Jake_Gyllenhaal69
Banned
- Joined
- Mar 9, 2021
- Messages
- 3,442
- Reaction score
- 2,751
- Age
- 31
or the same?
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Disagree, I'm dating an Aussie girl and I find US women to be much more difficult. In the USA all you have to do is just be a white male and put in some effort and you will get action. I've never been to Australia though, so it could just be an exception.Did this really warrant it's own thread? There is a reason Australia has such a large population in the pua/red pill scene. Our women are some of the toughest in the world.
Usa would be medium difficultly, Canada would be Hard mode and Aus/NZ would be expert mode. Aussie men are top tier and the hardest competition in the world, combine that with our large immigrant population which is mostly adult men who are super thirsty and over inflate womens egos.
You're joking. Plenty of white males in the USA are not getting laid.In the USA all you have to do is just be a white male and put in some effort and you will get action. I've never been to Australia though, so it could just be an exception.
Because a lot of them are spoon fed privileges and are too lazy and entitled to take a hit.You're joking. Plenty of white males in the USA are not getting laid.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Use tinder in new york and compare it to tinder in sydney, then get back to me.Disagree, I'm dating an Aussie girl and I find US women to be much more difficult. In the USA all you have to do is just be a white male and put in some effort and you will get action. I've never been to Australia though, so it could just be an exception.
I'd say different because they are so freaking sexy and have substance, in my humble opinion. If I wasn't in a relationship, I'd love to date an Aussie girl.or the same?
Lol define “some effort” budDisagree, I'm dating an Aussie girl and I find US women to be much more difficult. In the USA all you have to do is just be a white male and put in some effort and you will get action. I've never been to Australia though, so it could just be an exception.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Working out, putting yourself out thereLol define “some effort” bud
It follows that an isolated, resource-rich and population-sparse continent would attract many more male immigrants than female, and those with an aggressive/assertive/adventurous disposition from both genders. Plus, it started out as a penal colony so I imagine there's a lot of those genes still circulating around.Did this really warrant it's own thread? There is a reason Australia has such a large population in the pua/red pill scene. Our women are some of the toughest in the world.
Usa would be medium difficultly, Canada would be Hard mode and Aus/NZ would be expert mode. Aussie men are top tier and the hardest competition in the world, combine that with our large immigrant population which is mostly adult men who are super thirsty and over inflate womens egos.
All countries that trace their cultural roots to England (i.e. USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and of course the UK itself) have fvcked up gender relations and, generally, a lower quality of women compared to non-Anglo white countries. I don’t know what it is about the fvcking Anglos but they take cvcking and putting pvssy on a pedestal to the next level.I would be surprised if Australia is that much different to the UK. It's basically the same culture with better weather.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Did this really warrant it's own thread? There is a reason Australia has such a large population in the pua/red pill scene. Our women are some of the toughest in the world.
Usa would be medium difficultly, Canada would be Hard mode and Aus/NZ would be expert mode. Aussie men are top tier and the hardest competition in the world, combine that with our large immigrant population which is mostly adult men who are super thirsty and over inflate womens egos.
We need to start deporting fatties to the Sahara and replacing them with the "hot girl" visa.All countries that trace their cultural roots to England (i.e. USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and of course the UK itself) have fvcked up gender relations and, generally, a lower quality of women compared to non-Anglo white countries. I don’t know what it is about the fvcking Anglos but they take cvcking and putting pvssy on a pedestal to the next level.