"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

T-shirt: Hi, Pregnant, I'm Step Dad

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Physiognomy is real. That guy looks like a supreme beta male. He has a soy-ish look. I can't imagine women being interested in that even as a stepdad.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Hopefully he doesn't blow his brains out in the future when he finds out about all the things she was doing with other men while he was raising her bastard.

And to think, my former beta male self could have very well been this guy.
I don't know how beta I ever was, but even in my most beta days, I would never have pursued a single mom for anything other than casual, uncommitted sex.
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
In the UK its becoming common for women to be pregnant on dating apps, theyre solipsism knows no bounds.

imagine another mans orgasm is brewing in her belly, and youre prepared to date and stick your D*ck in.

Men are pathetic as a group.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I don't know how beta I ever was, but even in my most beta days, I would never have pursued a single mom for anything other than casual, uncommitted sex.
I couldn't even pursue a single mommy after a first date, although I must admit that had these gal put out on that first date, I probably would have kept it going for a while. But once I started to GeoMax & EscortMax there, I lost all interest in single mommies except for the ones that give good lapdances at the strip joint. :cool:
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I lost all interest in single mommies except for the ones that give good lapdances at the strip joint. :cool:
Many strippers are single moms.

In the UK its becoming common for women to be pregnant on dating apps, theyre solipsism knows no bounds.

imagine another mans orgasm is brewing in her belly, and youre prepared to date and stick your D*ck in.

Men are pathetic as a group.
You are right that men are pathetic as a group.
 

Caelum

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
40
Reaction score
47
Age
38
Physiognomy is real. That guy looks like a supreme beta male. He has a soy-ish look. I can't imagine women being interested in that even as a stepdad.
It means there is hope for everyone
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Many strippers are single moms.
Yes, but it's wham, bam, thank you, m'am with them. I don't mind Beta-izing myself when the financial resources are trade at arm's (or another body part's ;)) length.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
LOOOOOOOL

She secured the bag, he secured the vag. The kid grows up stable, they all win.

Let people live their lives and you do you.
Someone has to raise Chad and Tyrones Kids while he sows wild oats.
 

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
679
Location
Florida
This will never work out. She controls the frame and sees Mr. Cuckface as a wallet. My crystal ball predicts divorce rape in this guys future.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top