Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't ever think a woman is out of your league

Serenity

Reaction score
This mentality is key, no matter how you look. A good looking man can have less success than a below average looking man simply by thinking he doesn't stand a chance. I'd put my own looks at a 7 realistically, but there was a time I thought it to be 2 or 3. My looks haven't changed all that much, I've developed a bit of a style and grown out of looking like a child (I did look younger than I was for longer than normal), but my fundamental physical characteristics haven't changed.

What has changed a lot is my perspective. Whereas before I would commonly take the submissive role and put my worth below almost everyone, I now wouldn't consider any human being to be above me. Nobody is out of my league, if they act as if I'm beneath them then they are really just arrogant pricks and I treat them as such, with the same lack of respect that I'm given. That's where being an assh0le to women comes into play, if she's being arrogant then the ONLY way you'll have a chance to get with her is to knock her down and put her in her place. If you consider her to be out of your league then there's no way you're going to do that.

This is the way that the short, fat, bald dude is succeeding. He's the fvcking BOSS and fully embodies that role. This is so rare and so desired that the eye candy 10/10 dude who acts like she's out of his league can quite literally go fvck himself, she will take the boss any day.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the short fat bald dude you see with the 8, did not get her through cold approach means.

For me with 8s and above, especially those that live in New York, is the majority have high social IQ levels. As an introvert late bloomer (not much socializing growing up (which I assume makes up a sizable demographic in these communities)) this intimidates me, along with their beauty. My "hack" so to speak to getting with them is what I've practiced since I was a beginner, and that was to get myself into state through drinking (don't mind the "process") and socializing with randos. Doing this itself, raises my own social IQ level(extrovertedness)=>confidence to approach the 8s and up.
Saying what works. Not what is "alpha".

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attraction is really subjective .. I’ve met some pretty nice looking girls that totally were into fat dudes..
Fat well dressed, smelling dudes, not slobs but fat dudes none the less.
You never really know what some people find attractive until you try.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Especially if you are at least average looking (5 out of 10)

You will be kicking yourself for thinking that way when you see some short, fat, bald dude walking around with a solid 8.
if you are a 5 , better to focus on the 6s and 7s ,an 8 is an overstretch

sometimes you will get the 8 , but most of the them you will not

I think that for a guy that wants to improve his quality , what is key is to have women in his orbit and then to try to improve little by lot the quality

if you go straight for the high tiers women , what will happen is that after a while you will not be successful and will start doubting yourself and you will end up in non sex spree that Can last for a long period of time

saying what works , not what is cool to say

high tier women are more difficult to get mainly because they are not that many trully high tier women , and everyone wants a piece of them

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you are a 5 , better to focus on the 6s and 7s ,an 8 is an overstretch

sometimes you will get the 8 , but most of the them you will not

I think that for a guy that wants to improve his quality , what is key is to have women in his orbit and then to try to improve little by lot the quality

if you go straight for the high tiers women , what will happen is that after a while you will not be successful and will start doubting yourself and you will end up in non sex spree that Can last for a long period of time

saying what works , not what is cool to say

high tier women are more difficult to get mainly because they are not that many trully high tier women , and everyone wants a piece of them
But even the looks scale is subjective.. that’s what some dudes fail to understand.
if you rate yourself a six to some girls you may be a 8, others .. a 2. All women don’t find the same type of guy attractive.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But even the looks scale is subjective.. that’s what some dudes fail to understand.
if you rate yourself a six to some girls you may be a 8, others .. a 2. All women don’t find the same type of guy attractive.
if you are genuinely a good looking guy ,the vast majority of women will find you good looking

same thing with women , if a woman is trully beautiful , then the vast majority of men will say that she is beautiful

usually , you can say that a 5 is a 3 ( in her bad days ) or a 4 or 6 or a 7 (in her good days ), but you can never say that she is an 8,9 or 10

it is very unlikely to have that a bit of a gap between how people are perceived

usually people say this only to protect their ego

“ bro I banged an 8”
“ yeah she is kinda fat and has the nose of a which , objectively she is maybe a 6+”
“ for me is an 8 cause she has a nice ass “

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6:19-6:30

As an ugly guy (lot of disproportionate facial features) Some hot girls you will be their type, despite you being ugly to the majority of hot girls.
As a handsome guy (proportionate facial features), most girls you will be hot to them, despite you not being every hot girls type.

