Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The best kept secret is black women

Reaction score
Most black women dont get alot of attention on dating sites and out in public but thats a shame because they usually have the best bodies out of any ethnicity. If you seriously wanna increase your odds of getting a great looking woman then consider dating a black woman. Magazines are constantly showing white or hispanic women. Its a shame because black women are where its at. Most white guys dont know that alot of black women secretly like white men.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not my scene, but if you're tapping (pun intended) a market which brings you delight, I say great!

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first post-divorce date & my first Tinder date were with Black women. While I find most races attractive, I do think I have a fetish for Black women. (I’m White). And like most non-White women, Black women view getting a White man as a huge prize. I don’t think it’s a ‘secret’ Black women like White guys. They’re pretty obvious about it.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say no more fam. On my way to the Martin Luther King section of the communitah right now, as we speak!

Reactions: ERB

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asian women are underrated if you ask me. White western women are overrated and are feminists

Reaction score
If you want more success on dating sites then I recommend contacting black women. They respond way more

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel bad for sweetheart black chicks because "most" black females are loud, rude, combative, filled with hate, litter bugs, and prefer you talk to the hand. So well mannered blacks with good all around decency get stereotyped. Accept on TV commercials, then they are all sweet kind yummy and wonderful.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most black women dont get alot of attention on dating sites and out in public but thats a shame because they usually have the best bodies out of any ethnicity. If you seriously wanna increase your odds of getting a great looking woman then consider dating a black woman. Magazines are constantly showing white or hispanic women. Its a shame because black women are where its at. Most white guys dont know that alot of black women secretly like white men.
In the words of Russell Peters, I don'tm ake stereotypes. I see them.

I have watched Kevin Samuels and I see 1. Very angry over weight calling in or 2. A cute girl with ego mania.

Went out with a girl in the spring. E bragged about going to riots. Brought up "when we have kids?" This was when I did a burn out.

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
Might be true but for some reason im almost never attracted to them at all. Not sure why, just the way it is.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll have to remember this when the chicks working at the local Popeye's flirt with me again. :rolleyes:

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like black women. They do have to have a good body, be decent looking, and have a solid job and/or education. Kind of sick of white US women actually. On a Latina kick right now. Would consider a Euro chick.

I dated a girl from Tanzania for about 18 months. She looked more Indian than typical African American. We took a road trip to Telluride, CO. About halfway is an old cowboy town called Gunnison. We stop for lunch. We walk in, the restaurant was about half full, but it was like one of those scenes in a movie where someone walks in and the music stops and everyone stops what they're doing and looks as it was a "white guy with a black woman." This was maybe around 2005-2006. Kind of hilarious.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first post-divorce date & my first Tinder date were with Black women. While I find most races attractive, I do think I have a fetish for Black women. (I’m White). And like most non-White women, Black women view getting a White man as a huge prize. I don’t think it’s a ‘secret’ Black women like White guys. They’re pretty obvious about it.
White people are the most attractive, which is why every non-white race wants to intermix with them.