL PEOPLE THAN TO CONVINCE THEM THAT THEY'VE BEEN FOOLED.

Just have a look at all the bots working overtime to spread propaganda. We're living in a time where information is not only the most valuable weapon but also the most dangerous.
thumbnail.jpg

I posted many months ago the CDCe death count was highly manipulated. The cult members here said I was a conspiracy theorist. I posted the videos of the court hearing showing they lied to the world but the sheeple cannot and will not allow themselves to believe anything that goes against their narrative.

PS: note this guy is lying by saying the CDCe is part of the Gov which it's not. Their web site hides behind a .gov address to deceive the masses. They are a private organization with over 20 vaxx patents that brings in billions per year. They are a business that control's the world's information just like the crooks at the WHO. If you control the information you control the population.

They've been caught lying time and time again, yet people still take them seriously. That's a whole other can of worms which I will not open cause most of the cult here still uses google and yahoo to search. Different leg of the same black widow spider that wants us dead.

They are all lying I am sure
You stated you're a highly intelligent person. If you really were you'd know yahoo is the last place on the internet to pull information from, let alone the truth. You might be some things but intelligent you are not. I'm not saying that as an insult. When someone claims to be something, that shows me they're so high on their own ego to see how they are not what they're claiming to be. This has been a war on our consciences from the day we came out the womb. Escape the Matrix and you will see things for what they really are.

v.JPG

BW.jpg

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
unless you are obese (look it up) or there is something wrong with your immune system that you are unaware of, you have nothing to worry about.
I heard recently somewhere that the average age of death for Covid is actually higher than the average age of life expectancy in the US.
Looking at the CDC data, it looks like Covid becomes a concern once you reach the age of 50, and the older you get the more vulnerable you get.

I'm in that age group, so I got the vaccine. I'm not saying Covid isn't serious, I believe it is. But I do think they hype has been out of proportion, especially for younger people. I think the focus should have been on protecting the vulnerable population instead of just shutting down society. In any case, I don't want to get it (Covid), and that's the bottom line.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as the virus doesn't reach your lungs, you're alright.

Had ****ed up people who had it and felt nothing, I had it too and the only problem besides the stuffy nose were some canker sores that decided to appear right on my throat. Besides that, nothing else. At the same pace that I had a friend, even healthier than I, no sicknesses or genetic problems, jacked, who had it and almost died, had to take morphine and now has compromised lungs and a thrombosis that can get in a vital spot and kill him anytime.

Sure, you can be a heavy smoker and have nothing, the same way my buddy was supposed to get through it like a simple flu but he ended up almost dying. It's seems to me that it's a matter of luck. Sure, a death rate that is lower than 2% is nothing to be really concerned about, but 2% is still something, better take care. I'm in touch with old people oftenly and I don't wanna **** them up.
This was the virus, not the side-effects from the vaccine right? I had to read your post three times for it to click that it was the virus.

deadmasterx said:
I took the first dose, Pfizer-Biontech, and got sick twice in 1 month after getting the dose. Sure the vaccine maybe can be not that vital, but I still need it for my plans, my trips, even for working, so I'm not opposed to it.
You got sick with covid again after you took the shot but had a milder case of it because you were vaccinated?

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This was the virus, not the side-effects from the vaccine right? I had to read your post three times for it to click that it was the virus.
The problems of my friend were related to COVID and the medication he took. So yes, first part is all about covid, not the vaccine.
You got sick with covid again after you took the shot but had a milder case of it because you were vaccinated?
Not COVID, just a usual sinusitis. I usually have it because where I live is really dry and the weather changes fast. After taking the vaccination my immune system was naturally weaker, so it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.