What this leads is to what bigpapa is saying about being successful with girls in the 8+ range with regards to cold approach.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is the women THOUGHT they were out of my league, I didn’t. Not much you can do about that. I’ve been rejected by plenty of 5s 6s and 7s. I’ve posted my pic on here several times. I’m not exactly a hobbit lol

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is the women THOUGHT they were out of my league, I didn’t. Not much you can do about that. I’ve been rejected by plenty of 5s 6s and 7s. I’ve posted my pic on here several times. I’m not exactly a hobbit lol
man , I am quite sure that you are doing something bad

I am also rejected by a lot of women of different prettiness , but usually I found out that Those who are bellow my smv , usually reject me because I give a player vibe and they Are afraid that I just want to f8ck them

so they reject me , before they think that I will reject them further down the line

plus , what is rarely discussed here is that women also have to be in the right mindset when approached , like wanting a guy to approach them in the first place

if in their head you have drama , or in love with their bf , it is little that you can do about it , despite how amazing you are

what is important is that you always have to think on why you got rejected . It was you , it was them , etc and thus better at screening them in the first place

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man , I am quite sure that you are doing something bad

I am also rejected by a lot of women of different prettiness , but usually I found out that Those who are bellow my smv , usually reject me because I give a player vibe and they Are afraid that I just want to f8ck them

so they reject me , before they think that I will reject them further down the line

plus , what is rarely discussed here is that women also have to be in the right mindset when approached , like wanting a guy to approach them in the first place

if in their head you have drama , or in love with their bf , it is little that you can do about it , despite how amazing you are

what is important is that you always have to think on why you got rejected . It was you , it was them , etc and thus better at screening them in the first place
If I was doing something bad it would show up in hotter girls but it rarely does. Not saying I’m perfect but I shouldn’t be getting rejected and friendzoned by women of lesser smv but hitting home runs with 8s and 9s more often than I am 5s-7s. Looking back, I’ve been treated MUCH better by better looking girls. The average ones have treated my like @$$. I’ve been rejected by a 35 yr old single mom and turned around and had a bombshell 28 yr old light up when I talked to her and couldn’t give me her number fast enough.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I was doing something bad it would show up in hotter girls but it rarely does. Not saying I’m perfect but I shouldn’t be getting rejected and friendzoned by women of lesser smv but hitting home runs with 8s and 9s more often than I am 5s-7s. Looking back, I’ve been treated MUCH better by better looking girls. The average ones have treated my like @$$. I’ve been rejected by a 35 yr old single mom and turned around and had a bombshell 28 yr old light up when I talked to her and couldn’t give me her number fast enough.
to be frank , me personally , I have better success rate with the hotter ones than with the average ones . Mainly due to auto rejection from their side

I know that this is frustrating , but in the same time I know that this is not something common for guys to experience

most of the times when a guy is rejected it is due to the lower smv than the one of the girl

Serenity

Reaction score
" bro I banged an 8”
“ yeah she is kinda fat and has the nose of a which , objectively she is maybe a 6+”
Objectively.... There is objectively no such thing as objectively judging looks. I can accept certain quantified features being considered attractive as statistically common, but objective as in universally true it is not.

Maybe a philosophical perspective, but I hold that ANY judgement of value is subjective. How much is your house worth? Depends who you ask. How much is your car worth? Depends who you ask. How good does that piece of art look? Depends who you ask. How pretty is that woman? Depends who you ask. It is a direct subjective judgement.

My 8 may very well be your 6. I can accept someone subjectively thinking so, but there's no way I'd ever accept it being claimed as objective. The objective is what it is, not what humans opine about it.

