Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I know I'll get shiit on for this post, but idc

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This just isn't my week with the ladies, guys. I know I'll get some heat from the beta-ness of my actions tonight, but I don't care. I enjoy posting my mishaps and mistakes and having you guys critique me. It has helped me tremendously in the past. So here we go.

Went on a date with a Mexican girl last Sunday in Boston. We got coffee and walked around some trails along the river. We were sitting at a park bench when at some point when I decided to make my move. Things escalated heavily beyond kissing, to the point where I was groping her, she was kissing my neck, and I was grabbing her ass in public. She seemed really into me during the whole date, and especially then.

I set up a date for me to come to her place the following weekend (tonight). When I arrived, things started off hot from the get-go. Groping, making out, plenty of kino etc., but she had stopped me when I tried to escalate to sex within the first 30 min (had her on top of the kitchen sink). Ok, no problem. The night is young. We had dinner, drinks, danced, etc., with plenty of kino and making out. There was a perfect opportunity to move things to her bedroom (neighbor complained we were too loud with music in living room) so we did.

Now was my chance. I had her on the bed and began to escalate things. She stopped me. I got up, put my shirt on, smiled, and said "it's all good - no problem! It's getting late and I have to go anyways." This was something I picked up on from the forum previously; normally I would of continued to try. Anyways, lo and behold once I said that, she was all over me again. As I was exiting her room she got really aggressive.

I thought "fuuck it" and went along with it. We moved back into her bedroom, I literally bent her over her dresser, proceeded to eat her out while putting a condom on, stood up to begin fuucking her, and she STOPPED ME and coyly removed the condom while having her hand on my **** and kissing me and saying no. I felt defeated guys. Like WTF. I was doing everything to turn this girl on and she pulls this. She was so into it too. The only thing I can surmise (based off of her future talk, saying she liked me, etc.) is that she wants more and sees me as a quality guy and doesn't want to give me an easy lay. She even had the nerve to ask me to stay over, and asked what I was doing next weekend! She asked me to text her when I got home. No fuucking way I was doing that.

Anyways, my plan from this point forward. I am not reaching out and/or making plans. If this girl wants ANY shot at seeing me again she is going to have to uber to my place next weekend (she doesn't have a care and I live 40 min away), bring dinner and drinks, and if she doesn't fuuck me, I will gladly be driving her home.

Thoughts on this? Thanks boys. Go easy on me. Been a rough week with the ladies. Hoping going to the club tomorrow will yield better results.
For me its the rule of 3. If she doesnt fvck on date 3, she isnt interested enough. Especially when she allready showed her pvssy........ nothing wrong with eating pvssy, by the way.

Id give it a try, but let her contact you first, so she knows you are not a needy man thirsting for her.

And forget about her bringing food..... thats cheap and it would be cold anyway. Ask her to bring a bottle of wine and thats it.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This just isn't my week with the ladies, guys. I know I'll get some heat from the beta-ness of my actions tonight, but I don't care. I enjoy posting my mishaps and mistakes and having you guys critique me. It has helped me tremendously in the past. So here we go.

Went on a date with a Mexican girl last Sunday in Boston. We got coffee and walked around some trails along the river. We were sitting at a park bench when at some point when I decided to make my move. Things escalated heavily beyond kissing, to the point where I was groping her, she was kissing my neck, and I was grabbing her ass in public. She seemed really into me during the whole date, and especially then.

I set up a date for me to come to her place the following weekend (tonight). When I arrived, things started off hot from the get-go. Groping, making out, plenty of kino etc., but she had stopped me when I tried to escalate to sex within the first 30 min (had her on top of the kitchen sink). Ok, no problem. The night is young. We had dinner, drinks, danced, etc., with plenty of kino and making out. There was a perfect opportunity to move things to her bedroom (neighbor complained we were too loud with music in living room) so we did.

Now was my chance. I had her on the bed and began to escalate things. She stopped me. I got up, put my shirt on, smiled, and said "it's all good - no problem! It's getting late and I have to go anyways." This was something I picked up on from the forum previously; normally I would of continued to try. Anyways, lo and behold once I said that, she was all over me again. As I was exiting her room she got really aggressive.

I thought "fuuck it" and went along with it. We moved back into her bedroom, I literally bent her over her dresser, proceeded to eat her out while putting a condom on, stood up to begin fuucking her, and she STOPPED ME and coyly removed the condom while having her hand on my **** and kissing me and saying no. I felt defeated guys. Like WTF. I was doing everything to turn this girl on and she pulls this. She was so into it too. The only thing I can surmise (based off of her future talk, saying she liked me, etc.) is that she wants more and sees me as a quality guy and doesn't want to give me an easy lay. She even had the nerve to ask me to stay over, and asked what I was doing next weekend! She asked me to text her when I got home. No fuucking way I was doing that.

Anyways, my plan from this point forward. I am not reaching out and/or making plans. If this girl wants ANY shot at seeing me again she is going to have to uber to my place next weekend (she doesn't have a care and I live 40 min away), bring dinner and drinks, and if she doesn't fuuck me, I will gladly be driving her home.

