Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Made a dating profile of my female cousin

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and my female cousin got into a debate. I told her that there is no reason to be single when she gets a ton of matches online. She stated that she and her friends did not get many matches via online dating. I decided to create a profile with her face in order to end this debate.

I put her on Hinge. I used her best pictures. I was shocked at the results. Nothing...nada. I still cant believe it. I am guessing that being an obese black woman is to blame. She is fat with an average face. I would think that some thirsty guy would swipe on her. Are men getting standards now? What is going on?

I created a Bumble profile for her and I will see if its any different on Bumble. This is truly bizarre.

I am shocked because I know a cute face very obese latina ( co worker) who gets a ton of dates. Hell I even tried to shoot my shot ( just to smash).

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and my female cousin got into a debate. I told her that there is no reason to be single when she gets a ton of matches online. She stated that she and her friends did not get many matches via online dating. I decided to create a profile with her face in order to end this debate.

I put her on Hinge. I used her best pictures. I was shocked at the results. Nothing...nada. I still cant believe it. I am guessing that being an obese black woman is to blame. She is fat with an average face. I would think that some thirsty guy would swipe on her. Are men getting standards now? What is going on?

I created a Bumble profile for her and I will see if its any different on Bumble. This is truly bizarre.

I am shocked because I know a cute face very obese latina ( co worker) who gets a ton of dates. Hell I even tried to shoot my shot ( just to smash).
Nevermind false alarm guys. Within 8 minutes of creating a Bumble profile she got 22 likes lol. I dont know what is going on with Hinge. Okay....the universe is back to normal now.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh btw the reason she wasnt getting matches on Hinge is because I messed up with the profile creation. Once I fixed it within 3 minutes she got match.

I know this is a weird post but it just goes to show the pure "abundance" even an high BMI 30+ chick has on a dating sites. Smh........never ever feel sorry for them when they cry about being single guys.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When an obese girl complains that she can't get any guys, what she actually means is she can't get Leonardo Dicaprio
So im texting her now. Guess why she wasnt getting many matches bro? Its because she turned off the gps location enabler. I asked her why she did this. I was baffled. Guess what her answer was.................
....wait for it......

She didnt want to date any guy from her city because they were not up to her standards!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bro im done. Seriously. I can't.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So im texting her now. Guess why she wasnt getting many matches bro? Its because she turned off the gps location enabler. I asked her why she did this. I was baffled. Guess what her answer was.................
....wait for it......

She didnt want to date any guy from her city because they were not up to her standards!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Where's she from? New York?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....wait for it......

LOL! hahaha, just what i needed to start the day

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lolol you cant make this up. An obese 30+ yr old chick is better than every guy in her zipcode.
I know a 38 year old single mom who literally looks like a female ogre, and she's talking smack about her options - how when she gets horny enough, "even the worst starts to look appealing".

Meanwhile my own mom told me after she brought the subject up, asking me how it's going with love and proceeding to the dating dynamics of today, that she has no idea how im supposed to meet a woman today. You been told anything by your relatives lately?

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a 38 year old single mom who literally looks like a female ogre, and she's talking smack about her options - how when she gets horny enough, "even the worst starts to look appealing".

Meanwhile my own mom told me after she brought the subject up, asking me how it's going with love and proceeding to the dating dynamics of today, that she has no idea how im supposed to meet a woman today. You been told anything by your relatives lately?
Wait your mom is repilled? She knows how tough it is?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait your mom is repilled? She knows how tough it is?
Yea haha, she's red pilled. She said that women today must be "even more" picky than they were in the 70s and 80s when she was in her prime. We were discussing social media, online dating, their effects on the real world and maybe something about cold approaching too, dont remember exactly. She once made fun of a 30 something woman who was talking about dating.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea haha, she's red pilled. She said that women today must be "even more" picky than they were in the 70s and 80s when she was in her prime. We were discussing social media, online dating, their effects on the real world and maybe something about cold approaching too, dont remember.
Wow your mom is intelligent. Yes my mom also knows that women of today suck. I told her the body counts of my ex gfs and she was shocked. She doesnt understand how a girl can sleep with dozens of men. Its foreign to her.

But she really wants a grand kid so she still shames me for not being married. Her maternal.instinct overrides her observations.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow your mom is intelligent. Yes my mom also knows that women of today suck. I told her the body counts of my ex gfs and she was shocked. She doesnt understand how a girl can sleep with dozens of men. Its foreign to her.

