Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Debating With Woman Can End In Violence!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is probably THE best dating & Red Pill podcast online right now.

Female entitlement & disrespectful behaviour on full display here, not to mention how delusional Western Woman have become.

Best to skip the first 15 minutes as just intros.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's funny is when you start telling women YOUR preferences in women and watch them get angry. It's like how dare I have any standards at all. They are like spoiled children, and having them in your life is a pain to have to try to fix. Of course these women are representative of some of the worst there are out there, but are honest about it.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy put preferences on facebook yesterday , he was instantly labeled toxic masculinity, it was quite concerning as he was made to look a weirdo, I instantly Kevin samuel'd everyone in the comments, but we were outnumbered

A guy also put "nice guys finish last" so then I replied "time to find a respectable amount of bast4rd" instantly him and another guy replied

"theyre not doing that."

his inner alpha knows something is up, but just wont accept it.

In his eyes I'm some cult, because I told him to be have a backbone. This is how dangerous it is out there fellas

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the black girls literally went on a rant stating how all are equal, no one person is above another, men & woman are the same.

Money doesn't define who a person is... Then in the very same FUKIN breath stated she wouldn't date a damn peasant lol

This is the level of delusionment some woman bring to the table

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way, this dude Myron is a Muslim (Hypergamy checked) & pulls no punches when it comes to men holding woman accountable & getting rid of woman who bring no value to your life.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Female entitlement & disrespectful behaviour on full display here, not to mention how delusional Western Woman have become.

Why doesn't it surprise me that it is the ghetto chicks that is causing the issues?

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How much energy they put into the drama is insane

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are usually too busy looking in one of the car mirror's checking or applying fakeup to pay real attention to the road.. Ha ha..
Unfortunately this is true and also the reason why Manufacturer's like Toyota is going to have collision avoidance a standard feature on all their car models. The US government also is mandating all cars have collision avoidance by a certain year. This will just promote bad behavior and also invite more texting and driving behind the wheel.

So once again, the feminists has everyone changing and accommodating their bad behavior rather then them fixing the real issues...

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately this is true and also the reason why Manufacturer's like Toyota is going to have collision avoidance a standard feature on all their car models. The US government also is mandating all cars have collision avoidance by a certain year. This will just promote bad behavior and also invite more texting and driving behind the wheel.

So once again, the feminists has everyone changing and accommodating their bad behavior rather then them fixing the real issues...
Just wait for it; sooner than later they remove the inbuilt soft drink/beer can holder in your car for a tampon holder.
Coming to your town soon TM! lol :p:lol::rofl::whistle:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took two women and two 12 year old girls in my car the other day, we put the roof down, and went through the lanes.

I was absolutely gob smacked how consumed they are with their image,

every 1 minute they were using their phone as a mirror checking their hair, looking side to side.

literally like addicts

TheKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience most (not all) women are a walking double standard.
Its becomes clear when its insecure for you to not be happy with them recieving attention from other men. But as soon as another female pays you a lick of attention they flip out and act as insecure as possible.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is what happens when you let hippos into your apartment.

I've got a good mind to stop doing it.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Off topic, in 2021, I noticed some people will even get pissed off when you agree with them.

They demand complete agreement on everything. Finding “common ground” on one issue (no matter how well intentioned) ends up striking a nerve lol.

TLDR: Avoid debates in general. And don’t think that “throwing them a bone” will necessarily prevent the debate from turning ugly.

Last edited: