Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First human case of bird flu confirmed, time for another vaccine shot...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, if you're educated, civilized and cultured then you have to do the socially responsible thing and get vaxed...again....and again...and again... As many times as you're told....

Dont be like those anti-vaxxer conspiracy theorist goons...

Serenity

Reaction score
Did you even read the article? It's a rare strain of a virus that nobody cares about because it has a hard time spreading anywhere. They're just making news out of something insignificant because it's about a virus and they probably didn't have anything more interesting to write about.

Serenity

Reaction score
I would guess china cares enough to take a sample and grow it out in their (totally not a germ warfare) lab. Give it time.
Strange they haven't succeeded yet, this type of virus has been around for decades. How much time were you thinking? A couple of centuries?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is your civic duty to get the vax... In fact, I think we need to implement some sort of social credit system that deducts points from your credit score if you don't have proof of vaccination.

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is your civic duty to get the vax... In fact, I think we need to implement some sort of social credit system that deducts points from your credit score if you don't have proof of vaccination.
Facial recognition technology everywhere, as well as tracking across all social media to constantly evaluate that social credit...too bad they didnt put that much effort into securing their germ collection.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, if you're educated, civilized and cultured then you have to do the socially responsible thing and get vaxed...again....and again...and again... As many times as you're told....

Dont be like those anti-vaxxer conspiracy theorist goons...
That comes from someone that has a frog dressed as a pope. OoOokay, right.

Modern Man Advice

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Allow me to do us both a favor and simplify this little situation, you're not worth my time so I won't be going back and forth with you. Carry on as you were. Have a good one.

Modern Man Advice
No need to get triggered, just use the ignore function, I take no offense.