Thoughts on this? Thanks boys. Go easy on me. Been a rough week with the ladies. Hoping going to the club tomorrow will yield better results.
1) I would next her. Not worth the trouble. Plus, I don’t see how you can recover from what has happened.

Women hate men that are stingy with resources and men hate women that are stingy with s*x. Women that are too controlling with the physical are not worth committing any resources too.

2) All the details you gave were your escalation techniques. Women give a man s*x in exchange for the man’s resources. Women are very comfortable having s*x with a resourceful man who has been completely vetted.

Your escalation techniques seem great, but how much time have you spent on these dates being vetted and also demonstrating that you are a resourceful man who is willing to share his resources for the right woman?

You can’t go straight into escalation. Seems to me you went too fast and did not give her the time she needs to vet you.

If you are good friends with her brother, you are instantly vetted and can instantly go to the physical.

If she met you on the internet, it could take 3 to 6 weeks for her to vet you before she is comfortable with the physical.

Here’s the thing about your story…because you escalated so quickly and so persistently, you’ll never know if this girl is super controlling with the physical or if she just needed more time to vet you and she is very generous in the bedroom.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE:

She came over to my place tonight (took a 45 min Uber) and brought stuff to make food. All I did was supply alcohol that was already in my liquor cabinet. Plenty of kino and escalation throughout the night. I wasn’t too eager and waited until we were buzzed and on the couch later after eating. I was kissing her neck and tried to pull down her shirt and lick her nipples but she stopped me. I backed off, acted aloof, and sat on my side of the couch but in a non-pouty way. Just more of a “that’s cool, not a big deal” sense. Later, she came to me and was all over me. I tried to escalate again, this time putting my hand on her pvssy, but she once again stopped me and said “hey, what are you doing” with a smile, like it was unexpected I was trying to fvck her… Anyways, we hung out for about 10 more minutes then I said I was getting tired and I would take her home.

I just dropped her off and she was already asking about next weekend to go out dancing with her and her friends, and I could stay at her place since we would be drinking. I also noticed throughout the night she was saying a lot of future talk, especially when it came to meeting her friends.

Boys, do I even have a shot of fvcking this girl next weekend if I meet her friends and go out? Does this girl seem to just need the validation of me meeting her friends to fvck me (not seem like a slut, and make sure I’m not just going to pump and dump her), or am I just straight wasting my time at this point? I can’t tell if this is just a shiit test. I have certainly waited until the 4th date to fvck a girl before, and this situation reminds me of a previous post of mine where, when I took the girl out in public, she fvcked me immediately after.

Could meeting her friends be the shiit test? Thanks guys.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't imagine being too keen to meet her friends without sex first. I perceive some of this as cultural. If a white, American did this, I would call it a shiit test. I wouldn't automatically call this is a shiit test depending on how long she's been in the U.S. and if her social group is mainly Mexican/Latin American.

If you enjoy her company and could see this as being something more than hit it and quit it, it's worth doing a third date with her.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her friend group is like 95% latino. God, I wish there was a way to be covert about expecting sex before meeting her friends or the night of meeting her friends so I can have some foresight before driving there and spending there night with her.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You’ll have periods of times where it seems like you can’t do anything right no matter what. I’ve had those. It messes with your head and makes you act worse. The thing is you have to understand you won’t always win with women and you’ll get the success you want if you can just hang tight. I’ll have 3 dates where I get blown out of the water and then a woman will come along and it’s like I can’t do anything WRONG and I’m back on my game again.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but how much time have you spent on these dates being vetted and also demonstrating that you are a resourceful man who is willing to share his resources for the right woman?
Could you elaborate more on this?

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely not looking to date her
I wouldnt go through all this dates just for the sake of fvcking her once.

I remember your other thread where you had to take the girl out to fvck her. How many dates did it take you? 5?

That girl is looking for the boyfriend and there is no guarantee she will fvck on date 4.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imo, eating her out made you the beta. I’ve noticed this in my own experience and is why I don’t eat women out anymore. An alpha fvcks, a beta provides. Be it money or pleasure
Come on man, don't tell me you Sosuavers are too obsessed with the whole "Alpha vs Beta" thingy to the point you don't allow yourselves to enjoy the pleasure of cunnilingus anymore? Come one man! This is not only pathetic, but sad as fvck!

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE:

She came over to my place tonight (took a 45 min Uber) and brought stuff to make food. All I did was supply alcohol that was already in my liquor cabinet. Plenty of kino and escalation throughout the night. I wasn’t too eager and waited until we were buzzed and on the couch later after eating. I was kissing her neck and tried to pull down her shirt and lick her nipples but she stopped me. I backed off, acted aloof, and sat on my side of the couch but in a non-pouty way. Just more of a “that’s cool, not a big deal” sense. Later, she came to me and was all over me. I tried to escalate again, this time putting my hand on her pvssy, but she once again stopped me and said “hey, what are you doing” with a smile, like it was unexpected I was trying to fvck her… Anyways, we hung out for about 10 more minutes then I said I was getting tired and I would take her home.