But she really wants a grand kid so she still shames me for not being married. Her maternal.instinct overrides her observations.
Mate, i had my eyes opened last summer to what that damage really means. I was with this girl on a passenger ferry, sitting on the open top and enjoying the view and weather. She leans against me, then takes my arms and works to thread them under her clothes so im grabbing her tits. So we sit there like that and im thinking of nothing and enjoying the view, then she hits me with this: "i wonder how Dude From My Past is doing".

It was in that moment i realised the meaning of the "damage" we talk about. I was shocked that, in this situation and with her even having made me grab her tits, her mind wasnt in the moment - it was on another man. And the scary thing is i would never have known unless she told me.

Those exes are a lost cause man, it's not a pleasant truth but they are done. They can be around you, but they are unable to be with you anymore.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"i wonder how Dude From My Past is doing"

Those exes are a lost cause man, it's not a pleasant truth but they are done. They can be around you, but they are unable to be with you anymore.
Haha bro you are reading my mind. I was going to make a seperate thread on pair bonding today. Once they had one or 2 guys its over. You cant pair bond anymore. No matter how great you are.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha bro you are reading my mind. I was going to make a seperate thread on pair bonding today. Once they had one or 2 guys its over. You cant pair bond anymore. No matter how great you are.
I dont want to make any hard and fast cutoffs like that, but i know your point.

Personally I dont want to blame women for having some casual sex, as i dont think you can expect humans to live like nuns and abstain from any kind of fun or exploration - it's just not feasible. I also dont think 100% attachment to another human is completely healthy, since human relations are subject to change from sickness, death, accident, crime, addiction and betrayal... i see it more as being "fit to fulfill your role" for as long as it lasts.

BUT, what i think matters for a healthy mind is the context under which women have casual sex. Basically, the more of a lifestyle choice or self-medication it is... the more damaging it becomes for her mind. There has to be a difference between the girl who does want a boyfriend but enjoys playing spin the bottle, versus the girl i met last year who habitually brings over 2-3+ men in the same 24 hours, right?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont want to make any hard and fast cutoffs like that, but i know your point.

Personally I dont want to blame women for having some casual sex, as i dont think you can expect humans to live like nuns and abstain from any kind of fun or exploration - it's just not feasible. I also dont think 100% attachment to another human is completely healthy, since human relations are subject to change from sickness, death, accident, crime, addiction and betrayal... i see it more as being "fit to fulfill your role" for as long as it lasts.

BUT, what i think matters for a healthy mind is the context under which women have casual sex. Basically, the more of a lifestyle choice or self-medication it is... the more damaging it becomes for her mind. There has to be a difference between the girl who does want a boyfriend but enjoys playing spin the bottle, versus the girl i met last year who habitually brings over 2-3+ men in the same 24 hours, right?
Yes I agree that being super attached to anyone can be unhealthy. But this is what you want when in a marriage. This is how you guarentee submissiveness. They have to not have biten from the tree of choice yet.

I don't think there is much difference between the spin the bottle girl and the girl thar brings over 2 to 3 guys in 24hrs. I think they are fundamentally the same. It is just a matter of degree.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate, i had my eyes opened last summer to what that damage really means. I was with this girl on a passenger ferry, sitting on the open top and enjoying the view and weather. She leans against me, then takes my arms and works to thread them under her clothes so im grabbing her tits. So we sit there like that and im thinking of nothing and enjoying the view, then she hits me with this: "i wonder how Dude From My Past is doing"
I was getting real hot and sweaty with this chic the drinks were flowing, her p*ssy was in my mouth, and out the blue she aggressively went

"YOU DONT LIKE ME DO YOUUUU,YOUVE INVITED ME HERE TO ASSAULT ME"

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I didn't know you were a black dude.

Pandora mate, I was going to say you have more important things to do but you at least it's your family. I've seen the data on outcomes for men and women. I've also seen people cry racism. Over weight is a deal breaker. Kevin Samuels is blowing up. A demographic of modern women is confrontational and delusional. A sliver of the female population is worth a damn after Netflix and chill.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was getting real hot and sweaty with this chic the drinks were flowing, her p*ssy was in my mouth, and out the blue she aggressively went

"YOU DONT LIKE ME DO YOUUUU,YOUVE INVITED ME HERE TO ASSAULT ME"
Damn, whatd you do next? did she show any signs of trauma or damage before?