Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

America's Bribery - Third World Disparity...

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it is settled then, (Virus origin = Designed and weaponized in the Wuhan security lab by China):

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it is settled then, (Virus origin = Designed and weaponized in the Wuhan security lab by China):
National pulse is not a credible source.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watch the video which is the main thing here, and not the text?

Why do you consider that?
If you refer to all the leftist fact checker organizations out there on internet of things then everything conservative these days are labeled as "far-right/right-extremist".
I don´t buy into the lefts agenda.
Even Wikipedia is not a creditable source and heavily left biased. Even the founder of Wikipedia has admitted that.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watch the video which is the main thing here, and not the text?

Why do you consider that?
If you refer to all the leftist fact checker organizations out there on internet of things then everything conservative these days are labeled as "far-right/right-extremist".
I don´t buy into the lefts agenda.
Even Wikipedia is not a creditable source and heavily left biased. Even the founder of Wikipedia has admitted that.
Facts are objective; thus don’t have a political orientation. Calling fact checking sources “left-wing” is an admission that you prefer sources that fit your worldview rather than objective facts.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Facts are objective; thus don’t have a political orientation. Calling fact checking sources “left-wing” is an admission that you prefer sources that fit your worldview rather than objective facts.

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not an anti-vaxxer or a conspiracy theorist by any stretch. Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't think twice about taking a vaccine. However, the circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 vaccination push are shady as hell.

First, we have the government deliberately lying to us about the origins of COVID-19 and trying to cover-up the fact that it's an artificial virus that came from a lab as opposed to jumping species from an animal.

Second, they deliberately lied to us about the effectiveness of masks. Remember Fauci and other so-called experts saying that masks don't work and can actually make things worse? After the entire world got infected, they suddenly changed their tune and made masks mandatory. You really have to be a dumb@ss to believe that these people didn't know from the outset that masks were at least somewhat effective. If you live in a big city, surely you remember Chinese tourists wearing masks in subways and other crowded spaces years before COVID. You probably thought that they looked funny doing so but the Chinese had had a series of smaller scale COVID outbreak long before 2019 and knew that masks were effective.

If the government is willing to lie about the origins of COVID and the effectiveness of masks, I fully expect them to be lying about vaccine safety. After all, if they genuinely believed that there were no serious risks, there would be no need to provide indemnification from lawsuits to vaccine manufacturers.

Third, we now have various left-wing celebrities, shady oligarchs like Bill Gates, and other people with no connection to the medical field aggressively endorsing the vaccination effort and trying to pressure everyone to take the vaccine, just like they are trying to pressure people to vote a certain way. Again, the question is why? Bill Gates can't even make an operating system that doesn't crash every five minutes - what the hell does he know about vaccines?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

if only facts are the truth, you can make facts to push our opnion, it was made several times for the media only taking facts who support they news, thing is unless you can prove said fact is the truth and not only when you ignore others things who make this fact not so true.

then we do ahve the fact cehckers over the internet pushing they agenda, because they feel its the truth, but mostly is just a way to prevent from info, truth or not hurt they agenda or goverment.

in the end is all manipulation, and people fall for it, in both sides

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not an anti-vaxxer or a conspiracy theorist by any stretch. Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't think twice about taking a vaccine.
I´m exactly the same as you. I´m neither of these. Vaccines are a good, normally and I´ve taken the all the vaccines for the most common diseases since I was a little kid. As long as the vaccines has been over long time proven effective, safe and thoroughly tested then they are good for you.

I believe in real proven data and science and critical thinking, not conspiracy theories.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lost my job because I refused to get vaccinated. More details here...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I´m exactly the same as you. I´m neither of these. Vaccines are a good, normally and I´ve taken the all the vaccines for the most common diseases since I was a little kid. As long as the vaccines has been over long time proven effective, safe and thoroughly tested then they are good for you.

I believe in real proven data and science and critical thinking, not conspiracy theories.
Same line of thinking here. But who that is healthy and has common sense would get something put into their body when there is over a 99% survivability rate and it hasn't been FDA approved, nor has gone through proper and extensive clinical trials, or stood the test of time so far?

No one can claim to be an expert on something so new either. I just don't buy it.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lost my job because I refused to get vaccinated. More details here...

Wow, really? WTF.
Sorry to hear that. But on the flipside it tells a lot about your former employer being a total jackass.