I just dropped her off and she was already asking about next weekend to go out dancing with her and her friends, and I could stay at her place since we would be drinking. I also noticed throughout the night she was saying a lot of future talk, especially when it came to meeting her friends.

Boys, do I even have a shot of fvcking this girl next weekend if I meet her friends and go out? Does this girl seem to just need the validation of me meeting her friends to fvck me (not seem like a slut, and make sure I’m not just going to pump and dump her), or am I just straight wasting my time at this point? I can’t tell if this is just a shiit test. I have certainly waited until the 4th date to fvck a girl before, and this situation reminds me of a previous post of mine where, when I took the girl out in public, she fvcked me immediately after.

Could meeting her friends be the shiit test? Thanks guys.
Bro I remember your case about taking a girl out in public and she fvcked you like a wild dog afterwards. I even remember contributing to that thread of yours.

You can try going with her again if you like. However, the fact you failed to fvck her at your place might make her perceive you as weak, albeit subconsciously. Next time please remember all women have Slut Defense System so it's normal that she might resist but it's your job to make sex happen.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on man, don't tell me you Sosuavers are too obsessed with the whole "Alpha vs Beta" thingy to the point you don't allow yourselves to enjoy the pleasure of cunnilingus anymore? Come one man! This is not only pathetic, but sad as fvck!
I never enjoyed cunnilingus so once I realized women were treating me like **** after I would do it, I gladly stopped. Sad is trying to be a woman’s sex slave

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do we go from here fellas? If I were to reach out to her this weekend I think I could get her to Uber to my place Monday, but I don’t want to come off as being needy especially after last night. Does everyone suggest just maintaining silence for now? Hell, even if I did get her to come to my place Monday, no guarantee she would be DTF anyways..
Tell her that "just the tip is not sinful". It says that in the bible somewhere.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha I'm with you man! I don't mind it - especially getting her in the mood for sex (which didn't happen in this case though... lmao)

And yeah man you're right, its like my other post that you contributed to about the girl that literally needed me to take her in public to then fvck me. Anyways, I don't think this girl will be worth the hassle after thinking more about it. I am not looking to date. Plus, I have some other options that I want to explore this weekend.

Why drive all the way to her place with no guarantees when I could take a girl out here, or have a plate over.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt go through all this dates just for the sake of fvcking her once.

I remember your other thread where you had to take the girl out to fvck her. How many dates did it take you? 5?

That girl is looking for the boyfriend and there is no guarantee she will fvck on date 4.
Yeah man you're right.. I don't think it's worth the hassle at this point. I have better options for the weekend and don't feel like driving all the way to the city for a fourth go around for more possible rejection haha. She is definitely looking for a boyfriend, and I have no interest in that.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man you're right.. I don't think it's worth the hassle at this point. I have better options for the weekend and don't feel like driving all the way to the city for a fourth go around for more possible rejection haha. She is definitely looking for a boyfriend, and I have no interest in that.
Reading this post gave me some flash backs as I've been in a few similar scenarios in the past.. It's definitely one of the more challenging scenarios one can face in this game that's for sure.

I can understand some women not wanting to have sex right away but I really feel its unethical of them to tease sex without giving a man any kind of sexual satisfaction (hand job, BJ essentially making you cvm)

If it were me I'd probably give it 1 more shot being that you know she is physically attracted to you to go as far as she has. If she pulls the same crap again, stay calm and maybe question her in a relaxed manner (or do the best you can lol) why she doesn't want to go further.

If she gives some BS, pull back act uninterested (but not angry) and try again a few mins later when she starts vying for your attention. If still no dice after that NEXT for sure.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading this post gave me some flash backs as I've been in a few similar scenarios in the past.. It's definitely one of the more challenging scenarios one can face in this game that's for sure.

I can understand some women not wanting to have sex right away but I really feel its unethical of them to tease sex without giving a man any kind of sexual satisfaction (hand job, BJ essentially making you cvm)

If it were me I'd probably give it 1 more shot being that you know she is physically attracted to you to go as far as she has. If she pulls the same crap again, stay calm and maybe question her in a relaxed manner (or do the best you can lol) why she doesn't want to go further.

If she gives some BS, pull back act uninterested (but not angry) and try again a few mins later when she starts vying for your attention. If still no dice after that NEXT for sure.
Great advice man, thank you! And I agree, to get me that worked up and just straight deny me is really frustrating.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Reyaj more than likely she will text me and reach out asking about plans this Saturday. When she does I think I just might say something along the lines of: "That sound like a really fun plan, and I would love to meet your friends and go out to the club dancing, but if I am getting to the point where I am meeting a girls friend group and continuing like that, I would like to see some progress in other aspects of our relationship. I feel like the last few times we were getting close to being intimate you pulled away and were uninterested. I'm looking for something else than you are it seems."

Or is that too overt?