In any case, the fact that it's subjective is all the more reason to assume oneself worthy at all times towards anyone who crosses your path. If you assume she's out of your league you have guaranteed your own failure, which is sad because this is something that is 100% within your control, at least potentially.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe a philosophical perspective, but I hold that ANY judgement of value is subjective. How much is your house worth? Depends who you ask. How much is your car worth? Depends who you ask. How good does that piece of art look? Depends who you ask.
I think that we all can agree is that we can easily gauge the worthiness of things

like the material things at the end of the day are worth the money that you can sell it , aka the market price

but Maybe that will not be the best price at which you can sell something , as we all want to maximize the amount that we will receive in exchange of something

that is where the modeling comes in . As an example in stocks a P/E lower than 15 is considered under valued , while something more than 20 is considered over valued . Then you have something like Tesla at 685 which is ridiculously over valued

I think that we can easily find a way to quantify objectively the value of something

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you are genuinely a good looking guy ,the vast majority of women will find you good looking

same thing with women , if a woman is trully beautiful , then the vast majority of men will say that she is beautiful

usually , you can say that a 5 is a 3 ( in her bad days ) or a 4 or 6 or a 7 (in her good days ), but you can never say that she is an 8,9 or 10

it is very unlikely to have that a bit of a gap between how people are perceived

usually people say this only to protect their ego

“ bro I banged an 8”
I agree, looks are more objective than subjective.

Most women would find Cristiano Ronaldo very attractive and get turned on by his looks alone, but a small majority of women would find him "too pretty" and not masculine enough and be turned off by his looks.

As far as subjective looks go, as somebody else said....there can't be too much deviation. Nobody would call Mayim Bialik from Big Bang Theory an 8, 9 or 10. However, to some guys she might be a 5 and others a 7. Conversely, nobody would call Megan Fox a 5 or a 6.

Here is an example of MY subjective tastes

The first woman is Scottish actress Julia Brown. Objectively, she is a very beautiful woman.

The second woman is Polish actress Zofia Wichlasz.

Now the second woman is still attractive, but she is not as objectively beautiful as Julia Brown.

However, I find Zofia more attractive since I like the exotic round face, high cheekbone look of Slavic women.

Attachments

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, looks are more objective than subjective.

Most women would find Cristiano Ronaldo very attractive and get turned on by his looks alone, but a small majority of women would find him "too pretty" and not masculine enough and be turned off by his looks.

As far as subjective looks go, as somebody else said....there can't be too much deviation. Nobody would call Mayim Bialik from Big Bang Theory an 8, 9 or 10. However, to some guys she might be a 5 and others a 7. Conversely, nobody would call Megan Fox a 5 or a 6.

Here is an example of MY subjective tastes

The first woman is Scottish actress Julia Brown. Objectively, she is a very beautiful woman.

Now the second woman is still attractive, but she is not as objectively beautiful as Julia Brown.

However, I find Zofia more attractive since I like the exotic round face, high cheekbone look of Slavic women.
being red pilled is not about accepting theories that women monkey branch and are this and that

being red pilled is about seeing the world objectively , and most importantly , being true to yourself

the problem that most people have is that they do not know who they are , how the world works , and most importantly what they really like and what they do not

glad that I am seeing this in you . It is something that rarely you can find in people this days , but for sure this is the key to progress

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd also like to add one more thing I have observed.

You hear and read many women say they don't like guys that are too muscular (steroid look) and they prefer the ripped soccer player look.

Let me ask you. Have you ever seen a huge jacked guy with an ugly, average or just cute woman?

Usually, the women that like these guys are smokeshows and are the hottest chicks.

Larry Lurex

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m a 2 or 3 in the looks department. Outside of those occasions where they see the wild naughty boy side of me, cold approaches rarely work for me.

But with social proof, I’m maybe 12 or 13. Parents would be lining up to marry their nice but boring daughters off to me.

I’m supposed to play to my strength, but I’m still venturing the space between the two polarities.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I know this pretty well...I would say I am maybe a 5 or a 6 on a good day. But some really hot women have told me how attractive they find me while some other average chicks wouldn't look twice at me.

It's subjective and it's not up to you to determine what she find attractive.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Decent, yet

Julia's eyes look scary. Blue lasers could come out of them.

Zofia looks like she is being held hostage in a basement somewhere.